Chapter Forty-Six

The bell rang as soon as Lafayette finished decorating her pages that she wrote in. She quickly looked at her schedule, performing arts was next. "I'm going to Performing Arts, you?" Walter asked Lafayette. "Same!" Lafayette answered him cheerfully.

"I have to warn you, our teacher Mr. Woodson is most strict out of all the teachers, but you just gotta be on his good side. His classroom is always the auditorium, he has a room where he works." Walter said. "Oh gosh, hopefully, he likes me." Lafayette soon started worrying about it. 'He is going to fricking hate me!' Lafayette thought.

"Don't worry about it. If he see's your with me today, he'll take you in for a good person!" Walter smirked. Lafayette giggled and looked down at the ground. Walters smirk soon turned to a smile and pushed up his glasses. "But what if he doesn't?" Lafayette said quietly. "You seem like a great girl, don't worry," Walter told her.

Lafayette likes Walter's outfit and his style. Black beanie to go with his black converse and thick black converse that complimented his bright blue eyes. His eyes reminded her of her dads' eyes and smiled at the thought of it. He's wearing black boot cut jeans and a shirt with cute cats on it, but the shirt also had math problems on it. 'The jeans really complement his ass.' Lafayette bit her lip to prevent herself from giggling. 'Lafayette, control yourself, darn it!" Lafayette thought.

"Make sure you watch out for Mr. Woodson either way," Walter said. Lafayette nodded and sat next to Walter in the outside seat. "But you might like him though," Walter told her. "Alright." Lafayette half smiled and looked down at the floor. "He is an actor and writer. He has written so many plays and some actually went on Broadway a couple years back. What's really cool is that he has connections to get a speaker that is an actor or dancer or any type of performer." Walter said.

"That's so cool. What actors did speak here?" Lafayette asked eagerly. "I think Nichelle Nichols, you know the original Uhura from Star Trek? I think she spoke her last year." Walter answered. "That's so cool!" Lafayette said.

"Hello class, hopefully, you had a great summer! I am Mr. Woodson, your teacher this year." A man said, walking on stage. He looked like he was in his mid-forties and had a few white hairs. "This year will hopefully make you want to perform better. You are going to learn how to act on stage, dance, musical, theatre, and musical theatre. This years' play is going to be Grease and it will be performed at this stage in November." Mr. Woodson told the class.

Mr. Woodson looked around the room before he continued speaking. "Now since I have a whole different class this year. I am assigning a paper to tell me about yourself. It will be due tomorrow at the end of class. It must be handwritten, it must be neat, longer than two pages long since I am giving you know to tomorrow, but you must write on both sides of the paper." Mr. Woodson said. "Now, begin!" He walked to the side of the stage and walked down the steps.

(10k...10k reads...excuse me? Explain to me why this book has 10k reads! This can't be happening.)