Chapter Fifty-Nine

"Hi, Dad!" Lafayette said, walking up to him. "Hey Kitten!" Misha responded, giving her a big hug. Lafayette misses his hug, Misha is gone a lot and she can't help but at least miss one thing. Most of all, Lafayette misses just having her father around.

"I missed you, you little potato," Misha told her. "I missed you too, you big dork." Lafayette giggled. Misha hugged her and kissed the top of her head. Lafayette giggled again and shoved her face into her fathers face.

"How was school?" He asked, basically mumbling in her hair. "It was great Dad," Lafayette answered him. "Did anyone hurt you? I'll hunt down the person who did if you want me too." Misha stated. "Dad, no one hurt me," Lafayette told him. "Then what happened on Halloween?" Her father asked her. "It was nothing Dad," Lafayette answered. "But your knees, what happened?" Misha asked another questioned.

They got into the car and Lafayette started to explain. The moment came to mind, the moment when Lafayette got angry at the boy and tackled him.

"I'm speaking the truth about Felix!" Tylor chuckled. Lafayette tackled Tylor, no matter how much pain she was in. Lafayette punched him in the gut and would not stop. "Lafayette, stop it!" Felix said, prying Lafayette off of Tylor. "You're crazy!" Tylor yelled at her and started to run.

"He was being mean to Felix. Felix is one of my best friends and Tylor was being a jerk to him!" Lafayette told her father. Misha sighed and glanced over at Lafayette. "You are really protective of your friends," Misha stated.

"I love them, they are always there for me and I'm going to be there for them. It's like how your always here for West, Maison, Mom, and I. I want to be there for you when you need me." Lafayette said. She looked over at her father, he has a look on his face that she has never seen before.

Lafayette then looked out her window, watching stuff go behind her. She soon went into deep thought.

~•~

Misha kept driving and he finally got to the house. The minutes of silence felt like hours and Lafayette couldn't stand it but she didn't know what to say.

The two got out the car and Misha walked around and hugged the crap out of Lafayette. "You are such a sweet and kind person, you know that. Don't ever change Kitten, don't you even dare." Misha told his daughter. "I promise I won't Dad," Lafayette said to him, hugging him back.

"I want to tell you that you don't have to hide anything from me," Misha said as they walked into the house. "You can always talk to me, even more about the incident on Halloween." Misha continued. "Well I do want to tell you something though," Lafayette said. Misha smiled and closed the door to the house and locked it after they came in. "What is that?" He asked.

Lafayette soon was shaky and toke in a deep breath. Her eyes started to swell up with tears. "Please d-don't hate me fo-for it Dad." She stuttered out. "Why would I ever hate you baby girl? Did you hear what I say, you're so sweet and kind. You're too sweet to be hated." Misha said. He walked closer to her and cupped her cheeks, wiping away her tears.

She is scared to tell him and more tears slowly came down to Misha's hands. Misha could tell that she is and that she is also shaking really bad.

"Tell me, Kitten," Misha said and brushed some hair away from her face. "I want...want to tell you that I like boys a-and I like-" Lafayette pauses before saying the last word of her sentence. Misha soon smiled, understanding what she is trying to say. "I l-like bo-boys and I like g-girls." She stuttered us.

Misha has the biggest smile on his face, bigger than anything in the world. "You are bisexual," Misha said, placing a kiss on Lafayette's forehead. "I don't hate you at all, you little Kitten. It's completely okay if you're bisexual." Misha told her. Lafayette hugged him, burying her face in his chest.

She cried really hard, but she started to calm down when Misha picked her up. He started to hum a song that is unfamiliar to Lafayette. She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked up at him. Misha looked down her and kissed her forehead. "You're always going to be accepted in this house. I'm proud of you for coming out." He told her. A couple more tears slid down Lafayette's cheek.

Misha carries her to bed and he laid her down. Once more, he kissed her forehead. "Get some rest Kitten, you need it," Misha told Lafayette. "Ok, Dad." She responded, Misha, started to walk out. "I love you," Lafayette told him before he went out the door. Misha turned slightly towards her as she sat up in her bed. "I love you too." He soon smiled and closed the door behind him.

(Bonjour Y'all! Personally, love this chapter. It's a little bad but here it is! If your lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, gender fluid, demisexual, asexual, pansexual, or etc, you are amazing and you're always accepted On this account. Plus, here is a little thing...I'm Queer. THOUGHTS ON CHAPTER?)