Chapter Fifteen

Lafayette was not ready to go to New Jersey in a few of days. She was going to meet some of the cast of Supernatural, well, a lot of her dads friends and she was not ready for it.
Lafayette couldn't stop freaking out when

Misha told her that she could go to New Jersey with him and do convention stuff with him. What is the cast going to think of her? Will they like her? These guys are her dads friends and she doesn't want to screw up. Will Jensen and Jared prank or scare her? Hopefully it's not bad! Will the fans love her? What will happen? Will she fangirl over everybody? She couldn't stop thinking of questions.

"Hey Kitten?" Misha called from down stairs. Lafayette ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to see her dad and West who have a bunch of different foods spread out on the counter. "Yeah dad?" Lafayette said with a confused look on his face. "Will you like to help with our thing, 'Cooking with West', it's really fun!" Misha said, looking up at her.

He soon smiles when he sees that she was wearing one of his shirts, specifically one of his campaign shirts. It was huge on her small and skinny body. "Why are you wearing my shirt!?" Misha said lifting, his camera up to Lafayette, which scared Lafayette because she thought he was throwing something at her, but then she realized that it was a camera, she then smiled.

"Cause I love the shirt!" Lafayette said to him. Misha laughed at Lafayette's answer. West giggled and ran over too Lafayette, hugging her leg. "Please help us Laffy! Please!" West begged, giving her puppy eyes. "Puppy eyes just like dad's!" Lafayette laughed. Misha smiled as she said that. "Fine I'll join!"

Lafayette squealed when West started to tickle her. "Yay!" West cheered, taking Lafayette's hand and giggling as he lead his sister to the counter of food. "Lafayette, say hi to the camera!" Misha said. Lafayette's head looked up to see a camera almost hitting her in the face.

She screamed and Misha laughed. "Dad!" Lafayette laughed. "Don't scream you little child!" Misha laughed more. Lafayette made a pouty face at Misha. "Just say hi to the camera Kitten!" Misha said. "Hi!" Lafayette somewhat screamed. "I said no screaming Kitten!" Misha said. "I'm sorry!" Lafayette pouted. Misha then messed up Lafayette's hair. "Dad!" Lafayette groaned, patting down stray hair that was sticking up from her head.

After Misha, West, and Lafayette made a dish out of Pasta, Peanut Butter, and cucumbers, they put the food on three plates. Lafayette took a bite out of the food. She made a face in disgust which made Misha laugh and point the camera at her.

"This is-" Lafayette stopped her self as she sees West looking at her. West is the main part of this, he loves doing this stuff and she didn't want to hurt him. "This is fantastic!" Lafayette said. West smiled and giggled. "Yay!" He cheered. Lafayette then realized the camera was in her again then looked into the camera like she was in The Office.

Misha couldn't stop laughing at Lafayette's reactions. "You've been watching The Office haven't you!?" Misha asked. "Yes I have!" Lafayette said proudly.