Chapter Fifty-Three

"What's that in your hand?" Lafayette asked Misha as they both sat down on the bed. "It's your birth certificate." Misha answered her. Lafayette soon got a little uncomfortable, looking back into her passed. "Oh, um, ok." Lafayette said, shifting where she is sitting a little.

"It's about your middle name." Misha told her. "I don't know my middle name." Lafayette said. "You don't?" Misha lifted an eyebrow and looked at the birth certificate. Lafayette shakes her head, "What is my middle name?"she asked.

Misha sighed and looked at the paper weirdly. "Well, um it's uh..." He pauses in the middle of his sentence and looks back at Lafayette. "It's what?" Lafayette asked, tilting her head a little. "Your middle name is X." Misha finally answered here. "X? That's just a letter!" Lafayette said, stitching her eyebrows together with confusion. "I know." Misha said, he had never been so confused in his life.

~•~

Misha has to go shoot in two days, which puts a little more stress on him since he just got back home and he is just too confused with Lafayette's middle name. Lafayette was asking all these questions like 'Are we going to change it?' and 'Are we going to call the orphanage?'. He couldn't be more confused about something, especially over a name.

He soon got a call from Jensen, slightly smiling. Misha picked up the phone and raised it to his ear. "Hey!" He said and soon heard Jensen and Jared on the other side.

"Hey man!" Jared said, "What's up!" Jensen added. "Just at the house and stuff, with Lafayette." Misha told them. "How is that little ball of fur?" Jensen asked, a smirk soon stretched across their faces. "She is alright." Misha sighed, looking at Lafayette's door. It's closed and there is no light beaming through the cracks.

~•~

Lafayette sat on her bed, a light of the sun partially came through her window. She sighed and plopped back on the bed on her back. Her lights were off, no paper with her, no pencil or pen in her hand. Nothing was coming to her bed her middle name was stuck in her head.

'Maybe if we change it' Lafayette thought. 'Maybe that would be just weird' Lafayette shook her head by her thoughts. 'Maybe if I think about ideas, good ones' she thought a little more.

She shot back up and a smile spread across her face. Getting a notepad and pencil, she sat down at her desk. Lafayette titles the page, middle names and started to think of middle names that would fit her.

(Bonjour Y'all! What's up! Here's a little chapter. I've been trying to work on other books and hopefully one of them will be up soon. I have a book called 'Lil' Shorts Of Echo! Please go check it out!)