5

"This filthy cheater, it's been five days since we broke up," whispered Hannah.

Taeyong felt all his insides crumbling when Jaehyun turned his head slightly and his dark eyes fell on their table, he smiled to himself then walked Vanessa to a table next to them, he moved the chair away for her and leaned in to kiss her passionately before he moved to his spot. Hannah looked as if she was about to cry while Taeyong's insides turned into glowing fire. His head felt dizzy, he wanted to run. It was like with the boggart but way worse.

This wasn't the boggart this was the real one. Jaehyun leaned over the table and glued his lips to Vanessa's while Taeyong turned his head and stared at the embroidered tablecloth.

"We should go," whispered Hannah with an unnatural voice.

"Yes," Taeyong jumped up while the lady was hurrying to them with the tea try.

"Sweethearts leaving without the tea?" she asked.

"Yes," Taeyong was seeing everything in a blurry way including her face.

"Taeyong, you're pale," Hannah grabbed his face in her small hands and she was coming closer, so close he couldn't think.

Moments later he felt something wet on his lips, he closed his eyes because the world was spinning and her face was right next to him. He grabbed the chair to not to fall while this wet sticky thing was rubbing up and down his lips.

"See, your ex is kissing Taeyong she also moved on quickly," he heard Vanessa's voice like from another world too frozen to move. Finally Hannah parted their lips and he opened his eyes, he was trembling while she had a nice smile.

"Come we'll find a better place to make out," Hannah grabbed his hand pulling him to the door.

He caught Jaehyun's dark eyes locking with his till he was pushed outside onto the cold street.

"You're nice Taeyong, I think we could date," said Hannah so he blinked.

"I... I need to go," he said.

"Where?" she asked.

"To Yuta we must meet," he said quickly.

"Ok so see you at school," she moved on the tips of her toes and placed a small kiss on his lips that felt as wet and sticky as the previous one.

She smiled and waved while she walked down the street and he needed moments to remember how to move his legs.

His head was spinning, how could his first kiss be so lame, he was so unprepared. He reached the Three Broomsticks like drunk and noticed Yuta who was sitting on a bench opposite to the windows of the inn.

"Hi," Taeyong fell on the bench next to his friend.

"What happened to you you're so pale as if you had met a dementor," said Yuta.

"Hannah kissed me," said Taeyong blushing hard.

"She did what!" Yuta screamed.

"Shush," Taeyong glanced left and right but the street was nearly empty.

"And how was it?" asked Yuta.

"Bad and wet, and sticky," said Taeyong leaning his head against the house wall.

"You could tell her that you... like boys," said Yuta.

"No I couldn't she shocked me," Taeyong tensed. "It was only because Jaehyun came in and he was licking with Vanessa," muttered Taeyong the sight was still hurting him.

"Jaehyun is dating Vanessa the seeker of Ravenclaw," Yuta opened his mouth.

"Yes," Taeyong swallowed.

"Was it bad to see him and her?" asked Yuta.

"Yes," Taeyong took a deep breath. "A lot worse than kissing Hannah," he shivered.

Yuta was the only person who knew his secret, his deepest secret, the reason why his boggart turned into Jaehyun was the way Taeyong was scared of his own feelings and he had a lot. He hated Jaehyun because he couldn't take his eyes off him, because he caused butterflies.

But Jaehyun was straight, he had dated so many grils.

"What are you doing here all alone?" asked Taeyong but when he looked across the street he understood.

The window of the Three Broomsticks was lit up and there was Sicheng sitting at the table with Mark and few other students, smiling about something, and Yuta found a spot where he could watch the boy.

"Go to him," said Taeyong.

"No, you know he won't," Yuta shook his head.

The stayed silent both broken by their hopeless love while Taeyong tried to get the momory of Hannah's lips out of his skin and head.

Night fell and the corridors were dark and empty. Taeyong had left the portrait hole with Yuta, both safe under the invisibility cloak. He checked the Marauders Map at each corner. The reason why they were out here so late was the thing he had seen on the map. He couldn't sleep because of Hannah's kiss so he watched the map to get rid of this thoughts and then he saw Jaehyun leaving the Ravenclaw tower and walking all the way up to the corridor where Professor DO had his little supply chamber. Was Jaehyun the one who was stealing Hidle roots, Taeyong would do anything to get a proof against him, maybe he could say the headmaster about it, or even professor DO.

"Stay here and if anyone comes up make an owl sound," Taeyong gave the map to Yuta when he stopped behind an armor on the fifth floor. Right behind the corner in the darkness Jaehyun was in the small chamber.

"The cloak," whispered Yuta.

"Hide," said Taeyong and Yuta slipped from under the cloak and hid in one of the secret passageways that was behind the armor. Taeyong moved quietly sneaking along the walls to the corridor. The paintings were sleeping and he saw a little light coming from the supply chamber. He sneaked closer till he reached the door glancing behind it to see what Jaehyun is doing. The boy was standing on the ladder professor DO was using to get to the higher shelves and looking through some boxes. He found something because he smiled to himself before hiding it in his pocket. He turned around and looked straight into the place where Taeyong was standing and the boy moved back forgetting he's invisible, but he stepped on the edge of the cloak and pulled it so his head appeared from under the hood.

 He turned around and looked straight into the place where Taeyong was standing and the boy moved back forgetting he's invisible, but he stepped on the edge of the cloak and pulled it so his head appeared from under the hood

Thank you so much for all the love you give this story and the 1K reads 💕

What do you think about Taeyong's first kiss? What will Jaehyun do?

Much <3