Chapter Sixty

Around an hour and a half later, Lafayette slowly sat up in her bed. She looked around the room, only her lamps and light from outside her window lit her room. No noise was waking her up, usually Maison or West would wake her up around this time.

Lafayette got out of bed, yawning and rubbing her eyes. She changed into a oversized blue and black flannel and black jeans.

Lafayette pulled herself up onto the counter as her father came into the kitchen

Lafayette pulled herself up onto the counter as her father came into the kitchen. Misha looked over at Lafayette, noticing that she is a little bit cheerful. He talked to her about sexuality and how she is accepted in the house she lives in.

He is really proud of his daughter about her coming out to him. He also hates to see her cry, he knows she has been through a lot. He knows that she cried back at the orphanage and struggled there. Misha doesn't want her to cry, struggle, hate herself, cut, or do anything to her self. He wants her to be happy.

Misha walked to Lafayette and pushed her hair behind her ears so he could see her freckled face. "You want to listen to some music, I know you listen to it when you need to get stuff out of your head." Misha said. Lafayette have him a small nod and Misha grabbed us phone.

"Ah! Twenty One Pilots! I know you like that band." Misha smiles and started to play Kitchen sink. He looked up at Lafayette, who has a big smile on her face.

~•~

~•~

The words locked into Lafayette's brain and she wants to sing along to it. Knowing her father would accept, she started.

Nobody thinks what I think
Nobody dreams when they blink
Think things on the brink of blasphemy
I'm my own shrink
Think things are after me, my catastrophe
I'm a kitchen sink

Lafayette's voice is soft and quiet and Misha pulled himself into the counter by her side. Misha listened to her voice and the music. She is nailing everything word as her voice flowed.

You don't know what that means
Because a kitchen sink to you
Is not a kitchen sink to me, okay, friend?
Are you searching for purpose?
Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
Then paint something then, it might be wordless

Worthless and wordless are two words that don't describe Lafayette. She is worth it, she has words for everything. 'Lafayette has a purpose' Misha thought.

Pointless curses, nonsense verses
You'll see purpose start to surface
No one else is dealing with your demons
Meaning maybe defeating them
Could be the beginning of your meaning, friend

Lafayette has a meaning on this earth and it's everything for her to figure out. Misha knows how much Lafayette can relate to Twenty One Pilots songs. Pain but there is always another meaning.

Go away
Go away
Go away
Go away
Leave me alone
Leave me alone
Leave me alone
Leave me alone
Leave me alone
Leave me alone
Leave me alone
Nobody thinks what you think, no one
Empathy might be on the brink of extinction
They will play a game and say
They know what you're going through
And I tried to come up with an artistic way to say

They don't know you, and neither do I
So here's a prime example of a stand up guy
Who hates what he believes and loves it at the same time
Here's my brother and his head's screwed up
But that's alright

Screwed up. There were times that people screwed up, especially Lafayette but she has recovered and Misha has helped.

Time gains momentum the moment when I'm living in 'em
I'm winning a momentary sinning a moment passing after
A re-beginning moments mending memories
Pretending enemies are friend of me, sending me straight to bending me
My bad behavior but I bet I could have been a better man
Copy and paste caught me, and copy, better rhymes bother me
The better the rhythm the badder I am but I bet I'll battle with 'em battle
Better I am, gambling man, better bet I am a gambling man, I am?

Go away
Go away
Go away
Go away
Leave me alone
Leave me alone
Leave me alone
Leave me alone
Leave me alone
Don't leave me alone
Oh...

"You have a beautiful voice." Misha stated and kissed the top of Lafayette's head. "No I don't." She said, placing her head on Misha's shoulder. "Yes you do, you dork." Misha said to her, making her giggle. Misha smiled and put his arms around Lafayette's shoulder.

"Your special." He stated. Lafayette looked up at Misha, but shacked her. "It's true, I believe you can do wonderful things in your life and I want you to reach for them. Don't you ever think down on yourself. Your talented, funny, fun to be around, sweet, kind, you are many things. Don't forget that." Misha told her.

Lafayette toke a deep breath and hugged her father tightly, then kissed his cheek.

(Bonjour y'all! If there is anything you want to be in the book or you have any questions, just put them in the comments! Love you beans!)