53

"Shh!" professor Kris laid his finger on his lips.

"I nearly lost my son, you need to understand that," sad the wizard his face became red.

"But it means!" squeaked Herin.

"I'd like Mark to stay at school but of course if it's your decision there's nothing I can do, let him at last say bye to his friends," said headmaster Chen smiling.

Taeyong looked towards Taeil, he felt so much anger.

"Listen sir," he said so suddenly he was shocked by his own vice. "There are dangerous wizards out there, and they can find you and Mark anywhere, Hogwarts is the safest pace."

"The safest place, you were kidnapped form your bedroom!" shouted the man.

"Yes we were but we also came out alive, because we were sticking together."

"And who are you boy to even speak to me?" the man was mad.

"He's the heir of Harry Potter," said Yuta his fists clenched.

"Dad, I want to stay at school," muttered Mark causing everyone to look at him.

"But, but if there will be a fight," his father went pale.

"Then I will fight next to my friends, and even if I die there I'll die proudly defending what I believe in, defending the ones I love," he raised his head while his father became very pale.

"Headmaster," squealed the man.

"I will leave you and your son for a minute, you can talk it out," Chen pointed at them to leave so they did, all very worried.

Herin was sobbing quietly when she stopped next to Taeyong on the stairs where they observed Mark arguing with his father.

"My parents also didn't want to allow me to come back," muttered Sicheng.

"The same with mine," Yuta laid his arm around his boyfriend.

They waited a long time till Mark parted from his father running straight to them.

"And?" all looked at him questioningly.

"Looks that I'm staying," Mark grinned for the first time.

Mark had told them he doesn't remember much from his St. Mungo's visit, he said he's been feeling strange, a little bit different but he can't explain it. He left the boys to spend some time on his own with Herin so Yuta and Sicheng decided to look for an empty classroom to make out while Taeyong pretended he need to visit the library urgently. Taeil returned to the common room, he felt so left out again. He was happy Mark was fine, but he also couldn't fight the strange sadness inside him. All of his fiends were in love, all involved in deeply satisfying relationships while he was hiding from Vanessa as much as he could.

"Taeil!" squealed a small girl stopping at his chair.

"Yes," he glanced through the common room was there anyone who needed his help.

"It's for you," she handed him a wrapped parchment roll.

"What's this?" Taeil took it hesitantly.

"Professor Suho told me it's an invitation," she shrugged.

"Thank you," Taeil managed to smile.

He unwrapped the parchment quickly to discover an invitation for the party this weekend.

He got up hiding the paper roll in his pocket, he crawled through the portrait hole walking towards the library but on the seventh floor he stooped abruptly. The corridor was empty so he walked back and forth picturing his wish till a small door appeared in the stone. He walked inside closing it behind him. The Room of Requirement became a potion master classroom, the steaming cauldron was where he had left it about three moths ago. So much had happen Taeil barely had time to visit his brewing place.

He placed his schoolbag on the floor then leaned over the cauldron cautiously, the surface of the liquid was dark brown what made him feel an unpleasant wince. It should be at least yellow by now. He glanced at the page he had stolen from one the books in the restricted section of the library at the end of the previous school year. The formula for the liquid gold was written down in small letters, Taeil was rereading it five times analyzing it over and over again but there was no doubt he had done everything right, yet the potion became something it shouldn't be.

Very disappointed Taeil grabbed his bag then left the room immediately, he still remembered the nice tingling Felix Felicis had given him when he was escaping from the Black's manor, or was it her? The tingling on his skin became unbearable, like the longing that twisted his stomach awfully. He leaned against the wall inhaling sharply trying to focus on the old armor in front of him to remove the images that were rolling over him in his mind.

Him over her, his hands on her skin, his lips exploring her body, the sweet taste became vivid in his lips. Stop, he begged but the it continued, them making love in her room, shit.

"Taeil!"

Taeil nearly jumped out of his skin when a girl's voice filled the corridor.

He looked up to see Vanessa running towards him.

She kissed him deeply instead of saying hi.

"Cutie pie I missed you," she poked his cheeks.

"Nice," Taeil tried to breath steady, sweat was rolling down his face, yes Boccamadil had jinxed him, definitely, as it couldn't have been...

"Are you going to the library again?" asked Vanessa cuddling to him.

"Yes," Taeil was so torn. "Vanessa I..." he stuttered.

"Want to have sex with me? I want it too," she bit his lower lip playfully.

"No," Taeil breathed faster.

Thank you for being here and supporting this story

What do you think about Mark staying? What about Taeil's struggles? What will he tell Vanessa?

Much <3