Chapter Forty-Three

"Hey, what are you two doing to this pretty little thing?" Brenden joked with a smirk on his face. "Haha, very funny," Calix said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. "One, this pretty little thing is not small and second, her name is Lafayette," Caiden told Brenden. "Well nice to meet you Lafayette, my name is Brenden," Brendon said, sticking out his hand with a smile on his face.

Lafayette weakly smiled back and shook his hand. "Wow! Strong grip! That's one hell of a grip for a gal like you!" Brenden laughed. "You underestimate me?" Lafayette smirked. "No! Totally not." Brenden defended. "Then why are you surprised?" Lafayette asked.

Brenden laughed and shook his head. "You got me. I guess I'll see you later." Brenden said, winking at Lafayette before leaving the three alone. Lafayette rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, but hid her smile by looking down. "He likes you!" Caiden smirked.

Soon, the headmaster came in the gym and the whole gym went silent and take their seats on the bleachers. The man is tall and seemed like a very serious guy. "That's Mr. Halls, the headmaster. He can be serious, but he is kinda funny. You'll get used to him." Calix whispered. "He is from Germany and his accent is really strong but you is quite understandable though," Caiden added.

"Welcome students to another year at school! This year, you will have many more activities and more projects in your classes. We have a new auditorium and the first play of the year will be Grease." The Mr. Hills said. Many kids cheered and Grease automatically got Lafayette's attention. She remembers watching Grease with Misha one night and really liked it. Mr. Halls continued talking and as soon as he finished, it was almost 11:00 o'clock.

"Lafayette, what class do you have next?" Caiden asked. "I have creative writhing," Lafayette answered him. "You like to write?" Calix smiled at her. "Yes, I do." Lafayette thought of when she made the board for her dads birthday and she wrote a couple letters and stories and put them on the board along with pictures and decorations.

~•~
Hey dad! You might have never known this but my biological father left my mother. He was an alcoholic from what I know and he was a terrible person and treated my mother terribly. He was too much for my mom to handle. I never knew him. I never really have known about him till my neighbor who saved me from the fire told the orphanage I was at the whole deal with my biological father. He got drunk a lot and most of the time, he barely got home. You are different. Even though you are gone for cons and your gonna be gone for acting stuff, I still love you and I understand that you act for a living. You better than that man. You, I count as my biological father, not him. You're my hero, you're my dad. I watch Supernatural and I see you on tv. I see an angel, I see someone talented, I see someone who uses his fame and money for Gishwes and Random Acts and not for the fancy house. When I was 10, the orphanage got a tv and the first thing I watched was Supernatural and I got hooked and I fell in love with it. I never knew my hero will adopt me, I never knew one of the best people in the universe would ever adopt me. I am now your child, I will always be your child, and a kid needs a dorky man-child of a father like you. I love you so much!'
~•~

"In fact I love it, I can write for hours," Lafayette told them. She likes writing things to her dad even though he isn't away doing cons. Misha loves her little stories and he would read them repeatedly.

(Bonjour Y'all! Sorry updates might be a little slow, busy with school and hurricane stuff but I'll try to write and continue to update as soon as I can. I'm thinking of making more stories and what spn character or actor Y'all want me to write a fanfic about. Don't forget to check out my blog.LOVE YOU BEANS!)