Chapter Sixty-Three (Part one)

Becoming a teen is a big thing in life. It's that special age when at a point of time, get slapped in the acne stick, hormones kick in, and at the point were you just want to say "WTF!". Today, December 3rd, 2017, is one scary day for Lafayette.

She lays there in bed and just stares up at the ceiling. It's 7:30 in the morning and she is usually down stairs by now. "I am thirteen years old." She muttered to herself.

Lafayette sits up in her bed and looks around at the pictures that are hung on the walls. Every once in a while, new pictures are put on her bedroom walls.

One in particular is the really important, one she had found not to long ago. It was stashed away in her book bag back from the orphanage. It's a polaroid picture of her and Irish.

Irish, her best friend, the one she misses so much. Lafayette wants to be with her and laugh with her. Life is not the same without Irish in her life. But life changes so fast. Lafayette had never met someone that she became so close to so quick, till she got adopted.

Misha, the perfect father, one of the sweetest people on this earth, someone who is so talented and kind-hearted. Misha Collins adopted her not so long ago.

After Lafayette got out of bed, she toke the small photo off the wall. She sat down on the floor as she looked down at it. "Irish, I miss you so much." She whispered and looked up at the other pictures.

This is her first birthday without her friends from the orphanage. She barely even remembers her birthday before she went to the orphanage.

Someone knocked at the door and Lafayette quickly got, and put the picture back on the wall. "Hey Kitten!" Misha said, slowly opening the door, soon spotting Lafayette. "Happy birthday baby girl!" He smiled at her, holding a cupcake in one of his hands. "Thanks Dad!" Lafayette giggled and hugged her father.

Misha kisses the top of Lafayette's head and rubbed her back. "I'm surprised that your aren't down by now." Misha stated. "I know, but I wanted to look at the pictures on the walls." Lafayette told him. "What pictures were you looking at?" He asked. "Some of the polaroids." Lafayette looked up at Misha. He looked down at her and smiled as Lafayette started to giggle

"Why are you giggling?" Misha asked. "I don't know." Lafayette said, pulling away from the hug. "Are you wearing my shirts again?" Misha asked, fake pouting. "I always wear your shirts, you dork!" She giggled.

She was wearing a 'Your Not Alone' shirt and it is really big on her, from how skinny she is and being almost a foot shorter than Misha. "I will never stop!" Lafayette told Misha. "I will catch you at some point!" He stated.

"I've just noticed that your wearing shorts!" Misha said. Lafayette looked down at her legs and the first thing she noticed was around 4 faded self harm scars on her ankles. "Yeah."

The two went down stairs and into the kitchen. Lafayette spotted five colorfully wrapped gifts. "Oh my chuck! Gifts! Really?" Lafayette turned to Misha and smiled at him. "Go open them." Misha encouraged her. Lafayette rushed to them and opened the smallest one of the five.

To Lafayette, From West and Maison, Lafayette read and she heard some giggled from behind her. She turned to see her little siblings looking up at her and tugging her at her legs. "Open it!" They squealed and Lafayette opened the present.

It's a fijifilm instax mini 8 instant film camera.