Chapter Ten

Lafayette walked into the bedroom Misha lead her into. It was beautiful, outdoorsy, spiritual, kinda matched up with her personality and the roof was slanted.

The room has a double bed and a bedding that matched the color of the  light grey walls. Pillows and blanket, soft and smooth with warmth built up in them. A desk, in the back of the room with a tac board.

"This is your room! You like it?" Misha asked, turning to Lafayette who had a smile on her face. "I love it." Lafayette looked at the pictures on the wall, mainly of West and Maison with others as wildlife photography. "Someone told me that you like the musical Hamilton and Mythology?" Misha smirked.

"Yes!" Lafayette jumped. "Well, would you like to decorate your room Hamilton themed mixed with a bit of Mythology when we get the materials?" Misha asked her. "Please!!!!!" Lafayette jumped. "Ok kitten." Misha smiled, messing with Lafayette's hair a little. Lafayette smiled a bit bigger and scrunched up her nose a bit. But soon, her stomach growled and it was quite loud. "Wow, you must be hungry!" Misha laughed. "I guess so!" Lafayette said. "C'mon, let's get you some lunch!"

Misha made two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and placed one in front of Lafayette. "Eat up before the two little monsters get downstairs and eat it. They can smell a PB & J for miles!" Misha joked. Lafayette giggled and toke a bite out of the sandwich. 'This is the best sandwich I've ever had' she thought.

Lafayette smiled as she takes another bite out of her sandwich. Soon, Misha put some peanut butter on Lafayette's nose. "Really!" Lafayette giggled. Lafayette wiped her nose on Misha's shirt. "Snot butter!" Lafayette half yelled. "Oh no!" Misha laughed. Lafayette grabbed the jelly and a spoon then flung a jelly at Misha.

The jelly landed all over his jeans. Lafayette soon bursted out laughing and ended up 'dying' on the floor. "Have to tweet this!" Misha yelled. Misha then went on twitter then went to camera. "I'll take the photo if you need a better picture!" Lafayette's requested.

"That'll be good!" Misha handed Lafayette his phone and Misha hilariously  posed. Lafayette laughed and toke the picture. "Let's do more poses!" Lafayette said after she started taking a video.

Misha right away started doing silly/stupid poses and tried to walk like a model. Lafayette started laughing and said "Guess what!" and smirked. "What?" Misha asked, smiling and looking suspicious. "This is a video and I am taking your phone." Lafayette's giggled and ran away. "No!" Misha laughed, chasing after her. Both laughed as they ran around the house. "Lafayette!" Misha laughed. Lafayette throws his phone at him.

"I'm taking this horse by the reins makin' Redcoats redder with bloodstains!" Lafayette rapped as fast as she could as she hopped over the coach and landed on the other said. "Lafayette!" She yelled.

West, Maison, and Vikki started to laugh. "And I'm never gonna stop until I make 'em Drop and burn 'em up and scatter their remains, I'm!" Lafayette was rapping as fast as Daveed Diggs and she twirled. "Lafayette!" Lafayette giggled some more and toke a large breath from rapping really fast. "Watch me engagin' em! Escapin' em! Enragin' em! I'm" Lafayette pointed at West and Maison.

"Who am I guys?" She asked. "Lafayette!" They giggled out. "Yeah!" Lafayette said. "I go to France for more funds!", "Lafayette!" Misha yelled. "I come back with more guns and ships and so the balance shifts!" Lafayette then stepped up on the coach and then bowed.

Misha posted the video on twitter and also tagged Lin Manuel Miranda in it, then showing Lafayette his comment showing that he loved it and also, Daveed Diggs who also commented how jealous he is of how a 12-year-old can rap as fast as him and how he loved the video.

"They know who I am?!" Lafayette squeaked and jumped up and down. "Yep!" Misha smiled and gave her a slight nuggy. "Hey!" Lafayette laughed as did nudged him in payback. "Hey! You stole my phone!" Misha said. "You put peanut butter on my face!" Lafayette argued and pouted like a child. "Touché."