Chapter Six

Lafayette's eyes widened when she heard her name come out of Misha's mouth. Her jaw dropped down to floor like it was unrealistic. She couldn't believe what was going on. Soon, Lafayette heard a couple squeals and two heads pop out from behind Misha's legs. The two giggled. Lafayette knew who they were.

"Alright then! Lafayette, go get packed!" The staff woman said with a smiled, "You really picked an amazing girl!" She then said to the family. Lafayette could see the glee and happiness in Misha's eyes when he looked at her. Lafayette then quickly hugged Irish and went upstairs to her room.

The first thing she did was scream and jump up and down in total excitement of what just happened to her. Never could she have thought that Misha Collins, one the cast members of Supernatural, a celebrity, an angel of the lord, one of her role models, wants to adopt her. You couldn't imagine what is going on inside her head.

Lafayette totally didn't know what to pack first, or even what to think. Lafayette was freaking out, couldn't believe that Misha and his family wanted to adopt her instead of way better kids they could have chosen. "They could have chosen Irish, Brain, Eliza, Kevin, Kayla, but they chose me!" Lafayette squeaked.

"Will someone pinch me now!" She confused, then turned around to see a shadow at the door. It was her pal Brian. "Hey Lafayette." He said with his famous smile in his face. "Hey Brian. Why are you here?" Lafayette asked. "Last family chose Irish. I didn't get the chance to be seen." Brian laughed a little and sighed. "Oh, I'm sorry Brian." Lafayette frowned. "I don't care that much." Brian said.

Lafayette shook her head and walked over to Brian. She hugged him, hugged him really tight. "I am sure gonna miss your hugs ya Hipster!" Brian confessed, wrapping his arms tightly around Lafayette's waist. "Not to be girly but your making me emotion dude." Lafayette admitted. Brian laughed and broke the hug. "The lady was right." Brian said. "About what?" Lafayette asked him.

"That you are an amazing girl. You truly are." Brain said to her. Lafayette blushed and looked down at the floor. "Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Brian continued. "Brian stop, I'm serious." Lafayette smiled, giving Brian a slight judge. "I'm just speaking my mind and being honest." Brian admitted. Lafayette blushed a little, she almost didn't believe Brian but she sure didn't want to though.

"And I have a question for you." Brian asked. "What is it?" Lafayette said, tilting her head. "Have you ever been kissed before?" Brian asked her. "No." Lafayette answered confused. "Good." Brian said, giving her a kiss on the lips.

When the two broke away after a couple seconds, Lafayette's cheeks were so red that you couldn't even see her freckles. Brian's smile was already bigger then usual. Brian gave her a hug and held her tightly. "Goodbye Lafayette, I wish I can see you again. I'll miss you." Brain said.

Then Brian broke away and gazed into Lafayette's green eyes. "I'll miss you too." Lafayette said. Brian turned but stopped. He turned bale around, pulling a bracelet out of his pocket. "Here. Keep it. It used to be my sisters." Brian said

Brian officially left the room with his smile a bit smaller and hands stuffed in the pockets of his old, ripped jeans that he always wears. Never could she forget that moment when she said her first official goodbye from the perspective of a kid leaving with a family who adopts them.

"What. Was. That." Irish squeaked, coming into the room with a huge smile on her face. "I don't know but I think it was something really big." Lafayette said. Both laughed and hugged each other. Today was a big day for both of them. Getting adopted and their friends getting adopted. But huge for Lafayette because of the kiss Brian gave her.

"I'm gonna mis you most of all Irish. Your my closest friend and always will be." Lafayette said as she was helping Irish pack her things. "Same to you French Fry." Irish said. The two friends hugged and would not let go for a strong 5 minutes when both started to cry.