Chapter Eighteen

As Lafayette shyly came out, Louden Swain played some music. Lafayette held on to Misha's hand as the fans screamed. But she smiled and blushed. "This is crazy." Lafayette giggled only to make Misha's smile a bit bigger.

The music stopped and the fans dialed down, Lafayette was given a microphone and sat in a chair. "Hi guys." Lafayette mumbled into the microphone. The fans screamed back a bunch of 'hello's'. Lafayette flinched and giggled a little. "Ok, Y'all seem fun." Lafayette smiled as the fans laughed.

The panel continued with questions, stories, and a bunch of laughs. Lafayette was having so much fun, meeting fans of her dads. One time, Sebastian crashed it for a little while.

"Misha, your daughter is right here!" Sebastian laughed, gesturing towards Lafayette. Misha slipped out the 'f' word twice which got Lafayette laughing really hard. "Oh god!" Misha said turning to Sebastian and Lafayette. "YOU WILL NOT REPEAT WHAT I SAY! YOU WILL NOT CURSE IN YOUR LIFE!" Misha half yelled. Lafayette only laughed more.

After the panel, Lafayette stuck with Misha and sometimes talked to other people. Lafayette felt better around Jensen and Jared and the others. She loves it with these guys. One of her favorite times was when she met Richard. They talked for a little bit and once as Richard left to do his autograph signings, Lafayette fangirled because Richard called her sweetheart

"Hey, Lafayette!" Richard called for Lafayette and she turned around at a very happy man. Lafayette smiled at him as he walked towards her. "Man, is it good to finally get to meet you!" Richard said, giving her a big hug.

"Oh no! I gotta go do some signing things!" Richard said. "Oh ok!" Lafayette knew he had to leave but sad he had too. "Well, I'll see you soon sweetheart!" Richard brought her in for one last hug before he left. Once he got it the door, she jumped and down a few times but noticed that Misha, Jared, and Jensen were smiling at her.

She absolutely adores Richard. But back at the orphanage, Lafayette basically grew up watching Mark Pellegrino on tv shows late at night when she wasn't supposed to. When she met him, she tried to keep it cool.

"You must be the kitten everyone is talking about." Lafayette turned her head to see her idol standing there, all handsome and with his arms crossed. She couldn't help but blush and look at the ground.

The whole conversation, she couldn't stop the blushing or the giggles. Mark was the one who made her so interested in Supernatural. Lafayette had admired him for awhile and know she was trying to hide the fangirl in her. He was the most charming to her, besides Sebastian of course!

"Darling, you should cover your ears!" Sebastian laughed. Lafayette did as told as she heard a curse word slip from both him and her father's mouth.

Lafayette blushed every darn time he called her darling. Well, doesn't everyone blush when Sebastian calls her darling. Sebastian also calls her 'Châton' which is a kitten in French. He also But who gives the best hugs in her opinion is Jared. To her, he is just a big lovable goofball.

"You give good hugs!" Lafayette blushed. Jared and Jensen laughed. "I CAN DO BETTER!" Jensen argued. Jensen hugged Lafayette, making her laugh and her whole face was a dark shade of red and it would be impossible to go another shade darker. "Come on hot stuff! Let me go!" Lafayette laughed. Jared and Jensen laughed with her.

Jensen and Jared are just plain out amazing and funny to Lafayette. But there was one person she was most scared of. The man was Mark Sheppard. For some reason, she was just frightened to go up and say hi. She was one of the few people who she didn't get to meet because of the activities or just didn't get the time.

At the end of the day, Lafayette sat on her bed in the hotel room staring at her sleeping pills, waiting for Misha to give her glass of water to help her swallow. Misha came over and handed her the cup of water. "Thank you." Lafayette said taking the pills and then washed it down with water. "No problem Kitten." Misha said, messing up Lafayette's hair.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked as he sat down next to her. "Yeah." Lafayette nodded, putting the glass down on the nightstand beside the bed. "Did you truly have fun?" He asked the question. "Yes! I had so much fun! I loved it! Richard and Rob are so nice! A-and Pellegrino was amazing and I still can't believe that he came up to me and talked me!" Lafayette giggled.

"Well, I'm glad! That makes it good because you'll be staying for 2 days." Misha smiled. Lafayette jumped up and down on her bed like a child in excitement. "I'm just going to say that your not going to be seeing me as much as you did today. But you will be with at least one of the guys. You understand?" Misha said. "Yes I do!" Lafayette nodded.

(Ok, when I wrote this, I had taken a small break to go to a museum. Since I am so obsessed with sci-fi and HAUNTED stuff, I had a total nerd moment when I saw THE Robert The Doll. He is like the most haunted doll I think. Here is a picture from the Internet.

Like I said, this is a haunted doll and this is from the Internet

Like I said, this is a haunted doll and this is from the Internet. Now, when I "met" Robert his toy and his arms weren't like that.)