Chapter Seventy

Jared and Lafayette quickly walk into the big hotel. They rush to the room the rest of their team is at. "Be ninja like Jared!" Lafayette tells Jared. "We need to hurry before they see us." Jared says.

Jared quickly walks past the door that leads to the green room. Lafayette stays a little bit behind him, but hasn't past the door yet. "Lafayette, c'mon!" Jared told her in a whisper. "But I'm gonna be a ninja!" Lafayette quietly giggles.

She backs up a bit, biting her lip, and takes a deep breathe. Lafayette bolts and does a cart wheel in front of the green room door. Sadly, Lafayette falls flat on her butt and makes a cat sound, but suddenly makes pig sound.

The two burst out laughing and Jared helps her up on her feet. "Are you okay? That wasn't very professional ninja like!" Jared laughed out while Lafayette is basically giggling her heart out. "I am very professional!" She stated, having Jared a silly look.

"Well, are you okay?" Jared asks again. "You kinda fell funny.". Lafayette thinks for a second and leans her weight on her right foot. She winces in pain and makes a little cat noise. "It's just my foot that hurts. Might have a little limp, but I'll be fine." Lafayette told him.

Jared smiled a little and soon the door flung open. "Ah ha!" Richard yelled with a smirk on is face. "Lafayette, run!" Jared also yelled, getting in front of Lafayette to protect her and give her some time. "But Jared-" Lafayette was quickly cut off by Jared from him quickly turning back and saying, "Go! Quick! Escape the Trickster!". He quickly gave her the rest of the silly string and nodded for her to go.

Lafayette hesitantly started running towards base, but her foot just hurts. Every time her foot hit the ground, the pain just started to hurt a tiny bit more. She winced every once in a while.

"We need help setting up the dates!" Lafayette hears Richard yells from behind her. She giggles and keeps going. "Lafayette! Please!" She hears another voice say, probably Matt's.

She runs into the base camp to see her team working on setting up the dates. "Hey guys!" She giggles as she walks over to Jensen and Misha. "Jared, he is fighting off the Trickster!" She said out of breath. "Gosh darn it!" Jensen yelled, running out. "I know! It isn't Tuesday though!" Lafayette yelled, running after him with her foot still hurting.

~•~

After a while, everyone was bored and they had to to do panels, photo ops, and stuff. The game stopped and Lafayette dropped a few hints that'll help with dates.

Misha came and sat by Lafayette, noticing her wincing, he raised his eyebrow. "Kitten, what's wrong?" He asked his daughter. "I tried to be a ninja. I attempted a cartwheel and landed wonderfully on my butt. My kinda kinda hurts." Lafayette answers. "If you hurt your ankle one more time at a con!" Misha aggressively says.

Lafayette giggled and rests her head on Misha's child. "I think it'll survive. I'll see if it hurt when I wake up tomorrow." She says. Misha kisses Lafayette's forehead and checks his phone for the time. "Is it time for your panel?" Lafayette questions.

"This is crazy." Lafayette giggled only to make Misha's smile a bit bigger. The music stopped and and the fans dialed down, Lafayette was given a microphone and sat in a chair. "Hi guys." Lafayette mumbled into the microphone. The fans screamed back a bunch of 'hello's'. Lafayette flinched and giggled a little. "Ok, y'all seem fun." Lafayette smiled as the fans laughed. The panel continued with questions, stories, and a bunch of laughs.

"Yep, wanna come?" Misha says, looking down at Lafayette. A huge smile appears on her face, clearly really excited. "Please Dad! Please!" Lafayette giggles, tugging on his sleeve. "C'mon you dork." Her father says, a smile appears on his face also.

Lafayette giggles as her smile gets bigger. Her giggle turns into a laugh as Misha ticked her. "Dad! Stop it! The laughing....to much!" Lafayette gets out. Misha chuckles.

After a minute, the two get up. "Okay, don't be nervous. There are more people here than last time." Misha stated. "Oh no!" Lafayette quickly shoves her face into Misha's chest. "You're going to be fine!" He told his daughter. "Are you sure?" She responds, raising her head to him and raising an eyebrow. "You want to do this!"

After Misha persuaded Lafayette to chill out, he two walk to behind the stage and Lafayette giggles some more. "You ready Kitten? I told Rob and Rich that you're gonna come on stage." Misha states. "I'm so ready! But I am never though!" Lafayette tells him. "You'll be fine!" Misha says, gesturing her to follow him to the stairs of the stage.

When the music and cheering dialed down, also a few 'I love you Misha!''s from the crowd, Misha said he has a surprise for them but they have to be quiet about it. After a few seconds of quietness, Misha smiled and made the audience. Misha walked to the curtains and motioned Lafayette to come. Lafayette grabbed Misha's hand as she walked out the curtains and the fans started to scream.

"Just take my hand." Misha insisted, his hand opening for Lafayette's. Lafayette smiles softly and takes it. After Misha's name was announced, Misha kissed the top Lafayette's head and tells her "Stay here for a little, breathe".

She watches Misha go out on stage and fans scream at the top of their lungs.

(Bonjour my precious beans! I am back! Updates being slow! Just a lot going on. Feedback is always welcome! Love you guys!)

 Feedback is always welcome! Love you guys!)