54

"What do you mean no?" she moved from him.

"No... not now," he stuttered.

"Course, it's the middle of the day, after night fall. I've heard Taeyong has the real invisibility cloak you could borrow its and sneak into my common room, then we'll go to the prefect's bathroom," she grinned.

"The perfect's bathroom is taken, Yuta and Sicheng are being there frequently," whispered Taeil making it up, he had no idea where they boys ware hiding.

"Tell them to move it to the dormitory tonight, I'll be waiting," she kissed Taeil again then winked to him walking down the corridor.

"Ah!" he sighed resting his head against the cold stone.

The week was flying by, Taeil managed to explain to Vanessa that Taeyong wasn't ready to borrow the invisibility cloak anytime soon, so she was very upset, giving him a punishment, not kissing him at all. He found it ok, strangely, so he was surprised when on Saturday morning Venessa came to him during breakfast.

"The party is tonight you have an invitation, right?" she sat next to him at the Gryffindor table.

"Yes," Taeil was doing homework so he just nodded absentmindedly.

"I'm wearing a pink dress wear something that goes with it ok," she laid her hand on his thigh.

"Sure," Taeil turned her way.

"I think the party is a great opportunity to sneak out, so prepare," she pecked his lips then jumped up.

"That's why I'm dating boys," muttered Yuta who was sitting opposite to Taeil at the long table.

"Girls are demanding," Taeyong giggled into his plate.

"Some other don't mind at all," Yuta pointed his head towards the end of the table where Herin was sitting on Mark's lap while feeding him both giggling like crazy.

"Maybe there are different types of girls, some might be cool," said Sicheng causing all to look his way. "I don't know, just guessing."

"I've been with Hannah for one day, she was so demanding," Taeyong shook his head.

"Why aren't you trying to date anyone?" asked Yuta.

"It's not the right time," Taeyong shrugged.

"Taeil, but you fancied Vanessa for so long, why aren't you happy, I loved Yuta since day one," Sicheng glanced at his boyfriend. "So being with him is just amazing."

"Thanks," Yuta blushed hard.

"I love you," Sicheng placed a long kiss on Yuta's lips.

"Maybe later not in front of everyone," complained Taeyong when Taeil concentrated on his book.

Yes they were right he should be happy, forget the night when...

He slammed his book shut jumping up. Yuta and Sicheng were starting to make out when Taeyong tried to stop them with complaints, down the table Mark was kissing Heirn equally passionately. Ok it was enough so Taeil decided to move into the deserted spaces of the library far from all of them.

It was night, the corrodes lit up with torches the students from each house dressed up nicely, they were meeting each other at the entrance to a bigger room on floor three.

Taeyong was wearing a simple back sweater to black jeans while Taeil had his best shirt to a tie and jeans on he hoped it was decent enough. Yuta had invited Sicheng so they were cuddling all the way telling each other compliments driving the other two crazy. Mark wasn't invited but he sneaked out after supper to met with Herin.

They reached the opened door when Taeil noticed Vanessa, she looked stunning, a long bright pink dress, her dark curls falling down to her hips. She looked his way her eyes glittered and he felt even worse. She was the most beautiful girl he has ever met, she liked him a lot, why had he lied to her. He deiced to tell her today, to confess, even if she'll break up with him, it was the only fair way.

She waited till he reached her.

"You look beautiful," whispered Taeil pressing it out with fear.

"Thank you," she blushed. "Come," she took his arm cuddling to him.

Yes he should be proud to walk in there assisted by this stunning young woman.

"Vanessa, we... we must talk later," he whispered.

"About the rest of the night, I can't wait," she placed a wet kiss on his cheek.

Taeyong coughed so they followed him into the decorated room. There were little fairies flying between lit up flowers, trowing golden glitter over the guests, some ministry wizards were talking to Headmaster Chen and the teachers. Most of the students were assisted by partners, Taeyong was probably the only one who came alone.

Yuta and Sicheng hurried to a snack table to kidnap some chocolate.

Taeil was watching the people, he noticed Ten, the Joke Shop owner drinking something violet while talking to professor Kris, who seemed rather bored.

There weren't many people form the Slytherin house, but there was Hansol with by a pretty girl. There was also Hailey who was talking to some, wait it was Renjun. The boy noticed Taeil and waved to him. He left Hailey then ran to him.

"Taeil! Vanessa! Glad you here, Hailey invited me, she said I can come as a friend, she's so cool," Renjun was jumping up and down.

"That's cute," muttered Vanessa.

"Talk to you later," Renjun waved again the ran back to the girl.

"Is she his girlfriend or something?" asked Vanessa.

"I guess no, but he has a crush on her," Taeil smiled.

A new couple entered so he turned this way while all his insides turned into liquid fire. There was Jaehyun, in a black suit with a red bow tie around his neck, his head raised proudly while he was leading a woman iniside.

 There was Jaehyun, in a black suit with a red bow tie around his neck, his head raised proudly while he was leading a woman iniside

Thank you for all your support, and all the feedback.

I hope you liked the chapter. What do you think about the boys' conversations, what about Taeil may being able to tell the truth and the start of the party? Who has Jaehyun come with?

Much <3