Chapter Seventy-Two

"I'm tired." She softly mumbled. "You've been saying that the whole car ride." Misha complained. Lafayette giggled a bit and Misha wrapped an arm around her. Lafayette's green eyes sparkled as they were looking all over the greenroom. She heard Jared and Jensen laugh a little at her actions. She poked Misha's cheek with her nose and poked the tip of his nose with her finger. "Your just like West and Maison!" Misha said. Lafayette giggled again and got off of him. "But in your favorite right?" Lafayette asked with a smirk. Misha rolled his eyes which made Lafayette, Jared, and Jensen laugh.

It was really late, half past midnight and Lafayette looks like she is about to pass out from tiredness. Misha walks over to Lafayette and picks her. "Dad. I wanna go to sleep." She groans, soon a quiet giggle came out. Misha smiled and kisses her forehead. "Go to sleep Kitten, I got you." Misha tells her, walking out to the parking lot.

Even though the hotel was in walking distance, Misha would know that Lafayette would fall asleep at some point. Misha put his half asleep Kitten in shotgun and he kisses her forehead again. Lafayette stirred and slowly grabs the seatbelt.

Misha closes her car door and goes around to the drivers side. He hops in and starts the car. As he does, he hears Lafayette's phone buzz. "I don't wanna answer my phone!" Lafayette half yells, voice slightly scratchy. Misha laughs a little and messes with Lafayette's hair.

Lafayette grabs her phone from her back pocket and looks to see who's calling. "Why is that butthole calling me." Lafayette moans. She doesn't answer the call. "Murphy?" Misha asks her, looking at his daughter. "Yep, I'm gonna block him." Lafayette says. "Good girl. I swear, I am after that boy." Misha admits. "Dad, don't worry. I can beat him up if he tries to talk to me." His daughter tells him.

Misha smiles at his daughter and starts to drive. "I'm your father, I am supposed to worry." He tells Lafayette. Lafayette curls up in her seat and looks at her father. "I know, but you don't have to kill the boy." She says.

"I am going to haunt that boy, I am going to make him regret meeting you. No one messes with my children!" Misha says. "Dad." Lafayette giggles and closes her eyes, soon yawns. "Go to sleep Kitten." Her father says. Lafayette leans into her seat, all curled up. Misha glances over at Lafayette, smiling.

West giggled again as Maison moved around a bit to hold Lafayette's hand. Lafayette sighed and wrapped her arms around her two little siblings. "Goodnight you little rascals." Lafayette mumbled under her breath. She closed her eyes, West and Maison snuggled up into her sides being really cute. Lafayette closed her eyes and just breathe.

Lafayette is fast asleep when they got to the hotel parking lot. Misha steps out of the car and gets to the side Lafayette is on. He opens the door and picks her up once more, locking the car at the same time.

He carries her into the hotel and there was a couple fangirls started to giggle as he walked be him. "You're a great father!" One of the girls says. Misha looks back at the girls and smiles. "Thank you.".

"I gotta get this dork to bed. Have a good night you guys." Misha states and starts to walk again. The girls giggle some and whisper to each other. Misha loves his fans, no matter what. If Lafayette wasn't in his arms, he would hug all of them.

Finally getting to the hotels elevator, Misha set Lafayette down on a chair. He looks at his daughter, who is still sound asleep. A small smile appears on his face. Misha takes a deep breath as he takes in the moment. He loves Lafayette, he adopted this girl.

This girl has made him laugh, smile, be a better father to his younger children, she makes Misha happy. Plus, he makes Maison, West, and Vicki happy. Lafayette makes them smile all the time. Lafayette is apart of their family.

Adopting a child changed Misha a little.

Misha presses the elevator up button an picks up Lafayette. Lafayette moves slightly in her fathers arms. Her father smiles a little bigger.
~•~

Finally getting to the hotel room, Misha walks Lafayette to her bed. He gently lays her down on the bed. He straightens, but suddenly feels a tug at his sleeve.

He looks down at Lafayette, seeing her eyes are slowly opening. "Dad, can you...can you lay down...down with me?" Lafayette stammers, embarrassment is clear in her voice. "Please?" Misha sighs and nods, going to the other side of the bed.

Misha lays down beside Lafayette and looks over at his daughter. "Today was a big day. I told half of them I'm bisexual and most of them know I'm dating. Murphy is being a butthole." Lafayette mutters. "Just don't worry about Murphy. Just have fun here and ignore him at school. If otherwise, kick him in the balls. No one messes with my daughter." Misha states.

Lafayette laughs a little and moves around a little to hold Misha's hand.

West giggled again as Maison moved around a bit to hold Lafayette's hand.

"You are the best Dad in the world, you know that right?" Lafayette mumbled. All Misha did for an answer was kiss his daughters forehead. "I'm guessing that's a yes." Lafayette giggles. Misha smiles and Lafayette closes her eyes. She soon fell fast asleep.

(So sorry for the late update and kinda bad writing. Anyways, bonjour my beans. Feed my feedback obsession!)