Chapter Twenty-One

Misha went to go do a panel with Jensen and while they were doing that, Jared wanted to do something with Lafayette. "Where are we going?" Lafayette asked Jared as she hopped into the shotgun of his car.

"Going to the closest place that has silly string as quickly as possible." Jared told her with a smirk on his face. "Why!?" Lafayette asked, putting on her seatbelt. "Were gonna do an epic panel crash!" Jared said started the car and leaving the parking lot. Lafayette gasped in excitement. Jared laughed and smiled at her.

"Here we go! Walmart! Take a right!" Lafayette sighed, pointing excitedly at the building. "Hang on!" Jared said, making a strong turn. They pulled into space and Lafayette laughed. "That was awesome!" Lafayette smiled at Jared. "Yeah and never doing that again. Don't do that ever!" Jared said, smiling back at her and getting out of the car.

They rushed to the Walmart looking for the silly string. "Lafayette, right here!" Jared said, gesturing her to come over. "Yay! Silly string!" Lafayette giggled. Jared grabbed a couple cans and gave some to Lafayette. "C'mon let's go pay before we get any more ideas!" Jared stated walking away. Lafayette followed him and totally not fangirling behind his back. "You are amazing," Lafayette told him. "I know I am!"

After Jared paid, they hopped back into the car. "They got like 30 minutes till the end. So I think we are good with the car ride." Jared said, pulling out. "This is cool! Thanks for letting me do this!" Lafayette smiled at Jared. "No problem!" Jared said. "Is Misha being a good father?" Jared asked. "Good? He's an amazing father and I love him a lot!" Lafayette said, smiling even bigger.

"Well, that's great. I have never seen him or West and Maison so happy. I have to tell you that Misha has been telling me that you having been teaching West how to rap to Hamilton." Jared laughed. "Yep! Only to the ones that don't have curse words!" Lafayette said, sitting up in her seat, looking proud. Jared laughed some more and kept driving.

They pulled into the convention center parking lot. "18 minutes! We got a bit of time." Jared said. Lafayette grabbed her bag of silly string as Jared grabbed him and they both got out the car and ran into the center. They set the bags on a table and both got out two silly string.

"We got way more then we needed!" Lafayette commented. "At least we're near the stage so if we run out, we can run back here and get more," Jared said. "Alright!" Lafayette nodded. "Ok, you ready?" Jared asked. "Yeah!" Lafayette said, throwing her arms in the air with the cans in her hand. "Ok. 1,2,3!" Both of them ran onto the stage and started to spray Misha and Jensen.

"Were under attack!" Jensen yelled. "Crap!" Misha said, covering his head. Jared stopped laughing evilly. The band and Rich, who was off to the side of the stage were laughing. Lafayette smirked and ran over to Rich and Rob and sprayed them. Rich ran off stage while Lafayette chased Rob around with the silly string. "No no no!" Rob yelled you can definitely hear the fear in his voice.

Lafayette laughed, running out of breath, she stopped. "Lafayette! Watch out!" Jared yelled. Lafayette turned around to see her dad running at her. She screamed and started to run. While she did, she throws her empty silly string cans at him which slowed him down for a couple seconds.

Lafayette almost ran into a wall when she turned around but before she could, Misha swept her off her feet. Instead of full smashing into the wall and before Misha picked her up, she hurt her ankle. Lafayette panted really hard and didn't even try or want to struggle to get out of Misha's arms.

"Hey, dad." She breathed out. "Hey, kitten." He laughed, also panting but not as hard. "You are really fast!" Misha complained, making everybody laugh. "Or are you just 40." Lafayette joked. They laughed harder. "Excuse me but I'm 42!" Misha said in a sassy tone. "Two years off but whatever, deal with it!" Lafayette smiled.

"At least she said that you were younger!" Rob said. "Yeah! Then thank you!" Misha smiled back. The gave out a pitiful giggle as she rested her head on her father's chest. "No problem dork." Lafayette kept smiling.