Chapter Three

Lafayette walked around the courtyard, hands in her pockets. It was windy May day, leaves moving across the brick pathways. But it was hot and no one knows why Lafayette always where's that one jacket all the time. She claims it gives her comfort.

Her best friend, Irish, ran up behind her and hanged her arm around Lafayette's shoulder.

"Hey, Laffy-Taffy!" Irish squeaked, smiling at her. Lafayette smiled back at her best friend and laughed. "Hey, Irish," Lafayette said. "Ready for the biggest adoption day?" Irish asked Lafayette. "No one is gonna adopt me! All they are going to do is go for a younger child instead of a 12-year-old girl with scars on her wrists, or even a 12-year-old in general, even older!" Lafayette answered.

"Hey! That doesn't matter at all! You know Charlie, Olivia, Stella, and River got adopted and all of them are 14!" Irish said, nudging Lafayette in the side. Lafayette winced a little and shook her head. "Yeah but I don't want to wait two years Irish. It's either get adopted or hit the streets somewhere. Plus who would adopt a girl like me." Lafayette mumbled.

"The thing is, is that you need to stop being negative. Especially towards yourself cause you deserve the world. It's just the world is not ready for such beautifulness!" Irish stopped walking and got in front of her friend. Lafayette rolled her eyes and laughed. Irish smiled and laughed along with her. "Listen, we are both are going to get adopted!" Irish said.

When they went back inside, a family was in the front of the house. "Someone getting adopted?" Lafayette asked. "I guess so..." Irish answered. There was a couple, at least early 40's and looked like two teenaged boys. Then three girls. Lafayette and Irish both knew those 3 girls.

Alana, a tall and skinny girl, extremely rude, girly, her parents were rich and she was an only child. Her dad commuted suicide and her mom went to jail for life. No one liked her. But she is spoiled by the staff and put in every adoption day.

Then there was Hailey. She is a very nice girl. Generous and cute, everyone had to like her a lot. Lafayette has a small crush on her and wishes her all the best. What happened to her is that her mom died giving birth to her, leaving her dad a single dad. Her dad couldn't handle his wife dying and shot himself about 5 years later.

Finally, there was Micah. Creative, artsy, and clumsy. Micah is a great friend. Her parents died in a car crash with her in the back seat about 4 years back and now a couple bones are a little wonky but she is well and healthy!

"I wonder who's going..." Lafayette said. "Me too. The thing is...I want Alana to leave but I don't want her to basically torture a family with the bitchy like attitude she got." Irish said. "Like who lit a fuse on her tampon?" Lafayette smirked with Irish giggled. The two friends high fived each other but soon enough, Alana slightly turned to the light giggling. "Get down!" Irish said, holding her mouth. The two shot down behind a counter.

After a while, the family picked Micah and she went up to pack.

Micah:

"Sure gonna miss ya Micah!" Lafayette said to Micah, helping her pack up her stuff

"Sure gonna miss ya Micah!" Lafayette said to Micah, helping her pack up her stuff. "I'm going to miss you too freckle face! Hopefully, soon you'll get adopted!" Micah said, hugging Lafayette. "Adoption day has turned into a week!" Micah squeaked. "Oh really?" Lafayette asked pulling away. "Yeah!" Micah nodded with a smile on her face. "Oh man, am I gonna miss that smile!" Lafayette said, pulling Micah back into a hug. "And am I gonna miss your cookie obsession! And our Supernatural moments!" Micah said. Lafayette laughed and rubbed Micah's back. "Hopefully they bring Castiel back!" Lafayette said. "They have too. Don't forget Crowley and Rowena!" Micah added.

"Gabriel and Charlie!" Lafayette smirked

"Eileen and Bobby!" Micah smirked back.

"Ellen and Jo!"

"Balthazar and Raphael!"

"Adam and Death!"

Both girls ended up rambling about Supernatural and how awesome it'll be to get adopted by one of them!