Chapter Thirty-One

"I see you finally got up here." Misha said as he leaned on the entrance of the door. "Yes I have." Lafayette sniffles and scratches her head. "Baby, have you been crying?" Misha asked, raising his eyebrow. "I'm not crying, your crying." Lafayette said. "Come here Lafayette." Misha told her, opening his arms. Lafayette basically tackle hugged Misha. "Thank you dad, I love you so much!" Lafayette cried.

"I saw kindness. Those friends of yours that got adopted, seeing them go, I wanted to give you a life too. I learned from the lady that was showing us around, she told me about you and only stick with those girls. I want that same bond. Seeing you with those little rascals and how you can put up with them, your way better then I thought you'd be. I really do want to give you a life and give West and Maison a life that I never had." Misha said. Lafayette's eyes started to fill with tears, her heart skipping beats, knowing someone wants to provide a life for her was the best feeling she ever had.

"I'm having flashbacks dad, the pictures. I'm having good flashbacks." Lafayette cried a into Misha's chest. "I don't want you to be overwhelmed." Misha told her. "I don't care!" Lafayette exclaimed. "Of course you don't care!" Misha said.

After Misha, West, and Lafayette made a dish out of Pasta, Peanut Butter, and cucumbers, they put the food on three plates. Lafayette took a bite out of the food. She made a face in disgust which made Misha laugh and point the camera at her. "This is horr-" Lafayette stopped her self as she saw West looking at her. West is the main part of this, he loves doing this stuff and she didn't want to hurt him. "It's not bad." Lafayette said. West smiled and giggled. "Yay!" He cheered. Lafayette then realized the camera was in her again then looked into the camera like she was in The Office. Misha couldn't stop laughing at Lafayette's reactions. "You've been watching The Office haven't you!?" Misha asked. "Yes I have!" Lafayette said proudly.

"Remember when we did the cooking with west thing?" Lafayette asked. "Of course I do!" Misha answered her with a smile. "That was the best!" Lafayette giggled. "Yeah." Misha said before kissing her head. "Can I get a YouTube channel when I'm older?" Lafayette asked Misha.

"Sure! What age your thinking about? 30 years old?" Misha joked. "No! Like 17, 18, maybe 19?" Lafayette giggled. "Alright kitten, as long as it doesn't get in the way if you go to college." Misha told her. "Trust me, it will not
get in the way!" Lafayette giggled some more. "Good!" Misha smiled. "So tomorrow morning, you wanna hang up pictures after breakfast?" Misha asked. "Yeah! That'll be amazing!" Lafayette answered.

The plane landed in L.A. the next day and Lafayette was asleep on Misha's shoulder. But soon, she woke up by a couple giggles behind her. It was West and Maison messing around with Vikki. "Well good morning!" Misha said in a weird voice which made Lafayette laugh.

"Hey." Lafayette giggled as she sat up in her seat, un-bundling herself from her ball. "Awe! You were so cute!" Misha complained, giving Lafayette his famous puppy eyes. "Stop! Now your being cute!" Lafayette smiled at Misha, giggling her head off. "But look!" Misha said, pulling out his phone to the pictures app, showing Lafayette multiple pictures of her sleeping on him. "

Oh!" Lafayette laughed. "Selfie time!" Misha half yelled. Lafayette made a silly face by smiling with your tongue out and flared your nose. Misha curled his tongue into a W and snapped the button for a picture. "Oh no! I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS ON VIDEO!" Misha laughed. "Oh geez!" Lafayette started giggling again. "Still gonna video!" Misha smiled, looking over to Lafayette who couldn't stop giggling her head off.

(Thinking of doing a chapter spam in honor of Misha's Birthday. Plus, I made pie and I gave myself a mustache out of a pie.)