Chapter Seventy-Five

Cassie and Lafayette sat down after getting their breakfast and they look at each other. They didn't even say a word or make a face at each other, they bursted out laughing. Both have big smiles on there faces.Their smiles never left their faces as they started to talk.

"So." Cassie says after both of them quieted
down. "So." Lafayette repeats and straightens up in her seat. "Whatcha want to talk about?" Cassie asks Lafayette. She thinks for a second and makes eye contact with Cassie. "I have no clue." She answers. "Well, I guess we could maybe..." Cassie pauses and looks down.

There was silence and the two didn't make a sound. Cassie knows that Lafayette is one of the most awkward, but adorable, people in the world. She looks over at Lafayette, a little smile on her face as she sees Lafayette's flushes cheeks. Her freckles never could hide her blush most of the time, all she does is blush, she could get rich off of it if it is ever a profession.

Soon, Cassie grabs Lafayette's hand and holds it. Lafayette flinches slightly and looks at their hands. Cassie put their locked hands into the table for everyone who passed by to see. She smiles at her freckled girlfriend. All Lafayette did was smile back.

Misha was at the other side of the hotels breakfast room, with Jared and Jensen. "They are cute as hell together man!" Jared states, smiling his ass off. "I know." Misha says, his smile isn't as big as it's usually big. Both Jensen and Jared know something is up.

"What's up, you look so stressed?" Jensen asks. Misha looks over at Jensen and he sighs, running his hand through his hair. "Nothing, I'm fine." Misha tells them. "That's bull, spill the beans Misha." Jared says. "What's going on?" Jensen asks. The two could do this all day.

"Is it about Lafayette?" Jared starts.

"Are you bothered by Cassie?" Jared continues.

"Is it because she is her first person to ever date in her life?"

"Is there anything wrong with this so called Cassie?"

"Or is Cassie her real name?"

"You know, what if her real name is Becky?"

"Oh god, that'll be bad!"

"I know right?"

"Or did someone pee in your cereal?"

Misha smile returns to normal and laughs a little. "No guys, it's just...it's just I don't want Lafayette's heart to be broken. Cassie is a great kid, but I haven't had the time to actually had to have a conversation." He tells them. Jared and Jensen look at each other.

Jared looks over at the teenage couple, seeing them smile at each other. The two are still holding hand and didn't seem to never will. Their hands are tight around each other's hands. They are unbelievably adorable together and seem to be inseparable. Jared returns his attention to Jensen and Misha.

"It's okay to feel that way dude. She dating do the first time, so of course her heart is going to be broken a little." Jensen says to Misha. "But no need to worry or freak about it." He continues. "Your right I shouldn't worry." Misha agrees, putting his face in his hands.

Cassie and Lafayette keep making eye contact and laughing. The trio thinks the two are adorable, but of course they give them some space. Jared can't help but to notice that Cassie and Lafayette keep getting a little closer every time he hears them giggles.

A small smile appears on Jared's face as he looks over at Misha. "Hey Misha, you might wanna look over at your daughter. I think it's a good time." He says. Misha looks at him weird. "Do it!" He says, raising his voice playfully. Misha turns to the two teens.

The two girls stop giggling and look back at each other. Silence came over them as they stare into each other's eyes. Their eyes are twinkle and the two smile like idiots. "You are perfect." Cassie says. "No, I'm really not." Lafayette tells her girlfriend, "You are.". "You're a dork and you're cheesy. I like it." Cassie's smile widens and she leans into Lafayette.

Her lips met Lafayette's and Lafayette's eyes widens. Lafayette slowly starts to kiss back and takes Cassie's free hand. She can't do much, she is too much in shock.

Anxiety fills Lafayette's mind, she is afraid to do anything. Cassie pulls away from her with a smirk on her face. "I always wanted to do that." She laughs. "You wanted to kiss me?" Lafayette asks, voice a little shaky. "Yeah!" Cassie tells her. "You know, you lol so freaking cute right now.

Misha turns away, taking a deep breath. "My kitten got kissed!" He mutters under his breath and sinks into his seat. Jared and Jensen start to laugh at Misha, as he is in shock just like his daughter.

Lafayette sits there quietly next to Cassie. She blinks rapidly in realization that Cassie just kissed her. 'This just happened. Holy crap!' She thinks to herself. It wasn't her first kiss though, but this one felt like it was.