Chapter Seventy-Four

The two walk to the elevator and Misha presses the down button. Lafayette has a huge smile on her face, but looks extremely impatient. "You're going to see her soon, don't worry!" Misha tells her.

Lafayette groans and smashes her face into Misha's arm. "I've never been so excited to meet up with her and I don't know why!" She tells her father. She looks up at him, he has a huge smile on his face, laughing a little. "Why are you smiling? And why are you laughing?" She asks loudly.

"Your so adorable when you're impatient." Misha states, laughing to himself. "I am not adorable!" Lafayette pouts, nudging Misha's arm. "N'aw, even more adorable!" Misha says. "Shush your face! I am not adorable and I will wait patiently!" His daughter tells him. His smile never left his face when Lafayette looks away from him.

The elevator door opens and two teenagers walk pass them, basically squealing about Misha. Lafayette starts to giggle as the teens start talking loudly about him and starts taking a video. "Misha is really mean!" She laughs. "No I am not!" Misha whines and crosses his arms. "Well, your fly is open!" Lafayette half yells. "Excuse me! You didn't tell me!" He father gasps and he puts a hand over his heart.

Misha and Lafayette went on a full conversation while the fans were filming them. They were giggling as they watch the father and daughter argue.

When they finish, the teens burst out laughing and they end the video. They get a hug and picture from Misha, also getting a hug from Lafayette. They run away, trying to keep quiet.

"I can not believe you didn't tell me that my fly was open!" Misha tries not to smile, his face red. "I wanted to do something funny!" Lafayette defends herself. "Funny? Really? You are pure evil!" Her father pouts again. "I know, you giant dork!" She giggles. "Are you sure you aren't Lucifer's daughter?" Misha asks her. "Are you sure Jack Kline isn't your son?" Lafayette soon giggles.

The elevator doors open and the father and daughter go in. "Hey Dad?" Lafayette says in a questioning tone. "Yeah?" Misha says back.

"I'm your daughter." She says.

"Yes, you are my daughter." Her father replies.

"So we are family."

"Of course we are! What are you trying to get to?"

"You're an amazing and famous actor on a long running, hit series, right?"

"Kitten, what do you want?"

"Okay, so there is this thing called spoilers and it is really cool!"

"No! You are not getting spoilers!" Misha half yells. "Please Dad, do it for Gabriel!" Lafayette says, clinging onto his arm. "I refuse!" Her father looks down at her, giving her a serious look. Lafayette looks back up at him with puppy eyes.

A smile appears on Lafayette's face when Misha squeezes his eyes shut so her can resist the puppy eyes. "Evil puppy eyes!" He groans, throwing his head back. "I only learn from the best." Lafayette giggles a little, nudging her father. "I love you!" She soon yells.

"I love you too, but I am not telling you any spoilers!"

"Please Dad. I swear to chuck, I will rap the whole Hamilton soundtrack!"

"I will take the risk!"

Lafayette pouts and takes a step back from Misha. "You are no fun!" She tells her father. "That's a darn lie!" Misha says, mocking his daughters pouting. "Then give me spoilers! Y'all went on another hiatus and I am not having it! I. Need. Answers!" Lafayette says.

Sighing in so called defeat, Misha nods. "Fine I'll tell you some spoilers." Misha gives in. Lafayette squeals in excitement and looks at her father with eyes bigger than puppy eyes. "But you have to pinky swear to never tell a soul!" Misha demands. "I pinky swear!" Lafayette says eagerly.

"Alright." Misha says as the two pinky swear. "Are you sure you want spoilers. They're overwhelming." Misha teases. "Dad! Just tell me darn it!" Lafayette says as she tugs at Misha's sleeve. "Okay, okay." Her father tells her. "Okay so...." His voice is low and leans down slightly. Lafayette widens her eyes in excitement. "I...like....your mother." Misha says, soon standing up straight.

His daughter stomps her foot and crosses her arms. "Dad! You're so mean! I know you like Mom! Tell me!" Lafayette begs. "You feel for the trick little one!" Misha smiles. "I don't like you!" His daughter stomps her foot again, making him laugh.

There is a ding and the two got out the elevator. "I can't believe you!" Lafayette mutters under her breath. Misha only has his smile stuck to his face and ruffles Lafayette's hair a little. "Oh c'mon. Go look for Cassie." Misha says to his daughter. Lafayette hugs Misha before walking a little bit ahead of him.

Automatically, Misha hears a squeal and knows that Lafayette found Cassie. His smile only gets bigger when he walks to where Lafayette and Cassie are. The two are hugging the living crap out of each other. "So how was yesterday?" Cassie asks. "Well, minus not being with you, it was great!" Lafayette says.

Misha gets the feeling of being proud of his daughter, going out with someone. That's his daughter, with her girlfriend, being adorable and sweet. If he could go back to the day of the adoption, he wouldn't want to change one damn thing.

He had a feeling that Lafayette was a good person from the start. She his sweet, kind, and fun. Hearing Lafayette have a conversation with her first girl/boyfriend makes him feel good. It's a normal conversation, like a conversation Lafayette would have with one of the boys or with Dallas. It's not all touchy, besides the hugging, there's space.

Misha can see the admiration in Lafayette's eyes when she looks at Cassie, but he has a feeling this isn't going to last as long as he hopes. He wants this relationship to be a good one, since it's Lafayette's first, he knows that it's not going to last a lifetime.