63

"No Hansol's friend can be decent," she hissed grabbing the cup in front of her while Renjun's cry died in his throat.

"I am," Jungwoo winked.

"Stop bugging me," Hailey drunk from the cup emptying it with a few huge sips causing Hansol to nearly jump up from excitement when Renjun was stuck there in horror watching how her face changed from angry to a very surprised one.

Jungwoo," she said glancing at the boy. That's your name right, you're so handsome," she muttered falling on her chair.

"What!" shouted Hansol his fists clenched.

"What was it about the Hogsmeade weekend?" asked Hailey her eyelashes flattering in a mad way Renjun has never seen her like this.

"You..." Jungwoo was so stunned he was watching her with his jaw dropped.

"Come to Hog's Head on Sunday, it's far from the crowd we can be all alone there," she caressed her fingers along Jungwoo's arm causing the boy to grin like an idiot "3 p.m., don't be late," she send him an air kiss grabbing her books then hurrying off the great hall.

Renjun was standing there frozen a sudden pain was making it hard for him to breath.

"I want one, a real love potion!" squeaked Chenle. "I just need to find 6 gallons."

But Hansol walked to Jungwoo taking his wand out ready to attack the boy.

"What was that she was supposed to fall in love with me!" he shouted.

"Hansol that's the idea of the love potion the person falls for the first one she sees," said Kun causing Hansol to become very red.

"I'll go to the Hog's Head and convince her otherwise, don't dear to go there or you're out of the team," he sent Jungwoo a killer glance. "And you little annoying one, why are you standing here listening to our privacy?" asked Hasnol stopping over Renjun who jumped from him hiding a little behind Chenle.

"You're calling it privacy when you're yelling it out so loud everyone in the great hall had heard you."

Renjun turned to see Taeil right behind him, a firm hand landed on his shoulder making all his fear disappear.

"You Gryffindor head boy stick your nose out of my business," muttered Hansol.

"So the next time keep it private," Taeil grabbed Renjun and Chenle's robes pulling the boys far from Hansol's reach.

Sunday came way to quickly, Taeyong was walking along the Joke Shop all alone, everyone was in a craziness, he saw Mark and Herin walking towards Mamdame Puddifoot's cafe laughing loud. Yuta has been in such as mess since the morning, he wanted this day to be special, so Taeyong was very stunned to notice him watching the long line of love pitons.

"Yuta why are you here alone and not with Sicheng?" asked Taeyong walking to his friend.

"Ah!" Yuta shook his head. "Do you think they're working, I've heard Jungwoo managed to get this Hailey girl on a date using one."

"From my special limited edition," Ten came to them smiling wide, he was wearing something that strangely reminded a carpet tied into a robe.

Taeyong turned trying to figure out how Ten had managed to move it over himself.

"Is-is that a carpet?" he asked.

"Sure I took it from your room," Ten giggled. "You can't see it's the latest trend? Madame Malkins has prepared this model for me," he hissed.

"Looks like a carpet to me," Yuta eyed the guy up and down.

Ten became purple.

"So should I buy one?" asked Yuta glancing at Taeyong.

"No, trust me no, unless you want to to have some green slime coming out of your nose or a self extending rush all over your skin I advise to not to do it," Taeyong grabbed Yuta pulling him far form the potion shelf.

"But maybe the limited edition works," muttered Yuta.

"Come on, why do you need it in the first place?" Taeyong managed to pull Yuta out of the shop getting through a massive crowd of giggly girls.

They turned towards a quieter street there Yuta stoped bursting out into tears making Taeyong speechless.

"Have you and Sicheng argued?" he asked.

"No, I... it's the first Valentines day together so I wanted it to be special, I thought I thought to make a date then take Sicheng somewhere where we could finally do it, but he definitely won't," Yuta was sobbing loud.

"Please repeat I don't understand a single thing," said Taeyong.

"I want to have sex with Sicheng ok, but, come one who would want to do it with me," Yuta fell into Taeyong's shoulder crying loud.

"Yuta, relax, Sicheng loves you, have you asked him if he wants to? I mean I thought you have done it ages ago," he was rubbing Yuta's back causing a lot of people to look at them strangely.

"I thought Yuta is dating Sicheng," said a girl that was passing them.

"Yuta come," Taeyong pulled the boy out of the main paths, they walked through the still snow and mud covered road up two a clearing where you could see the Shrieking Shack.

Taeyong stopped at the fence feeling something warm remembering his first night with Jaehyun, the nice pert before Taeil had nearly killed them.

"Go to the Shrieking Shack," said Taeyong. "You can use a few spells to make it nicer, no one will bother you there, there's no full moon, Taeil will stay a human," Taeyong felt heat in his body Jaehyun had promised him a late night meeting and he couldn't wait.

"That's not romantic at all," muttered Yuta.

"Trust me it is, the stars on the sky, the bed being warm cosy, golden sheets, the silence, it can be a heavenly place as log as you're with the one you love," Taeyong felt his heart pounding loud.

"Taeyong, have... have you done it?" asked Yuta looking at him.

"Why?" Taeyong glanced at him.

"Have you lost your virginity?" Yuta was shaking his face red and Taeyong tried to look away. "Unbelievable, I'm your best friend and you're just no mentioning it."

Thank you for all the support and feedback, I hope you enjoyed the chapter

What do you think about Hailey and the love potion? What about Yuta finding out Taeyong's secret?

Much <3