Chapter Thirty-Three

As they found more amazing pictures and put them all over a wall, they noticed it was almost was 1 in the mourning. "Oh my chuck! We up late!" Lafayette giggled. "Alright, we should go to bed." Misha smiled, messing with Lafayette hair.

"Can we at least finish the pictures?" Lafayette gave him puppy eyes and giggled once more. "Fine, go fined a picture that frame worthy." Misha sighed. Lafayette walked over to the box and rummaged through it, finding a picture of when West and Maison sleeping with her in her bed.

Lafayette woke up to West in her room jumping on her bed, giggling his cute little head off. "West! What are doing!?!?" Lafayette laughed, sitting herself up in her bed. She soon heard another set of giggles from the door as she heard it open. It was cute little Maison, running in and struggling to get onto her bed.

"Oh my gosh, it's a family reunion!" Lafayette said in a country accent making her siblings giggle. Lafayette lifted Maison up onto the bed and into her lap. "Lafayette." Maison partially screamed, not pronouncing Lafayette right. "Shhh, child. It's like three in the morning and we don't want to wake up mom and dad!" Lafayette said softly.

"Ok!" Maison nodded. West plopped on the bed and giggled. Lafayette smiled a little bit and laid down. "Let's just go to bed here, I'll think that'll be best!" Lafayette requested. "Yay!" Maison said poking her fingers in Lafayette's dimples. Lafayette laughed as she closed her eyes.

But soon enough, West started kicking her leg and Maison kept moving around. Lafayette soon started to regret letting West and Maison sleep in her bed. West kicked her one more time and his foot got her right in the knee. "Oooff! West!" Lafayette puffed out a groan. "I am never letting you guys, ever, sleep in my bed again! I swear!" Lafayette said.

Both West and Maison giggled and snuggled up into Lafayette's side. "Gosh, and now you dudes start acting all cute on me, huh?" Lafayette laughed, nudging her siblings slightly. West giggled again as Maison moved around a bit to hold Lafayette's hand.

Lafayette sighed and wrapped her arms around her two little siblings. "Goodnight you little rascals," Lafayette mumbled under her breath. She closed her eyes, West and Maison snuggled up into her sides being really cute. Lafayette closed her eyes and just breathe.

Lafayette giggled as she looked at the picture. "Y'all were so dorky in that picture." Misha said with a smile. "Agreed." Lafayette giggled a little as she turned to get a frame. Misha laughed as he shook his head. Lafayette slid the picture in the frame with a huge smile on her face. "I love this picture!" Lafayette admitted, giving the picture to Misha. "Who wouldn't love it?!" Misha asked.

After about 30 minutes, they were finally done hanging up pictures, Misha kissed Lafayette on her forehead and went to his room. Lafayette plopped on her bed, looking at the wall that she filled with pictures with her father.

She giggled as she looked at the picture she had taken with Sebastian. They both posed like they were soldiers. Lafayette had asked him about the movie he was in called The Crossing and she asked if they could take a picture together based off the movie.

Lafayette soon fell asleep, thinking about all the pictures and memories. She never felt like this before, having a big family like that. She finally has a real family. A dad, a mom, siblings, surrounded by her heroes who count her as family.