90

The glimpse of truth the stunned Voldemort and Bellatrix never noticed, never could, chasing after the phantom that was running away, wait a boggart, a boggart that changed into their biggest fear, of an invisible force that will weaken Voldemort's power, his wand, that will disarm him, make his wand not listen to him. But the boggart wasn't able to make a spell, it was the person reflected by the mirror, the person hiding in the wardrobe, Boccamadil.

Taeil turned around to see her, he screamed, yes it was just her memory her younger self, yet he screamed, he screamed falling through some air till he found himself sitting on the ground in front of some other old cottage.
Boccamadil was watching through a broken widow while being hidden very good so good he only found her because he knew were she was in the first place, she held her wand, her wand was the wand that carried so much power, that had disarmed Voldemort in the times of his biggest return, and he had stolen the wand away form her in her bedroom, was using for months now...

"Concentrate," whispered Taeil to himself when he crouched next to Boccamadil watching through the window.

He saw headmaster Chen looking for traces with professor DO and Suho, he knew the Death Eaters will come soon, they will come, what was so important about this memory, the next one carried the secret of Renjun's real identity, the first one the secret behind the most powerful wand you could use to disarm Voldemort, but this one? There was a child killed as Voldemort was looking for his son, but he had killed the wrong one. Taeil was watching the scene concentrating on each details, the mirror was something nearly everyone could overlook, what was it here? He glanced at Bocamadil, she was so stunning for a moment he felt his skin tingling with missing, but she wouldn't notice him, she wasn't real.

He saw how professor DO opened a drawer than another one, headmaster Chen was very serious while professor Suho knelt next to the body of the child.

"Headmaster the child had been killed less than an hour ago," he said with a shaky voice.

Chen lowered his head.

The Death Eaters will come any second they will, Taeil felt hie stomach catching fire, what has he missed? He was thinking hard when he was watching professor Suho leaning above the boy lifting this sleeve to uncover the Dark Sign, caressing his thumb above it...

"It's the thirteenth boy killed in a month," muttered professor DO turning to the headmaster.

Taeil flew through air, he fell out of the Pensive, he fell down till he hit the carpet coughing loud. His body shivering so madly he wasn't able to breath.

Touching the Dark Sign was the signal, the alarm for all Death Eaters to come to their leader, but only one person had that power, only one... and he was here in their school, disgusted as a teacher and Taeyong and Jaehyun.... Taeil jumped up, he took the map out with his trembling hands watching it till he saw three dots in a classroom at the other end of the school, there dots described as Taeyong Jaehyun and Voldemort.

"Can we just cleans the bathrooms and go?" asked Taeyong when they stopped in an empty classroom at a deserted floor. The night was dark behind the windows and he was so ready to leave, he had been thinking about jinxing professor Suho all the way, but he needed Jaehyun to cooperate and right now Jaehyun was everything than cooperating walking with his head down as a beaten up dog.

"We should have went to professor Kris," said Taeyong stopping next to Jaehyun.

"Jaehyun close the door," said professor Suho turning his back to them.

Taeyong glanced at the boy who took his wand out then muttered "Alohmora," when the door locked.

"What's going on here?" asked Taeyong feeling cold sweat, he moved two steps from Jaehyun.

"I had waited for this day long enough, last time my servants had kidnapped you they weren't good enough to keep you in the manor long enough, because I wanted to have the privilege to kill you myself," said professor Suho his voice icy cold when Taeyong moved back till he collided with a desk.

"Jaehyun," he begged looking at the boy who was standing with his head down not looking his way. "Jaehyun," he begged when professor Suho turned his eyes remaining two red sparks.

"Run!" shouted Taeyong trying to leave the classroom but the boy covered his way raising his wand, a huge force pushed him on a chair when saw green painful liens tithing him to it.

"Great job Jaehyun," said Suho or whoever it was turning to the boy. "You're a loyal servant you will be rewarded."

Taeyong felt tears storming to his eyes, no it wasn't possible Jaehyun couldn't been lying the whole time.

No, he loved him, he had saved hie life in the manor.

It all, their year of love and a relationship couldn't be a lie, Jaehyun loved him.

"You're a better servant than your grandfather and aunt, so I might spare your grandfather's life," Suho placed his hand on Jaehyun's shoulder when the boy was standing like frozen with his head low. "But I'll kill your aunt, my Death Eaters will catch her soon she had betrayed me."

"I'm waiting for the day when you will find her," said Jaehyun quietly causing Taeyong to struggle with the ropes in so much fear.

"You're loyal Jaehyun, but I have had someone so loyal who had sadly betrayed me, I need to be sure," Suho moved from Jaehyun causing the boy to look up, his face dark his lips clenched in thin line.

"What should I do, tell me I'll fulfil it," said Jaehyun calmly.

Taeyong was sitting there releasing how no one had any idea, not even Taeil. No one will find him, no one will help, there was no miracle like all the miracles his grand grand grandfather had that helped him survive, he felt the wand still in his pocket, no one bothered to disarm him, no one bothered, everyone knew he was a squib, no on knew he's able to do some pretty good spells by now, no one apart from headmaster Chen, his friends and Jaehyun.

But Jaehyun probably though he's such a bad wizard there's no need to tell about to Voldemort, right, because it was Voldemort, Taeyong felt cold sweat on his face.

"You're Voldemort right?" asked Taeyong spitting the name out like a curse.

Suho turned to him the terrible red eyes made it hard to stere into them but Taeyong kept his stare.

"Yes, I'm Voldemort, back and strong to kill the last heir of Harry Potter, so no one will ever stop me agin," he laughed in a horrifying way when Taeyong clenched his fists.

"So have the courage to fight with me you coward!" shouted Taeyong.

"Fight? With a Squib, you're a really pitiful creature Taeyong," Suho turned towards Jaehyun who was standing in the same spot.

"I wanted to kill him myself but I guess it will be better to test your loyalty that way. Kill him," he said causing Jaehyun's chin to tremble.

"You have waited so many years for it," said Jaehyun.

"You said you're my most loyal servant you'll do everything for me," Voldemort watched Jaehyun who straightened raising his head proudly.

"It will be a honor," he said causing Taeyong to squeal.

Thank you for the support, I can't believe it's already 90 chapters

So what do you think about Taeil putting the pieces together? What about Jaehyun, who's side is he on?

Much <3