Chapter Sixty-Five

It is the day of the flight to the last con of 2017. A super stoked teenage girl is all for it and ready to go. Of course, that would be Lafayette Collins. The 13 year old girl is way to excited to go to her next with her father, but being the shy girl that she is, she is nervous.

Lafayette snatched out an outfit and quickly showered.

The duo headed to the airport a little early, because of Lafayette's eagerness to get to the con

The duo headed to the airport a little early, because of Lafayette's eagerness to get to the con. The reason why Lafayette is so excited is because she gets to meet the one and only, Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Plus, she gets to meet her girlfriend at the airport.

Her girlfriend is going to were the con is for a different reason, to meet up with family. Thankfully, she and her family are booked at the same hotel. Sadly, they aren't taking the same plane.

"I can't wait to meet him Dad! I bet Jeffery Dean Morgan is pretty cool! What is he like? Is he more BAMF(Bad-Ass-Mother-Fucker) in real life? I can't wait to tell Cassie about him! Is he more-" Misha cut Lafayette off before she could explode with more questions. "Kitten, calm down. He is pretty cool and he is pretty BAMF. Now don't overwhelm Cassie with a bunch of stuff, okay?" Misha told her. "Fine!" Lafayette said aggressively, but soon giggling her head off.

"Lafayette!" Someone called for Lafayette and Misha and her turned around. "Cassie!" She yelled, rushing to her girlfriend. "Darn it, you look cute in flannel." Cassie whispered. Lafayette giggled and he two broke the hug and laughed.

Cassie looked up at a man walking towards them. "Oh my gosh, Misha Collins, that's your dad, holy crap!" She muttered, her eyes wide and her jaw dropped to the floor. "Your Cassie?" Misha questioned Cassie with a big smile on his face. "Y-yes. Th-that me." She muttered quietly.

"C-can I hug you pl-please?" Cassie asked Misha and he nodded. Cassie quickly hugged him and pulled away, her cheeks are a deep red, her uneven dimples showing. Misha and Lafayette laughed.

Soon, Cassie's parents came over to them, a big smiles on their faces. While their parents were talking, Cassie and Lafayette went and sat on a nearby bench.

"Lafayette, what's it like?" Cassie suddenly spoke. "What do you mean?" Lafayette said, her voice filled with confusion. "Being the daughter of a celebrity, Misha Collins specifically? You know these actors and actresses, you're going to a con with your father." Cassie told her.

Lafayette sat there for a second, then looked at her girlfriend. "I don't like to think as him being a bit famous and his best friends being famous too. Misha Collins is my father, that's all I think," She paused and toke a deep breath. "He the best father a girl like me could ever have." She corrected. "His friends are like my family!" She soon giggles.

Cassie smiles at Lafayette, soon looking done at her feet. Soon enough, their parents walked over to the two. "Airplanes are going off in a few minutes." Cassie's Mom stated. The couple looked at each other and got up. The two hugged tightly and split ways.

As Misha and Lafayette walked to their plane, Misha looked down and his daughter. "You and Cassie are so adorable." Misha stated, a smile on his face. "Shush your face whole!" Lafayette giggled. "I ship it! I ship it!" Misha teased, making Lafayette giggled.

The two had a whole conversation about Lafayette and Cassie, Misha could not shut up about how adorable the couple is. He also mentioned that he has to know everything that goes on in the relationship. Man, did he lay down some rules!

"No kissing! No being alone! No getting handsy! Etc."

~•~

The two boarded the plane, taking their seats. Lafayette rested her head on Misha's shoulder and pulled out The Hobbit, the first one to be exact. She his hooked to the book now and already watched all three of the movies while and after packing, already crushing hard on Legolas.

"Kitten, please say you didn't bring the movies! I want you to get sleep!" Misha said, throwing and arm around Lafayette's shoulder. She giggled and looked up Misha, a devilish smirk appeared on her face. "You are not watching those movies till we go home!" He demanded. Lafayette shook her head and hugs her bag tightly.

Lafayette shifted in her seat, making a cat noise. "You're comfy," She stated, "and you smell good too!". "Oh geez kitten!" Misha sighed and face palmed. "Your really going to start this again?" Misha asked, slightly chuckling. "It's my thing Dad!" Lafayette said in a whiny voice. Misha rolled his eyes.

The plane toke off and Lafayette fell asleep on Misha.

(Bonjour my little beans! I want aaaallll the feedback! Please go check out my new fic, My Most Beautiful Artifact. Love you guys!)