12

Yuta glanced at his friend who nodded so the boy gave in and walked towards the field.

"So, do you have it?" asked Jaehyun.

"Maybe," Taeyong tensed.

"Great give it," Jaehyun stretched his hand out.

"No," Taeyong crossed his arms.

"No, what are you joking!" Jaehyun laughed.

"No, if I will see you making out with her one more time again you won't ever see this roots," Taeyong raised his voice and Jaehyun giggled.

"Jealous much?" he asked. "But you're not my boyfriend."

"I could be," Taeyong covered his mouth.

"My secret boyfriend," Jaehyun came closer.

"Only if you will stop licking her," Taeyong tensed.

"I can't promise it won't happen again but I will try to make it less," Jaehyun rubbed his hands. "Now give me the roots."

"No," Taeyong moved a step back.

"We can meet tonight I'll make up for it ok," Jaehyun looked at him.

Taeyong felt he's boiling.

"I will do but if you promise you won't kiss her again!" he shouted.

"Shh, someone can hear!" Jaehyun looked around. "If I will promise this I will lie, I can't date you officially now, I need more time, but I promise I will avoid kissing her as much as possible, will this be enough?" Jaehyun stretched his hand to the boy. "Let's meet at the Whomping Willow tonight right before 11 p.m., I will make it worth," his eyes carried fire and Taeyong swallowed.

"Ok," he muttered opening his backpack and throwing the roots to Jaehyun who caught them and hid in his bag.

"Thank you so much," Jaehyun tapped his shoulder. "11 p.m., I'll be waiting," he smiled and ran towards the castle while Taeyong groaned loud.

How could he make Jaehyun his, he knew he was playing a losing game.

Taeil left divination, he was in a hurry when he walked back to the Gryffindor tower but a girl crossed his way and he noticed Vanessa, Ravenclaw seeker and Jaehyun's girlfriend.

"Hi," she smiled causing everything inside him turn into ice.

He had a crush on her since ages but there was hardly any chance she would ever notice him.

"Hi," Taeil grabbed his books tighter and begged himself to act normal.

"You're Taeil right?" she asked and he nodded. "I'm Vanessa, I came to ask you if you would have a spear hour this evening, I'm failing potions and I heard you're the best student at school, could you tutor me?" she winked with her long eyelashes and his head felt dizzy.

What was so important tonight, the full moon?

He knew he needed to get to the Shrieking Shack and drink the potion before nightfall but Vanessa was begging for help with her pretty green eyes and big cherry lips.

"Oh yes yes can we meet in the empty class on the fourth floor in tow hours, the one next to the portrait of the troll?" asked Taeil.

"Sure, I'll bring my book, cauldron and ingredients," Vanessa smiled bright. "Thank you again."

Taeil smiled back, he stood there hypnotized till she disappeared in the corridor.

He decided to take his potion with him just in case the hours will get late, but he had plenty of time, and maybe if he'll do right Vanessa could see him.

It was getting dark when Taeyong moved through the lawn hidden under his invisibility cloak. The Whomping Willow was calm, the leaves frozen in the windless air. Taeyong stopped for a moment getting the view in, Jaehyun dressed casually but pretty with his dark hair that seemed a shade blacker in the dim twilight light. He was standing meters from the tree turning the wand in his fingers and Taeyong could watch him for ages, amazed by the beauty he craved and loved.

But soon he moved till he reached Jaehyun and coughed causing the boy to turn around but smile.

"I'm glad you're here," Jaehyun moved the wand and pressed the knob that cause the willow to stand still.

"Will we?" asked Taeyong from under the cloak, what was perfect because it hid his blushes and the way he was looking at Jaehyun, like if he wanted to taste him from head to toe.

"Yes, it's a private place, and I want to be with you only," Jaehyun smiled when they crossed the grass and disappeared in the tunnel.

Jaehyun lead, he lit up his wand while Taeyong kept his distance till the old house appeared and they climbed the stairs to the room with the broken bed. Jaehyun smiled, he moved his wand and whispered a spell, the bed started to repair itself, the frames became golden and beautiful while the sheets new and fresh.

"This will make," Jaehyun caused some violins to appear out of thin air, the next wand move made the instruments give out a sweet melody.

Taeyong swallowed, what will it be like, because he had no doubts what Jaehyun is up too and there was no way he would say no to it.

Jaehyun came closer his hands reached out, the invisibility cloak slipped down Taeyong's body like a silver cloud.

"Beautiful," whispered Jaehyun while his hands fell on the boy's hips. He moved his lips all over Taeyong's neck up to his lips and Taeyong was falling. Why was he so happy, so ready, when Jaehyun kissed him, undressed him, pleased him in all possible ways. He acted, Jaehyun's jacket and shirt landed on the dusted floor. His jeans moved their way, his underwear... There was no way to hide, because the night fell, the full moonlight was filling the room slowly. Nothing mattered, the Shrieking Shack was the prettiest place on Earth. Jaehyun kissed Taeyong's body inch by inch when they landed on the bed till there wasn't a place that stayed untouched. He was gentle, more gentle than the boy had imagined him to be. And soon they were one falling under the stars screaming louder than ever while the bed rocked with the moves of their bodies and Jaehyun's hips...

 And soon they were one falling under the stars screaming louder than ever while the bed rocked with the moves of their bodies and Jaehyun's hips

Thank you so much for all the support.

What do you think about the chapter?
About Taeil agreeing to help Vanessa? What about Jaeyong's hot time?

Much <3