43

He saw a figure of a house elf escaping underneath an armchair, the portrait hole was kicked out, he tried to speak, to scream but no sound left his mouth, he felt hot tears streaming down his cheeks when he was dragged through he castle quietly and quickly, to the top of the astronomical tower, the cold air hitting him as he was barefoot in his pajamas, he was forced on a broom in front of the big guy who was holding him in a very violent grip. Then pushed off, the speed made Taeyong close his eyes. He hated heights and broom and flying, he dug his nails in his arm shivering from fear he tried to scream still his throat didn't give out a single sound. He turned his head, through a blurry vision he saw others flying right behind him, each carrying a prisoner.

How could they enter Hogwarts without being noticed, how could they kidnap them from their bedroom. Why was no teacher awake to save them, will he be killed like his mother, tortured first? He trembled, he wanted it to happen quickly, here and now, the guy could accidentally drop him off the broom.

It was icy cold, the snow was hitting his skin and face painfully. How could they take his friends too, how could this all happen? He wasn't able to think straight, there was nothing else. Mark had been right they should have went to headmaster Chen right away, let him know about the prophecy. The shield, the brave ones, the enemy, he couldn't think about it. They were carried away further and further, they were being treated in the most cruel way. Taeyong was trembling not only from cold, he stopped feeling his body at all, while they were carried through the night for a very long time.

Taeyong was so over, so tired he barely felt his body anymore when the guy guided the broom towards a dark castle like house in between deep woods. Only a few windows were lit up, the roofs and towers had scary sculptures of burning dragons, house elves being sliced and tortured wizards, that made Taeyong close his eyes again. They landed in the snow, his bare foot were burning when the man pulled him up, then dragged him to the lit up entrance. Two masked men opened the front gate when Taeyong saw his friends being dragged behind, all were frozen and pale, Mark's lips had a very unhealthy blue shade, Sicheng and Yuta were looking at each other begging for mercy while Taeil had fight written on his red face with tears frozen into ice on his cheeks.

They were all pushed inside without any hesitation, led up a long huge staircase to a big room with a burning fireplace. There the kidnappers tight them up with a spell forcing them on the floor slamming them on the carpet in a sitting position one by one. Taeyong felt Yuta's arm brushing his from the left while Taeil was tugged down to his right.

Mark and Sicheng were sobbing so heavily while Mark looked as if he will faint any second.

"They're here!" said the huge man who has been holding him till now.

He muttered a spell and Taeyong felt his tongue untying in his mouth.

"You filthy slimy rats!" shouted Mark trying to kick the guy next to him.

"Shh," the huge on laid his finger on his mouth.

"Yuta!" cried Sicheng looking at his boyfriend in fear.

"I love you always remember it," whispered Yuta between heavy sobs.

"Priceless," they heard a laugh.

Taeyong turned around to see a lady walking in, her robe was stitched into golden Phoenix feathers, a huge ruby stone tangling on a necklace between her exposed décolletage. Long fiery red hair flaying out of the hood that was covering the majority of her face. She stopped in frond of them, her very red lips forming into a smile.

"Pretty," she muttered letting the hood fall off her head exposing a young very attractive face. Yes, if Taeyong was into woman he would definitely call her a beauty, still there was something so icy about her, the way her dark eyes were eyeing them. She was checking them up and down walking along the carpet they were sitting at.

"Great job everyone," said a male voice causing Taeyong to feel even more fear.

He turned around and his stomach froze into ice, because it was simply impossible, the blonde man walking their way was no other than Draco Malfoy. He must have been dead for ages, yet he was here, not older then thirty something, watching them with a triumphant face.

"Boccamadil, you can have them later," he said to the red haired woman.

"Such handsome faces, I can't decide, you will spoil them on tortures my dear, let me have them first," she smiled wider.

"You won't let it out don't you?" he walked to a chair sitting on it.

"Is it Draco Malfoy?" asked Mark quietly.

"Shut up," said Taeyong.

"So can I have them first? You know how I love innocent young boys," Boccamadil turned to them causing Taeyong's stomach to move below the ground level.

"But be quick we have work to do," Draco tapped the table top with his glove.

"Sure," she walked towards Mark kneeling in front of him. "What's your name?" she asked.

"M-m-a-r-k..." he stuttered.

"Pretty," she moved her hand down his cheek and neck in a meaningful gesture what caused the rest of the boys to protest loud. "Shh," she glanced at them. "You want to keep your voices right?"

Taeyong felt he forgot how to breath when she leaned in pecking Mark's lips gently.

"To baby-like for the start," she whispered moving towards Sicheng.

"He's mine! Hands off!" shouted Yuta struggling with the ropes.

"Love is a bad thing hasn't anyone taught you that boy?" she used a over sweetened tone when she kissed Sicheng a lot more then Mark causing Yuta to shout all possible swearwords he knew towards her.

Taeyong was sweating all over when she knelt in front of Yuta.

"The desperate one right?" she asked taking his face in her hands while he struggled hard.

She brushed her lips over his lips while he tried his best to keep them closed. Sicheng began to sob loud when Taeyong thought he will die from fear hate and humiliation.

The woman let go of Yut'a lips turning to him causing his body to react with pain.

Her hand landed on his thigh when he decided to spit in her face whatever the consequences were.

"This one here is mine!" said a harsh voice.

Thank you for all your support, do you like the chapter?

What do you think about the kidnapping? What about the people that had done it? Who is the one claiming Taeyong as his own?

Also I have to put a warning the next chapter will have some strong mature content.

Much <3