Chapter Seventy-Six

After Cassie met Jared and Jensen, The two and Misha and Lafayette headed to the convention center. Cassie was super excited and was bouncing off the walls. She made Jared and Jensen laugh a lot, the two seem to like her. The four decided to walk and started to walk down the side walk. The boys had something on their mind that the shared together.

Jared, Jensen, and Misha couldn't stop smiling about the something. Lafayette notices them right away, knowing something's up with them. She shoves her fists into her jacket pockets and starts to giggle. "What are y'all smiling about?" She asks them.

The boys burst out laughing and stop walking. They turn to the teenager, goofy smiles on their faces making Lafayette laugh. "What are you guys up too?" She yells at them. "You and Cassie." Misha answers.

Jensen, Jared, and Misha look at each other and nod. "You know, you guys together is adorable!" Jensen laughs. "We saw you guys holding hands." Jared tells Lafayette. Lafayette cheeks turns a dark red and looks down at her feet. The boys start to ask questions, making Lafayette laugh.

"C'mon kid. Let's get to the con." Misha says and they continue and get to the big convention building. Screaming fans is all they could here and the handlers lead the four to the green room. Lafayette sees everyone and a wave an unusual anxiety comes over her, and soon a flashback gets into her head. By instinct, she quickly grabs Mischa's hand quickly.

Flames burst out the windows, watching them scars her mentally. Lafayette cuddles up next to her big sister, both sobbing. A fireman walks over to them and comforts them. Lafayette and her sister are now orphans, they are now the only people they have.

The two just lost everything, but way too young to experience any of this. They just lost family, a home, a good life, everything. The good childhood they had is now gone, now completely scarred by the flames mentally.

No family to take them in, the fireman take them to the police station to wait. The two girls sit closely together. "I want mommy." Lafayette tells her sister, sniffing and voice shaky. "Me too, but guess what. She is dead, she is gone! She is never coming back!" Her sister yelled, standing up.

Her sister started to rage and Lafayette looks at her shocked. A police officer rushes in to calm her down and another leads Lafayette out the room.

Mommy is dead.

She is dead.

She is gone, she is never coming back!

"Kitten...Kitten....Lafayette, are you okay?" Misha says, waving a hand in front of her face. He gets her attention and Lafayette starts to blink rapidly. "Dad, I had...I had a flashback." Lafayette tells him. She soon realizes that Jensen and Jared were looking at her, both concerned as much as Misha.

Lafayette soon feels embarrassed and takes a few steps back. She told Jared and Jensen, only them, because she knew she would be around them a lot, so thankfully they understand and take it seriously. Still, she feels embarrassed having a flashback in front of them.

She looks down at her feet, her hands starting to shake. "I'm sorry." She mutters, but loud enough to where only them three could her. Her voice is a little shaky and she feels like she would cry at some point. "Hey, no need to be sorry." Misha says, pulling Lafayette into a hug.

Jared and Jensen keep a little distance, letting Misha do what he can to comfort. They wait for the right moment to hop in, but hesitant. Misha pulls away and Lafayette makes eyes contact with her. "Breathe." He tells her, earning a sound of Lafayette sucking in air.

After a few seconds, Lafayette gestures to Misha that's she is good. Jared placed a hand on Lafayette's head and Jensen gently nudges her shoulder. A small smile appears on Lafayette's face.

Jared and Jensen immediately had to go to do a panel. They left and Misha and Lafayette sit on a couch. "I didn't take my pill last night dad." She tells him, cuddling up next to him. Misha wraps his arm around her, pulling her closer. "Honey, we will take the pill sometime today." He says to her.

Misha kisses the top of Lafayette's forehead as she puts her legs on top of his. Their the perfect father and daughter, some of the fans would say they are like a really goofy and childish version of Atticus and Scout Finch from How To Kill A Mockingbird. The two love that idea, Lafayette told Misha about not to long ago. He laughed and agreed.

"Do you wanna talk about it, I have about an hour before I actually have to do stuff?" Misha asks. Lafayette looks up at him slowly and rest on of her arms on his shoulder. "Well, I guess I could talk about it." Lafayette answers.

She went on talking about, in a quiet voice to where only Misha could clearly hear. It broke Mischa's heart, hearing about the flashback.