93

Taeyong was trying to hold himself on the broom while it was flying further and further to the Forbidden Forest, it's edge colliding with some branches, he felt his hands snatched by the clashes but the broom stayed in the air somehow while he was thrown further. He turned to see Voldemort being right behind him, a cloud of darkness a lot quicker than what he could be. A green snake hit the broom embers began flying from it when the broom broke in half and Taeyong screamed falling down between the trees his whole life flashing in front of hie eyes.

"Taeyong!" he heard a scream she when he collided with something.

An arm moved around him and he saw Jaehyun who had caught him on his broom.

"Hold on tight!" said Jaehyun making a slalom between the trees like the Quidditch captain he was with such precision and speed Taeyong felt goose bumps.

"Just focus on rescuing us!" begged Taeyong seeing the deadly cloud behind them while the tress in front of them caught flames some raising in the air when they were racing between them barely avoiding some of the trunk parts and branches around them.

"I'm trying my best!" said Jaehyun gains even more speed, the wind was in their ears.

A tree in front of them fell causing Jaehyun to turn the broom abruptly, Taeyong was barely able to hold himself on it.

"If I'll survive I'll never never ever sit on a broom!" he said while they were flying lower and lower  barely above the bushes in the dark forest Voldemort still closely behind them.

The trees in the forest were falling closing around them like a cage.

"No!" shouted Taeyong when Jaehyun made a flip to catch a thin space in between the falling trunks to move out of the there, moments later they were in the air again when something like a wall of glitter filled the air in front of them, Taeyong shouted hiding his face in Jaehyun's shoulder when Jaehyun flew down leaving speed.

"What?" asked Taeyong. "Run!"

"Headmaster Chen," whispered Jaehyun pointing at a figure in a long green robe standing in the fallen part of the forest, the dark clod stopped colliding with the shield he had made.

"Headmaster he's Voldemort," shouted Jaehyun landing the broom next to the man.

"Run and keep Taeyong safe for all costs, tell the teachers and students to prepare for a battle," said the man lifting his wand. "Now!" he said looking at Taeyong when felt something icy inside him.

Was he really worth protecting if someone was precious that was headmaster Chen, the biggest and most powerful wizard on their times.

But Jaehyun raised the broom flying towards the castle smoothly, they battle was on as they saw lights of spells in the corridors, fire burning in front of the castle, new Death Eaters coming from all directions.

Jaehyun led the broom around towards the lake above it's smooth surface then on a glade in front of the castle, where he stopped abruptly landing the broom to the grass them jumping from it while Taeyong fell from it on his butt.

"The castle is there!" he shouted.

But Jaehyun wasn't looking to him running down the lawn to a masked man while Taeyong felt all hair on his body raising, he saw a girl kneeling in the grass crying while holding something in her hands.

Wait wasn't it Hailey? Taeyong jumped up running to her when he saw Jaehyun stopping in front of the masked man with his wand raised high.

"Finally you came to share your parents' faith," said the man when Jaehyun trembled.

"I came to fulfil my revenge," said Jaehyun through clenched teeth.

"No!" yelled Taeyong running this way but before Jaehyun could utter a spell a dark cloud fell on the grass turning into another masked person. Taeyong shopped abruptly when Jaehyun and the sorcerer turned that way, but the person took the hood off, the long waves of fiery red hair to falling out all around her.

"Aunt," whispered Jaehyun his face pale.

"Go to the castle, I'll take care of him," said Boccamadil looking at the sorcerer.

"Oh I'll have two from the same family then," said the man laughing, moving his wand towards Jaehyun but Boccamadil was quicker.

"Avada Kedavra!" she whispered the green flash hitting the sorcerer smashing his body far through the lawn, Taeyong jumped back, Jaehyun as standing there with his head down while the boy heard loud sobs from Hailey who was still cuddling the very small thing to her chest.

"Hailey what happened?" asked Taeyong walking to her.

"Renjun... Renjun..." she sobbed more.

"What's with Renjun?" asked Taeyong his heart hammered louder.

He saw Jaehyun and Boccamadil coming closer sopping above the girl.

"He saved my life he... he was hit by a deadly spell," she sobbed harder.

"No!" said Baccamadily her face becoming grey from despair.

"Is he daed? Where is his body?" asked Jaehyun looking around all pale.

"He... he turned into this," whispered Hailey opening her palms to show a very ugly tiny bird.

A silence fell all of them looking at it in shock.

"He's a genius," whispered Boccamadil.

"Why?" asked Taeyong.

"A phoenix dies to be reborn again, no one can kill a phoenix."

"He's an animagus?" asked Jaehyun shocked.

"A triple animagus," whispered Taeyong. "The phoenix is the forth animal he transformed into."

"That's not possible!" Jaehyun raised his voice when Hailey cuddled the small bird to herself as it was shivering madly. "Aunt that's not possible right? How powerful have you be?" Jaehyun's voice was faint.

Thank you for being here, what do you think about Jaehyun's aunt involving into the fight? What about Renjun?

Much <3