Chapter Fifty-Eight

It's been a couple days since Halloween and Misha figured out about what happened. Lafayette cried and cried, she didn't want him to worry. Misha said he was going to fly home to help take care of her knees.

Lafayette doesn't like the fact that Misha has to come home from filming to take care of her. Vicki is busy and West and Maison are little kids and they don't know what to do. Lafayette wants him to stay at the Supernatural set. She doesn't like people taking care of her, she likes taking care of others.

After Halloween, for two days, Lafayette didn't go to school because of her knees. Her knees keep bothering her and she hated it. Felix had to carry her into Murphy's moms' car because of it.

Felix was so protective that whole ride and tried his best to comfort Lafayette. He never let her move that whole ride, always cared for her. He never left her side and let her rest her head or let her legs across his legs.

"Dad is going to be ticked off," Lafayette mumbled under her breath. She looked down at her scab covered knees as she changed into shorts at the store. They only are healing slowly and she walks a bit weird. Lafayette tokes a deep breath and turned around. She accidentally bumped her knee into the door. Lafayette sharply inhaled groaned in pain. Right after that, she put her bandages back on her knees.

She walked out of the bathroom to see Felix at the table. Felix looked up at his friend and smiled at her. "Hey, you feeling better?" He said, standing up. "Yep, thanks, Felix," Lafayette answered him.

Felix wrapped his arms around her for a hug, which made her giggle. She did the same but around his neck but had to get on her tiptoes. Lafayette finally realized how tall Felix is. Minus the big fluffy blond hair, he is taller than you think.

"How are you going to explain to your dad?" Felix asked, pulling away from the hug. "I don't know, he is going to be here soon to make sure I'm okay. He is overly protective when it comes to one of his kids getting hurt." Lafayette told him. Felix nodded in understand.

The two sat down at the usual table and Felix couldn't stop thinking about Lafayette and her knees. "What's today?" Lafayette asked Felix, tilting her head. "Today is Friday," Felix answered her. Lafayette sighed and her palm planted on her forehead. "My Dad is going to pick me up today." She groaned and adjusted herself in her seat.

Felix walked Lafayette to the big school parking lot where her dad was parked. "You know, after the few months, I still can't believe that Misha Collins is your dad," Felix said. "Well, you better get used to it," Lafayette told him, resting her head on his shoulder. Felix slightly looked down at her with a smile on his face. He put his arm around her shoulder, making her blush a little.

Once Lafayette saw her dads car, she immediately shot her head up of Felix's shoulder. "What is it?" Felix asked concern was clear in his voice. "My Dad is here!" Lafayette answered him. "Ok, see you on Monday." Felix said, giving her a hug. Lafayette hugged him backs and they both soon walked different ways.

As Lafayette walked to the car, she deeply breathed in and out. She knows that Misha is going to question her about the incident on Halloween. She knows that Misha is going to ask multiple questions.

(Bonjour Y'all! Sorry I haven't updated in like a week. I've been having school and play practice and it'll be hard for me to write. Feedback is appreciated! Love you guys!)