79

The morning was cloudy, Yuta was still trying to convince the team to practice outside, it was Saturday, most students decided to skip breakfast, Taeil wasn't in the dormitory when Taeyong came back from Jaehyun in the early morning. He has never had such a meaningful talk with Jaehyun before, he felt their relationship can grow from here, he wished for it. Was he really so different from Harry Potter, definitely, but was he such a loser everyone could see he's not worthy to be the heir of their great wizard.

He was thinking about everything he had heard last night when he reached the great hall to find Herin at their end of the table she was very pale when she was watching the cover of the Daily Prophet.

"Is Mark?" she asked raising her head.

"Still in pajamas in bed," said Taeyong.

Actually Mark had one of his depressing phases when he was staring into the ceiling for hours his body becoming so transparent while he wasn't moving an inch. Taeil had told him it's the aftermath  of the deadly spell that barely missed him, Mark was split between two realities, not a ghost, not 100% alive either.

"He will definitely come to see you," assured Taeyong seeing her disappointment.

Heirn was Mark's only reason to keep living that was obvious for them all, and he could understand it fully as he would also continue for Jaehyun no matter what in Mark's place.

"Five Death Eaters had escaped Azkaban," said Herin. "But not the Sorcerer of Abra, but... he's not in Azkaban," she became paler.

"I know, just relax," Taeyong sat next to her taking a big pice of pie on his plate.

"Taeyong everyone's talking about it but you must read page nine," said Herin so suddenly he stared at her with his mouth open.

Her gaze became a little blurry and he really hoped she won't have one of her creepy visions right here, the last one had scared him so much he had been dreaming about it for months.

He took the newspaper quickly turning to page nine reading through it till the spoon he was biting fell out of his mouth banging on the table top.

"Keep you manners young man," said Sir Nicholas offend from the other side of the table.

But Taeyong didn't even bother to look up reading the top line over and over again.

"Top Death Eater arrested, they connection to the massive break out from Azkaban wasn't proven but ministry officials had found a lot of dark magic items in their home, it was evidence enough to arrest Jin and Aliah Huang today. Their twelve year old l son is in Hogwarts School of Which-craft and Wiz..."

Taeyong couldn't read more, he jumped up scanning the Slytherin table but Renjun was nowhere to find.

He remembered how Renjun was so scared his parents will land in Azkaban, he remembered the snake, he remembered Renjun struggling in Mhyrlte's bathroom on Valentine's Day, he remembered Renjun was Voldemort's son.

Taeil where are you, said Taeyong in his mind.

But Taeil has definitely crawled into the darkness of the Shrieking Shack to wait for the painful change tonight.

"Thanks Herin," Taeyong tapped the girl's shoulder then ran to the Slytherin table.

He was lucky to trip into the blonde kid Renjun was rooming with.

"You!" Taeyong grabbed his arm pulling him towards the corridor.

"No, I'm not doing any stupid things for you and your boyfriend anymore!" shouted the kid.

"For who?" asked Taeyong laughing. "This guy isn't my boyfriend stop being ridiculous!"

"What do you want?" asked the boy.

"Where is Renjun?"

"In his bedroom crying his parents were sent to Azkaban today."

"I need to see him now," said Taeyong.

"Ok, the password is 'bubblegumspit', don't ask Hansol is our had boy he's coming up with the worst passwords in Hogwarts history," the kid run away quickly.

Taeyong changed direction walking back up to his dormitory for the invisibility cloak soon he was in the dungeons sneaking into the Slytherin common room right behind Kun. He saw the team crowding in a corner around Hansol.

"... Yuta's tactic is not worth a thing," said Johnny.

"He's the worst team captain this school had," Kun rolled his eyes.

"That's why we need to jinx him before the match with Ravenclaw," said Hansol.

"Their team could use a mega-rush-creating-jelly," giggled Jungwoo.

"Or better we pass some awful spell that will deform his doll looking boyfriend's face," said Johnny.

"He will wine like a baby," Jungwoo clapped.

Taeyong shook his head, he needed to warn Yuta and Sicheng but now there were much more important things so he found the bedroom where Renjun has offered him and Taeil a hideout months ago. The boy was lying in bed sobbing loud still in his pyjamas with funny cartoon characters.

Taeyong closed the door then walked to the bed removing his invisibility cloak. He laid his hand on the boy's head caressing his dark hair.

"Taeil..." Renjun raised his head but his face became very scared when he recognized Taeyong.

"Taeil couldn't come, it's the full moon tonight he's suffering much," said Taeyong quietly.

Renjun's little body shivered.

"I've came the moment I heard about your parents," said Taeyong.

Renjun sobbed harder.

"I know how it is to lose parents, but yours are alive," whispered Taeyong.

"In Azkaban is the same as dead," Renjun clenched his blanket in his tiny fist.

Taeyong noticed a dark dot on his skin, like a big birth mark.

"Will there be a hearing?" asked Taeyong.

"I guess," Renjun sobbed.

Thank you for all the support you are the best

Thank you for all the support you are the best. What do you think about
Renjun's parents being arrested and Taeyong coming to take care of the boy?

Much <3