Chapter Sixty-One (part two)

Lafayette walked into the house, amazed at how gorgeous the house is. Still in aw, Lafayette kept walking, following Dallas to her bedroom. Pictures of her when she was younger and her with family and dogs cover the walls.

Dallas opened the door to her bedroom, revealing girls talking and dancing to the loud music. "Hey guys! This is Lafayette." Dallas basically yelled. A few girls looked over with a big smile on their faces.

Three girls got up off the floor and walked over to Dallas and Lafayette. "Hey, I'm Cassie!" A blonde one said, she smiled at Lafayette and uneven dimples showed. Hazel eyes sparkled with a hint of green and blue. Lafayette has seen her around at school before, but Cassie is always huddled up with her few friends, mostly with boys.

Lafayette always had a crush on Cassie and always wanted to talk to her. Cassie is always busy with Performing Arts and sports that Cassie seems like she doesn't have time to talk.

"I'm Julia!" Another said. Julia has brown hair with red tips, big blue eyes, her smile is simple and sweet. "And I know, you know me." The last one said. That's Meadow, she is a cheerleader and is in Lafayette's science class..

She has big curly brown hair and big brown eyes. Meadow is from New York and she loves to draw. She is a talented artist and planning going to art school when she is older.

"Well it's n-nice to see y-you guys," Lafayette said shyly. "C'mon, let's get you some pizza!" Julia said, taking Lafayette's hand and started to lead her to the corner of the room.

"Th-that's a lot of p-pizza!" Lafayette said. "Take a slice! We're saving up for breakfast tomorrow. Dallas's parents aren't in town to tell us what to do so, why not have pizza for breakfast!" Julia said, soon being dragged by a couple girls out the room.

"Oh, crap." Lafayette looked down at her feet. 'I've should've known before I walked in. Loud music, lots of girls.' She thought to herself. She shook her and soon thought that this is the first time that she has been invited to an all-girls thing. She only hangs out with the boys and the twins she met on the first day.

Lafayette sighed and take a slice of pizza. She went to a corner and sat down, placing her bag down to the side of her. She looked around at everyone, spotted Cassie and couldn't help but stare. Cassie is pretty in her eyes, but she keeps hearing what a couple girls say. They say bad things about her, like calling her names and joking about her behind her back.

She doesn't believe them, she believes that Cassie is sweet and kind, like everyone should think. Lafayette doesn't know how to feel about her. 'Is this a real crush?' Lafayette asked herself in her head.

~•~

It's around 1 in the morning and most of the girls are asleep, but Lafayette couldn't. The disco ball is still spinning and the music is down low. Lafayette made a few friends and got a couple of numbers.

Lafayette got up off the floor and quietly made her way to the soda. She pulled out a sprite and sadly, stepped on a dropped slice of pizza. "Ew," Lafayette whispered, looking down at the floor.

She hears a couple girls whispering and hears Murphy's name. Lafayette shook her head and went back to the corner she was sitting in, but all she wouldn't do is hear the girls conversations

"Murphy Hikers?" A girl asked in a questioning voice. "Yeah! He is so hot, like damn." Another girl said. "Damn right Denice, Murphy is basically the hottest guy in middle school!" A girl said. "But isn't he always hanging out with the those writer nerds? Like, those boys are hot but they seem like they aren't interested in anything. Then there's that girl who seems to be the heart of the class. You know Murphy talks about that girl a lot."...

Lafayette soon was hurt by being called a nerd, knowing it was supposed too, but hearing that Murphy talks about her is a weird feeling.

(Another chapter!)