Chapter Sixty-Three (Part two)

"Oh. My. Chuck!" Lafayette screamed, almost dropping the camera. She put it down on the camera and looks down at West and Maison. "You guys are awesome!" She said, getting down and hugged her siblings. "I love you guys." Lafayette soon heard West and Maison giggle. "Love you too sissy!" Maison said, then she pulled away. "Love you too!" West from said, bopping her noise.

West and Maison ran off to the living, giggling and looks like they are up to something. "Wonder what those two are up too?" Lafayette laughed and looked up at Misha. "Me too." He smirked and crossed his arms. "What did you do?" She asked him, giggling. "I did nothing! Open your presents child!" Misha demanded, making Lafayette smile and laugh.

Lafayette got the next gift and it said, to Kitten, love Dad. It's a good-sized box and it was wrapped in blue and black wrapping paper. She ripped the paper to find a beautiful, wooden sized chest. "Dad!" She giggled and hugged Misha. "Open it!" Misha told Lafayette.

She walked back over to it and did as told. Inside the chest, is 7 notebooks, the book Wonder and two movie tickets to see the movie, and a bunch of writing supplies.

"Dad! Really!" Lafayette giggled, she looks up at Misha, her eyes glowed with joy. "Yes, really!" Misha laughed, messing with Lafayette's hair. "Open this one next." He said.

To Lafayette, love Mom! She read in her mind, she smiled at her mom and she smiled right back at her. She tore the colorful wrapping and it revealed a computer. "Mom! No, you didn't!" She screamed. "Yes, I did!" Vicki laughed.

After freaking out over her gifts from her parents, and after her mom telling her she set everything up and told her that she set a Quotev account(Quotev is a website where you can read, write, make quizzes, surveys, journal entries, and polls.), she went to the next gift.

From the Padalecki family. "Awe! Moose, his wife, and his little moose spawns did not!" She laughed. She smiled once she opened the gift. The three Lord Of The Rings books and The Hobbit. "Awesome! I love it! This is awesome!" She giggled.

From the Ackles family. "Squirrel and his family!" She giggled and tour the wrapping papers and saw all Lord Of The Rings movies and all of The Hobbit movies. "I love my 'uncles'!" Lafayette giggled. "Uncles?" Misha said in a questioning voice. "I'm going to start calling Jensen and Jared my uncles because their like family to me!" She smiled. Misha laughed and kissed the top of Lafayette's head.

"Okay sweetie, we have one more thing." Vicki told her. "One more?" Lafayette asked, raising her head from her gifts. "Yep!" She told her daughter, gesturing her to follow her to the living room. "This is to much!" Lafayette told them. "Well don't expect much for Christmas!" Misha joked. Lafayette glared at him and giggled. Misha covered her eyes with his hands as they started to walk.

"This is going to more of a family thing, but we got it mainly for you." Misha told Lafayette. The three walked into the living and Misha uncovered Lafayette's eyes. She gasped as she sees a puppy run to her. "Oh my chuck!" She laughed picking up the little fluffy puppy. "He is a Black Labrador Retriever, also he is a few weeks old." Vicki told her.

The little puppy kept licking Lafayette's face and wagging his little tail. "Awe, he is so frickin' adorable." Lafayette giggled. "For your birthday, you get to name him!" Misha said. "Newton! His name is going to be Newton!" She squealed.

She looked at the little dogs tag-less collar and sees a small piece of paper. Lafayette got it out of his collar and unfolded it. "This must have been bother you!" Lafayette started. She looked at the paper and read the words that are on it. SUPERNATURAL CONVENTION!

Lafayette looked at her father with joy and giggled.

(Bonjour y'all! It's Lafayette's actually birthday, December 3rd. It is also my dogs birthday. Please give as much feedback as possible. I have a new Supernatural fanfiction called My Most Beautiful Artifact. It's a Balthazar fiction! Please, please, please, go check it out! Love you guys!)