83

"So... after listening to all whiteness and opinions, I'm asking the council to vote. Who's against sending Jin and Aliah Huang to Azkaban?"

There was a rumour in the room Taeyong saw how a lot of witches and wizards lifted their hands, it was around a half he guessed, he looked at Jaehyun who was sitting still his face stone cold.

"Who's for the punishment?" asked the minister moving his own hand up when the other half including Jaehyun followed.

Taeyong couldn't look he hid his head in his hands waiting till the minister counted the votes.

"The majority of the council decided against the Azkaban punishment. Aliah and Jin Huang will pay a fine of 100,000 galons while all the dark magical items they have had will be confiscated by the ministry, they are warned to not to plot anything more against the ministry, but are allowed to go freely," the minister read it out while Taeyong could finally breath in again.

Everyone got up, the council left the room in a hurry when a few people came to him and headmaster Chen to congratulate and say how much they were moved by the speech. Taeyong saw Jaehyun leaving, he didn't even turn his head and Taeyong's insides filled with pain and hate.

"Come, we mist reach the castle before dinner," said headmaster Chen cheerfully walking Taeyong back to the elevator.

"Renjun please turn back, I know you can, I believe in you," Taeil was caressing the kitten cuddling it in his arms. "Taeyong is in the ministry with headmaster Chen they will find a way to free your parents, don't worry. And even in the worst case you still have us, you have me, I won't leave you no matter what, I promise you," Taeil kissed the fur between the kitten ears.

Renjun wasn't turning back, the small body was trembling so madly in his hands Taeil thought he will start to cry, he was cuddling to the kitten giving it warmth from his hands.

"Look there are so many people who care about you so deeply, even Hailey, I know you have a crush on Hailey, she's so cute when she takes care of you," said Taeil causing the kitten to shiver more. "I bet if a kitten could blush you would be all red now," he whispered while the kitten jumped out of his hand hiding under one of the pillows.

"Renjun come out!" giggled Taeil. "I'm sorry I won't talk about it I know love is a very embarrassing subject when you're twelve," he lifted the pillow smiling to Renjun who turned his head from him. "Don't be so stubborn I love you," he said.

The kitten only moved further into his blanket so Taeil let the pillow fall sighing loud. He leaned back at the pillar of the bed when the pillow flew up landing on the floor and a very messy looking Renjun in his pajamas appeared on his bed.

"Renjun!" shouted Taeil falling over the boy hugging him tightly. "I'm so happy you're back," he caressed the boy's face ruffled his already messed up hair.

Renjun sat on the bed with his head low while Taeil covered him with his fluffy blanket cuddling to his side.

"So, tell me about you and Haliey," said Taeil causing Renjun's cheeks to become even more red.

"No," he said looking away.

"I like girls too I can relate," Taeil smiled.

"Yes you were kissing with Vanessa," said Renjun quietly.

"Ah!" Taeil felt an unpleasant movement in his stomach at the memory. "Yes I did, there was a time when I was happy with her."

"Now she's kissing Johnny, why do girls always like the bad guys, instead of being with you she chose Johnny, why?" asked Renjun.

"Vanessa has all the rights to be mad at me, I treated her in the wrong way I hope Johnny is treating her ok," said Taeil the guilt returning.

"Why?" asked Renjun looking at him.

"I fell in love with someone else and instead of telling Vanessa honestly that I don't want to be with her anymore I was allowing the situation to reach the point where she found out from the other girl," whispered Taeil.

"But you're not like this!" shouted Renjun.

"You know it's so complicated with girls, it's the thing they should teach in Hogwarts, what to do, how to act, it's all so messed up. I though I love Vanessa but once we were together it turned out she's just pretty but she doesn't understand me at all, this other girl... I can relate to her, she is special, she is amazing, she had saved Hailey's life back on Valentines day when Hailey had drank a fake love potion. Yes my girlfriend she's so great in potions," Taeil felt how his skin began to tingle from longing.

"This was a fake potion! So Hansol had poisoned her?" asked Renjun in shock.

"No it was the goblin creature in the Hog's Head, Hansol had actually tried to save her, he acted really supportive, he never used the situation," Taeil bit his tongue when Renjun's eyes filled with tears.

"Hansol loves Hailey right?" asked Renjun.

"Looks like that," Taeil felt a cold shiver.

"And she likes him too right?"

"I... I don't know... she definitely likes you a lot," said Taeil remembering the way Hailey looked at Hansol when she woke up after the potion stopped working.

"Taeil don't lie to me," said Renjun.

"I really don't know, it... It seems she likes him too, but she won't be with someone like that, she definitely likes you as a friend, that's a start."

"Because I'm small and ugly," whispered Renjun.

Thank you for the support and feedback, what do you think about Taeyong helping Renjun's parents, what about Renjun's conversation with Taeil?

Much <3