Chapter Sixty-Seven

Mark Pellegrino laughs and Lafayette quickly hugs him. "I promise I won't." He laughs again, but Lafayette glared at him anyway. She raises her hand and balls her hand into a fist with her pinky out. "Pinky promise?" Lafayette asked. Mark wrapped his pinky around hers. "Maybe." He said before unwrapping his pinky. "Oh geez." Lafayette giggled.

Lafayette finished talking to Mark and soon spots Rob and Richard walking over to her. "Hey, kiddo!" Richard said, bringing her into a hug. "Hey, guys! I've missed you two so frick fracking much!" Lafayette said. "We missed you too!" Rob said. Lafayette soon hugs him.

"You guys smell good!" Lafayette giggled, making the two guys laughed. "You're so open about it!" Richard joked and playfully nudged her after she pulled away from Rob. "You're getting taller! Soon you're going to get taller than us soon!" Rob complained. "Gosh! Another person to be shorter than!" Richard also complained. Lafayette giggled and talked to them for awhile. 'Poor Rob and Rich' She thought.

Soon enough, Rob and Rich introduced her to Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Lafayette was so star struck, she could barely talk. Her cheeks aware burning red.

"Well, it's nice meeting you sweetheart," Jeffrey said. 'He called me sweetheart! Holy crap!' Lafayette thought. "It's nice to me-meet you t-to." She said, almost in a whisper.

After Lafayette hugged the living crap out of everyone and met Tahmoh (Penikett) and Alexander (Calvart), she went and sat down by Misha. "Hey, Dad!" She said with a big smile on her face. "Hey Kitten, you having a good time so far?" Misha asked her. Lafayette nodded and giggled, then pulling out her phone.

Her smile soon formed into a frown, reading a text notification from Murphy. What a great time to ruin the fun Lafayette is having. She sighs as emotions start to stir in her mind.

I know you like me, we are really close Gosh Lafayette just give in We are meant to be If you won't be my girlfriend I'll tell everyone about your self-harm You're a father, by the way, is not the greatest person in the world so I would be better to take care of you

"Murphy texted you again didn't he." Misha sighed. "He has been bothering me all day!" Lafayette told him with a hint of anger in her voice. "Well tell him to stop." Her father suggested. "I did! He won't stop!" Lafayette says.

Misha looks at her phone and soon gets really angry, but hides it because he doesn't want Lafayette to get more upset. He knows she hates it when he gets mad. Taking her phone, Misha scrolls through some of the texts and sees the last one he texted.

"No one talks to my Kitten that way! He is not a good friend, delete him from your contacts, block him." He said, his voice slightly hushed. "But I wanna give him a piece of my mind," Lafayette tells him, taking her phone back and starts to text.

How about you learn to fill with it. If you're really my friend, you wouldn't tell people that I self-harmed. Plus, you don't even know what I have been through. I don't believe your self-harmed yourself, you were just trying to comfort me! And you know what! I have a girlfriend and she is the sweetest girl I've met in my 13 years of being alive! My father is a better person than you'll ever be! The next time I see you, you'll be damn sorry! Next time, use grammar! It just makes you dumber than you look! Didn't you go to third grade!

Lafayette sends the text without thinking. Misha watched her write it, amazed that she'll go all out. He has never seen her like this, angry and so bothered.

"Kitten, you didn't have to say those things," Misha said, his voice now stern. "If I get in trouble for that text, it'll be worth it. No one talks about my father that way!" Lafayette almost yelled.

"After all you've down, especially for me...I won't let him say that. You're a great person and you make me happy, laugh, and smile every day, and you make others happy, laugh, and smile too! I thought Murphy was my one of my best friends, but I was wrong." Lafayette said.

Misha didn't say a word, but wrapped his arm around Lafayette's shoulder and kissed her head. "You saved me," Lafayette whispered to Misha. He looks down at his daughter and brings her closer to him. "I won't let anyone bother you, or hurt you anymore," Misha tells her. "Is someone hurts you behind my back, punch them in the face or kick them in the balls." He soon demanded, making Lafayette smile.

~•~

Misha has a panel with Jared and so Lafayette decided to wander around the place by herself. She knows it may be a bad idea to go around herself, but she'll make sure punch them in the face or kick them in the balls.

Lafayette looks around and sees a lot of fans dressed up in supernatural costumes. The fans are squealing and crying about being here and meeting the cast. Lafayette smiled and tries her best to get at least to a vending machine. She is suddenly gets caught off guard by hearing her name called by multiple people.

The voices didn't seem familiar but still hopes that it isn't Rob, Rich, or someone telling her she can't be out her and she might be in trouble. "Lafayette! Oh my chuck! Oh my chuck!" A couple girls squealed coming up to her. "Can we have a picture with you?" One of them said.

Lafayette smiled at them and her eyes beamed with joy. 'They really want a picture with me? I can't believe they want a picture with me!' She thought. 'Welp...what the heck!' She thought before she nodded.

All of them gathered around and got into the picture frame of one of the girls phone. She snapped a couple photos and the girls broke apart. They all say thank you to Lafayette and head towards the direction of a photo op.

Lafayette stood there for a little bit and smiles down at her feet. "That was a nice thing you did there kid." A voice said. Lafayette quickly turns around to see Jeffrey Dean Morgan standing there behind her. "Oh hey, um." She muttered out. "You shouldn't be out here alone." He told her. Lafayette looks down at her feet. "C'mon, let me take you where you want to go." Jeffrey said with a big smile on his face.

Fans respectfully went up to the two and asked for pictures. Lafayette was amazed by how sweet Jeffrey was(and is.) when he is and not around fans. He is so kind and he is actually adorable around people. Jeffrey called her sweetheart every once and a while.

(Bonjour! I am back my beans! Hopefully y'all had the best holidays and hopefully the new year brings y'all good. I had a great time on here ever since I joined in April! FYI: Updates may be slow! Feedback is always welcome! It would mean plenty if you would check out my other works! I love you guys!)