Chapter Fifty-Five

Lafayette sat there at her desk, thinking of what to write (pure writer struggle). She shifted in her chair and soon heard a couple of giggles from outside her door. Lafayette smiled and walked over to the door, giggling herself. "I hear two little munchkins that should be with mom," Lafayette said with a weird voice. More giggles were heard and little stumping sounds sounding like they ran off.

She opened to see a figure in front of her. "Murphy, hey! Why are you here?" Lafayette asked, hugging her friend Murphy. He hugged her back and smiled down at her. "Well, I came over to ask you if you would like to go trick or treating with me, Walter, Felix, and Hayward?"Murphy said, pulling away from the hug. "Really? You wanna go trick or treating, like bring me along with you and the guys? Like really?" Lafayette asked.

Lafayette is so excited, she never felt this type of excitement in a while. Her heart lit up with up warmth and of course, she has a crush on her dear friend, Murphy Hikers.

Like before, Lafayette thought he is cute but to her, Murphy couldn't get any cuter. She soon has a flashback of when they first met. Remembering a guy shoved her and Murphy stood up for her.

His name is Murphy Hikers and he is really cute. Brown thick hair that was a bit wavy but not curly. Hazel and green eyes that seemed to always sparkle during their short conversation. Murphy has a little pale and a slight jawline. He wore ripped black skinny jeans, a navy shirt, and a grey and black letterman jacket. He didn't seem too athletic or a bad boy, he seemed sweet and cuddly.

Lafayette blushed really hard as she kept walking to her other friends. She knew she would not get over Murphy for a few days. The walk seemed so long for a short walk to the corner. It was just most of the people seemed so friendly and let her pass through.

Lafayette snapped back into the process and focused on Murphy. Murphy and she became close soon after, a bit after the scarring incident, Lafayette kinda cleared things up a bit to Murphy. He completely understood her, like he knew Lafayette for a while.

That day when she told him, Murphy couldn't help but smile and Lafayette didn't know why. Murphy lifted up one of his pant legs, showing some self-harm scars. He said to her, 'we are like buddies now, twins for life.' and from that moment forward, they were inseparable during classes after that.

"Please, sit down!" Lafayette told him, soon grabbing a couple food wrappers and throwing them away. Murphy took a seat by the tiny bay window, leaving some room for Lafayette to sit in. 

Lafayette came back to him and sat next to him. "There is a Halloween festival that's opening up tomorrow after, wanna come with me? We can go to the shop before and do our homework." Murphy asked his friend. Lafayette nodded and laid her head on his shoulder. "I'd like that!" Lafayette told him.

~•~

After a while, Murphy decided to leave. Lafayette sat there at the bay window, watching him walk away. She sighed and went over to her desk after hearing her phone buzzing.

When she picked it up, it's still buzzing and it's a FaceTime from her dad. Lafayette smiled and accepted the FaceTime, excited to her from her dad after his flight.

Misha appeared on her screen, a smile on his face too. "Hey, kitten! I just got to set!" Misha said to her. "Cool! How was your flight?" Lafayette asked him. "It was nice, thank you," Misha told Lafayette. "Your welcome." She giggled and plopped down on her bed.

"Someone wants to say hi," Misha said, his smile turned into a smirk. "Really! Who is it" Lafayette asked, getting really excited. "Is it Jensen? Is it Jared?" She asked with a huge smile is on her face. "Nope! It's Alex!" Misha said, soon Alex Calvert popes into the camera. He is so handsome looking, a smile is on his face. Lafayette squealed, giggled, and smiled.

(Bonjour Y'all! I need lots of feedback. Any questions, comments, and point outs are appreciated.)