Chapter Twenty-Four

Later that day, Lafayette finally met Jared's kids and played with them for about tell they fell asleep. It was 6:00 o'clock and of course,  for young children, it could make them tired because it's near bedtime for them. "Thank you so much for playing with them!" Jared said.

"No need to thank me, they are amazing and they are adorable!" Lafayette smiled and giggled. Jared smiled and hugged her. "You seem very good with little kids," Jared told Lafayette. "I guess so. But soon they won't be that little, by the time they are like 10, they'll be as tall as you!" Lafayette jokes. "Bet they will!" Jared laughed.

***

Misha walked around the back, looking for Lafayette. He has never been so worried about finding Lafayette because she is always with someone or near where he is but he can't find her. He called her twice and she hasn't picked up. Misha is freaking out and does not want anyone else too but he needs help so he goes to Jensen.

Jensen also got worried and started to help look for Lafayette. "She was last with Jared and his kids last," Jensen told Misha. "Where?" Misha asked quickly. "In the Greenroom," Jensen answered. Misha ran towards the green room as fast as he could with Jensen running after him.

Jensen was surprised Misha could actually run that fast, but not surprised at the same time because he can't find his child. He didn't think that Misha is a bad parent because he can't really find Lafayette. That is completely out of mind because Lafayette is a big part of Misha's life and in the past day and a half, Lafayette has changed Chicago Con but he doesn't know how though, it's just feeling of having a 12-year-old around.

It was only Lafayette in the green room at the moment. She turned around to see Misha running in the room. "Kitten, oh my god! I called you multiple times! Where were you?" Misha said bringing her into a hug. "I was just about to call you back, my phone died. I'm so sorry." Lafayette told him.

Jensen slowly walked into the room to see the two hugging. "Gosh, I was so worried about you," Misha said. "I'm sorry dad." Lafayette was so scared she was going to get in trouble. Tears filled her eyes from being scared. "It's fine, as long as your here," Misha told her.

Lafayette sniffed which gave away from her being scared. Misha looked down at Lafayette who had her face buried in his chest. "Kitten? Why are you crying?" He asked her softly. "I'm not crying." Lafayette lied, her voice cracking. "I know you are." Misha stroked Lafayette's long ginger hair. "I don't want to be trouble." Lafayette you are told him. "Oh sweetie, your not in trouble." Misha kissed the top of Lafayette's head and hugged her a little tighter.

(A/N Bonjour Y'all! I know this is short and a crappy chapter but after yesterday with the other a/n, you guys need one! I had another dream where Rob Benedict won a chili cook-off and I cursed in front of my mother. WHY DO I KEEP DREAMING ABOUT ROB BENEDICT?!?! I don't really think I'll be updating too soon because at the moment I am going through a lot of emotions and I'll try to update when I can! I love you guys so much!)