Chapter Fifty-Seven

After searching for and finding Felix and coming back to the shop, Murphy changed. He came out in as dressed up as Negan from The Walking Dead. Murphy even had Lucille, the bat! "That's so awesome!" Lafayette chuckled. "Thanks Lafayette!" Murphy smiled and toke a seat next to her as Walter got up to go change.

The four waited for Walter and Lafayette got up to buy a snack. She grabbed a snickers and went up the cashier women. Miss Griffith is an old lady who grew up in Puerto Rica. She is the sweetest lady and a plus is that she is Hayward's grandmother. Discount!

She is the best and basically like a grandmother to her, Lafayette loves her. Miss Griffith counts Lafayette as her own and always has her over for tea.

Lafayette walked back to the boys and Walter started to come out. "Ta-da dorks!" Walter came out in a pink ranger costume. Everyone started to laugh and he went back into the bathroom. "I'm just kidding, pink is way too awesome for me!" Walter said.

He closed the door and soon after, he came back out dressed as Steve Rogers(Captain America). "Boom!" Walter said coming back to sit in his seat. Felix got up and went into the bathroom. Lafayette knew that this is going to be amazing.

Felix started to play music from the bathroom and sounded like AC/DC, but, of course, he came and the craziest thing on. A unicorn onesie. Everyone started to laugh...and wouldn't stop. Then he stopped the music and changed the song. Of course, another AC/DC song, but the song 'Big Balls'.

Felix started to dance and sing along to the music, but soon enough, he slipped and fell. Felix laughed so hard and so was everyone else.

He got up and and stopped the music. "Felix, you are the most insane person on this earth!" Hayward laughed out loud. "I'm just being myself!" Felix yelled at Hayward. "Come on Hayward!" Lafayette chuckled, sitting up in her seat. "Felix is adorable as his unicorn self and if you don't like it, pack your damn whip up and go home!" She finished. "Your my best friend!" Felix told Lafayette, walking over too her and just laid across her lap.

"My unicorn!" Lafayette squealed and started to poke his back. Soon enough, she was playing with his very fluffy dirty blonde hair. Murphy started to become jealous of him and Hayward seemed to notice.

Both Hayward and Murphy like Lafayette, but Hayward never told anyone. It's obvious that Murphy has a crush on Lafayette, he always tries to hang out with her. Hayward on the other hand, he is kinda mysterious and never really tells anyone much.

Lafayette likes all the boys but never plans on really dating them. Possibly movie or going to a small cafe, something small. The boys are basically her brothers now after over a month of knowing them and always counted them as brothers. She does think they are hot and adorable but who knows what will happen?

"Ok, last but definitely not least, Lafayette Collins!" Walter said in an announcer voice. Lafayette smiled, grabbed her bag of stuff, and giggled as she entered. She went back out after a few minutes. Lafayette dressed up as Castiel, trench coat, black pants and shoes, blue tie, everything. She even has converse with wings on them.

"Yay! It's an angel!" Felix cheered and smiled. The rest of the boys chuckled softly and smiled at the fact that Lafayette dresses up like her father. Lafayette smiled and put on her wig in the mirror and also her blue contacts and makeup.

"You really went all out! I'm taking it that you are really close to your father." Murphy said. "I am, besides you guys, he is my best friend." Lafayette told him.

(Thoughts? Question: What are you going as for Halloween/what did you go as for Halloween???)