Chapter Twenty-Six

At The Hotel

"Karaoke night is tonight Lafayette. I really think you should go and have fun." Misha told his daughter. Lafayette lifted her head up to make eye contact with her father. "You have a panel don't you?" She asked Misha. "Yes, I do, with Jensen. But I trust you enough with Rob and Rich that I think you're actually able to go on a stage without me." Misha stated.

Lafayette stayed in her thoughts for a minute then scratched her head. "Ok, I'll go!" Lafayette smiled and Misha smiled back."Is there a theme to the karaoke thing?" Lafayette asked Misha. "I don't remember but there probably is, let me ask Briana." Misha got out his phone typed in a message and sent it to Briana.

She soon texted back. "She said that it's fancy-like themed and will be happy to do a certain persons make up if she wants to come and sent a smiley face," Misha smirked.  "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Yes!" Lafayette squeaked. "I wanna go!" Misha laughed at her excitement. "Well go get changed!" He said. Lafayette quickly grabbed her bag of clothes and hurried to the bathroom. Misha smiled bigger when Lafayette hurried to the bathroom.

Lafayette grabbed her button-down denim shirt and a pair of white skinny jeans with stars at the bottom.

She loved the denim feel of the clothes and the way she looked in the outfit she put together. Lafayette then decided to do French braid from the side of her head to the back and turn into a bun.

 Lafayette then decided to do French braid from the side of her head to the back and turn into a bun

(This picture isn't mine but the one before this one is actually me.)
Lafayette felt good about her outfit and went outside to ask her father if he had a tie. "Woah! That's really good!" Misha complimented Lafayette. "Thank you! Do you have a tie I can borrow?" Lafayette asked. "Yes, I do!" Misha answered with a big smile and going to his bag. "Is this good?" Misha asked Lafayette.

"That's awesome! Thank you, dad!" Lafayette answered, walking over(more like running) and Misha has it to her and gave her a kiss on the head. Lafayette went to the bathroom and tied the tie. As she did, Misha walked up and leaned on the bathroom doorway. "Where did you learn how to do all this stuff?" Misha asked. "Back at the orphanage...the staff taught me how to braid and French braid. I learned how to tie a tie at the orphanage too." Lafayette told him.

"Whoa, your hair...gorgeous girl!" Irish said as she walked into the room to see Lafayette finishing up her french braid pigtails. "Thanks!" Lafayette said, tying a hair band around the left French braid.

Lafayette looked in the mirror, looking into her fathers' blue eyes as they turn sad by the mention of orphanages "But when I got Pinterest, I learned how to do more braids." Lafayette told him. She turned to make she-she wasn't just imagining the sadness in his eyes. But she wasn't. She gave Misha a big hug. "I love you so much," Lafayette told her father. "I love you to kitten." Misha said back.

(Surprise, another authors note! What a surprise am I right?😉😉! Guess what guys, another Rob Benedict dream! What a darn surprise! But this is the first one I had in a while though but you know what? I'm gonna tell y'all about it! So I was in the cool sci-do techno world and I go to this shop. A song by Louden Swain comes on and it pops up on a screen. I start freaking out and my friend was like, wtf? But soon, Rob Benedict came up and talked to me about Louden Swain. I'm a huge Louden Swain and completely in love with them. Any thoughts? I NEED THOUGHTS!)