Chapter Fifty-Eight

Halloween Night

After eating pizza and playing tag at Murphy's house, they decided to start walking around the neighborhood to hopefully get lots of candy. It's a huge neighborhood and they would probably get to only three percent of the neighborhood.

Before heading off, they all take Polaroid pictures and almost broke the camera because Felix almost dropped it. Lafayette takes a selfie with the boys and one with herself. She sent the pictures to her father and put her phone away. All she wants is for her father to like her costume.

"Guys, this is one of the houses that gives out lots of candy, come on!" Murphy signaled his friends to come. It's a huge house with lots of decorations and it seems like a haunted mansion. "No one comes to this house, the man who lives here is ok, people say he's a creep but he really isn't," Murphy said.

Murphy is right, the man isn't a creep and he does give lots of candy.

After going to a couple more houses they stumbled upon Murphy's house and got some skateboards and bikes. They decided to bike to the part of the neighborhood with better candy.

"Hey, guys! Up ahead there are some jerks, they cause lots of trouble." Murphy said quietly. Lafayette started to mentally panic about it. She stayed close to the boys, not wanting them to talk to her.

There's 10 of them, all holding egg cartons. As they passed, Lafayette noticed them looking at them and mainly her, but she just went with the flow and continued with the boys.

"Ge 'em!" A boy yelled from behind them and threw an egg at them, but missed. "C'mon, follow me!" Murphy yelled, getting in front of his friends. The five rode fast as eggs were thrown at them. A couple times, they got hit.

An egg hit the back of Lafayette's head and it hit her hard. She yelped in the quick pain and felt the ooze of the egg on her neck. A baseball was soon thrown at Felix's and her wheels and they both fell. "Oh no!" Walter yelled, stopping as well as Murphy and Hayward. "Keep going!" Felix yelled, struggling to get up. "We will catch up!" Lafayette also said. The three boys looked at each other but Felix yelled, "Go!" and they went.

Another egg was thrown at Lafayette and it hit her leg. Felix helped her up and Lafayette pants were ripped and her knees are bleeding. She tried to move but they hurt. "Ow, that hurts!" Lafayette yelped again and winced. "Are you ok Felix?" She soon asked, noticing that his hands were slightly scraped. "I'm fine, but you don't seem fine," Felix said.

"Guys, go get those three, Charles your in charge, I got these two punks." A boy said. Boys ran passed Felix and Lafayette, they laughed and smirked at them.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't two writer people." The boys said. "Leave us alone Tylor!" Felix yelled, stepping in front of Lafayette. "C'mon unicorn boy, I just wanna have fun!" Tylor smirked. "You have no reason to bother ya, so how about you shut the hell up and leave." Felix burst out.

Lafayette's knees are in deep pain and it hurt to walk. She knew Felix would probably get into a fight with a dude and she wants to be in it to stop it. "Felix, you whore. You shouldn't talk to a person like that." Tylor said. That is what triggered Lafayette and she tried her best to walk forward. "Shut up you asshole." Lafayette cursed and soon something came to her.

"Misha, your daughter is right here!" Sebastian laughed, gesturing towards Lafayette. Misha slipped out the 'f' word twice which got Lafayette laughing really hard. "Oh god!" Misha said turning to Sebastian and Lafayette. "YOU WILL NOT REPEAT WHAT I SAY! YOU WILL NOT CURSE IN YOUR LIFE!" Misha half yelled. Lafayette only laughed more.

Misha doesn't want her to curse, and now she feels terrible. "I'm speaking the truth about Felix!" Tylor chuckled. Lafayette tackled Tylor, no matter how much pain she was in. Lafayette punched him in the gut and would not stop. "Lafayette, stop it!" Felix said, prying Lafayette off of Tylor. "You're crazy!" Tylor yelled at her and started to run.

Lafayette started to cry and Felix brought her into a hug. Felix saw a car and it was Murphy's Mom. She unlocked the car let them in. Felix picked Lafayette bridal style and helped her to the back seat where she laid across and laid her head on Felix's lap.

(Bonjour guys! Any feedback?)