8

"How?" Taeyong opened his mouth.

"You've asked me about boggarts, so in the fifteenth century a witch called Cassiopea drove a whole village insane only by using boggarts, she placed about a hundred in each house, the fear was so big people committed mass suicide," said Taeil.

"Wow," Taeyong opened his mouth. "That's scary."

"But there aren't a hundred now?" asked Yuta who went a little pale.

"No just one," muttered Taeyong.

"Where is it?" Mark glanced at the boys as Sicheng was biting his huge lips nervously.

"In the Weasley Joke Shop," said Taeyong.

"This awkward guy can't deal with boggarts?" asked Taeil.

"It's in his basement we will go tonight," Taeyong glanced at their faces.

"Why tonight?" asked Sicheng.

"Because in two days there's the full moon," Taeyong spoke quietly.

"And we will all turn into werwolves?" Yuta laughed.

"Not all," Taeyong narrowed his eyes.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Sicheng laughed.

"He suspects one of us is growing secret fur," Yuta giggled.

"I just know who I'm in a dormitory with," Taeyong blinked.

"This is so ridiculous," Mark got up. "Let's go and get rid of the boggart before we jinx you for talkng shit."

Yuta agreed and walked up to their dormitory while Taeyong smiled to himself, he knew one of his friend's secret from headmaster Chen, he also knew it wasn't right to talk about it loud but he had a bad day and it helped him to be mean to someone.

He walked up to get his cloak and prepare, he and Mark left under the cloak while Yuta and Sicheng walked out of the portrait hole first. Taeil was the last to get out of the common room he joined them in the dark corridor. They moved all the way to the sculpture of the witch that was hiding the passage to Hogsmeade. They said the spell that opened a hole inside it and got through to a long underground corridor that lead straight to the basement of the Joke Shop. The walk was long and Yuta complained a lot while they lit their way up wit their wands. Taeyong felt a cold chill running down his spine, he hated boggarts, and he knew he couldn't face one in front of his friends, what if it will change into Jaehyun, will they laugh, will they know? They were quiet and Taeyong thought about the news a dark wizard had escaped the prison and he could be anywhere, out there, yet Chen decided to sent them out on a mission, maybe that's why he wanted Taeyong to take his friends, because they had skills he didn't, especially Taeil.

Finally they reached the valve and opened it to get into the spacious basement. It was filled with boxes and one old black wardrobe that rustled on the sound of their footsteps.

"It's there," whispered Mark who stopped behind Taeyong with his wand high.

"Who will go first?" asked Taeyong looking around but no one moved. "Ok" he muttered stepping closer but then he realized Jaehyun will appear when the door will open.

"Maybe someone else," he moved behind Taeil.

"Ok," Taeil tensed but raised his wand, he was about to say the spell when the basement door opened and Ten the funny guy in an awful violet pajama ran downstairs lighting their faces up with a torch.

"What are you doing here, how?" he asked.

"We just apparated here," whispered Taeyong.

"You're too young to apparate!" Ten was furious. "It's closed, closed at night time!"

The wardrobe gave out another strange sound and Ten nearly fell off the stairs.

"What's this?" he asked with a high voice.

"A boggart," muttered Taeil.

"I don't have bogarts in my basement!" shouted Ten.

The wardrobe started to tremble and Ten moved two steps up, but in this moment the front door crackled. Rushed footsteps moved towards them and moments later a high shadow appeared on the wall. Everyone stepped back, fear overcoming them but than a boy walked on the stairs right beside Ten.

"Jaehyun!" shouted Taeyong.

"Leave!" Jaehyun spoke with such a voice that Ten put his nightcap tighter over his head and ran upstairs disappearing in the shop. "You too!" Jaehyun pointed his wand at Taeil  Yuta Sicheng and Mark. "I'll deal with it with Taeyong," he said.

"No way!" Yuta stepped between him and Taeyong when Jaehyun jumped off the stairs softly.

"Taeyong we can handle it right?" Jaehyun was only looking at the boy who went from pale to green.

He hesitated, will it end like last night or worse.

"Yes," he said because he didn't want to show his fear.

Sweat was dripping down his spine while the rest of the boys looked at him.

"I said I can deal with it, you... if I won't be back in an hour check on me," he said.

"It can be anyone, maybe it's someone who pretends to be Jaehyun," said Taeil.

"Please leave," Taeyong glanced at them.

"How?" Yuta threw a glance at the invisible passage in the floor.

"We will apparate and come back in an hour if not met me you know where before," Taeil moved towards the other boys.

"But no one here can apparate," whispered Yuta.

"I can it's easy," Taeil blushed.

He stretched his hand out and the three grabbed his arm. A second later all made a circle disappearing in thin air. Now Taeyong's heart started to hammer loud. Jaehyun smiled to himself. He pointed his wand at the wardrobe and the door sprang open without a warning. Moments later a shape moved out and Taeyong covered his face in his hands. Jaehyun went suddenly pale when he saw himself, the tall figure and always great hair. The boggart Jaehyun smiled in a mean way walking towards Taeyong who was moving back till his back collided with a wall. He stretched his shaking hand our muttering "Riddikulus" but nothing happened, the boggart was coming in till it stopped right next to the boy and pressed his lips to his.

 He stretched his shaking hand our muttering "Riddikulus" but nothing happened, the boggart was coming in till it stopped right next to the boy and pressed his lips to his

Thank you for the support, I hope you still enjoy the story as there were nearly no comments under the previous chapter.

So what do you think about the boys' trip, what will Jaehyun do after seeing this? Who is the werewolf?

Much <3