60

Taeil felt the hair on his body raising, he shouldn't be here, he grabbed his wand in his pants.

Boccamadil was watching him with interest they were playing with little glances.

He moved closer till she had no other option than to sit on the table top spreading her legs, her long nails moving down his cheeks.

Both knew they can hurt each other they were playing a dangerous game with a feeling towards the enemy.

"Why are you here you've seen it all?" her breath was so hot on his lips.

"I'm trying to understand," Taeil felt his hand traveling up her thigh on the slippery surface of her pants.

"What if there's nothing to understand I'm simply the bad one," asked Boccamadil her eyes made him fall, he was drowning in chocolate.

"I've see it all so I know there's more to it," whispered Taeil will his lower lip brushed over her cushion ones.

She breathed in sharply, he caught her lips in his, filling them with his tongue.

Wasn't he any better than all her lovers all the men who wanted her body only.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't," whispered Taeil letting go of her lips.

"You were a lot more forward in my room," Boccamadil smiled.

"I was improvising," Taeil became red.

"You were the only man who had ever shocked me," her hands were moving down his chest causing his skin to react, he was suddenly feeling too hot in his thick black hoodie.

"You came here for it so kiss me," she pressed her lips to his but he moved back.

"I came to talk, I came to see you, I know a lot of guys had told you that they miss you..." Taeil blushed hard his heart was racing again.

"Babe, this pretty girl there she would have made you happy," whispered Boccamadil.

"Too late, it's over," Taeil looked at her seriously.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't," she took a deep breath.

"Why did you..." he slid his hans down drawing circles in her thighs.

"Not a lot of girls are telling you they're jealous about you right?" she asked causing him to melt. "You will be such a handsome man when you'll grow up, and a powerful wizard, maybe Hogwarts' next headmaster, or the minister of Magic, definitely nothing less than an auror," she was eyeing him up and down with the same fascination the boys had towards her after drinking her love potion.

Potion... wait.

"Boccamadil, can I ask you about something?" Taeil felt cold sweat on his neck.

"Yes ask me anything," her hands dived under his hoodie they were so warm on his sweaty skin his sides and belly and his mind dozed off in the feeling.

"Give me a second," he took her arms stopping her pleasant movements.

"Sure," she placed her arms around him while pulling him closer their bodies brushing tighter.

"Stop you're acting like my ex, she also couldn't stop kissing and touching me," Taeil laughed.

"Do you think you're deniable?" Boccamaldil laid her head on his shoulder.

Taeil laughed so loud. Hey he should be in fear why was he feeling happy the happiest since months.

"So what about your question?" she asked when her hot lips started to suck up his neck.