44

Taeyong felt his head became so dizzy the room was spinning for a while, it returned for him to see a tall guy all in black stopping in the middle of the room. He glanced up feeling his insides squeezing even more, as this boy, with snowflakes sticking in the dark fluffy hair was non other than Jaehyun.

"I didn't know you have your bed toys baby Jae," Boccamadil got up.

"He's my enemy, I came here to finish him off," said Jaehyun causing everything in Taeyong to twist more.

How had he ever... how could he ever...

His mind protested to absorb more pain.

"So boys, who should I choose first," the woman turned to them.

"Aunt don't be ridiculous they're Hogwarts students," said Jaehyun.

"Let her have her fun," muttered Draco who was watching them very amused.

Aunt?... Taeyong's mind barely registered the word, this horrible perverted bitch was Jaehyun's aunt?

"Grandfather, allow me," started Jaehyun when Taeyong's jaw dropped.

Draco Malfoy was Jaehyun's grandfather, he... he needed the Philosopher's Stone to survive because he was ancient but... it all started to make a clear sense. He was a Death Eater he had arranged it all to show that he, the last coward, was indeed the most loyal servant of Voldemort, the one who played his way out. Has he killed his mum too? Taeyong swallowed turning to Jaehyun but the air stuck somewhere in between his lungs.

"Let her have her fun first," muttered Draco in a calm way.

Jaehyun trembled when his aunt winked to him.

"Oh it's such a hard choice, they're all so pretty," she stopped above Sicheng and Mark watching their faces again.

"I'll go with you!"

Taeyong nearly chocked when he heard Taeil's voice very clearly right next to him.

"Oh, little werewolf boy," Boccamadil turned to him her eyes tossing thunders.

Some of the masked guys laughed loud.

"Aren't you happy you have an admirer?" asked Draco still amused.

Boccamadil took a loud breath, she turned towards Taeil then pointed at the tall guy.

"Escort him to my bedroom," she said leaving the room immediately.

Taeyong could only see how the man dragged Taeil up then pushed him the same way.

Taeil was left alone in a big bedroom with huge widows, walls framed in gold and a bed with a golden canopy over it. The man closed the door behind him when the boy felt his insides twisting. What has he done? Why? He wanted to protect his friends, Sicheng and Yuta were a couple, Mark loved Herin, Taeyong was gay...

He walked to a wooden desk where the redhead kept her stuff, she wasn't very pleased when he had volunteered, maybe he wasn't her type, maybe she was disgusted with werewolves. He looked over the phials with potions she had placed in a row, most of them shimmering pinkish, but there was also a flower, with deep dark purple petals. An ancient flower which had been used to drive lovers insane, but did she know how dangerous this flower was for a woman? Taeil stretched his hand out behind him as his palms were tight up, he still managed to grab a few petals pick them up and hide them in his fist.

He walked towards a bookshelf pretending he's very interested when the door slammed.

He turned around to see Baoccamdil falling inside like a thunder.

"So, what's your name?" she asked walking to the desk opening a potion, filling a glass with it.

"I don't need a love potion to fulfill your wishes," said Taeil looking at her.

"Really?" her hand trembled.

"To be honest I have never done it so it will be refreshing to have it behind me," Taeil had no idea what had overtaken him.

Why was he so calm, his mind so sharp.

"Oh you little boy want to try out the fruit of passion," she placed the glass back on the desk.

"Yes you look as if you know a lot you can show me," he said walking towards her his heart speeding up.

She took a quick breath avoiding his gaze.

"Relax my dear, you're in the right hands," she slid her palm down his chest causing his heart to double speed.

Yes the way her hands were moving along his body could drive any man crazy, and he needed to concentrate a lot.

She untied his hands, he saw how she lifted his t-shirt up.

"You won't regret it," she whispered kissing into his lips, his eyelids falling his tongue melting in it when he moved one arm on her beck trying to hold the petals hidden from her.

He needed to be careful, while he led her to the bed kissing hungrily, leaving hickeys on her neck till she moaned, he pulled her onto him while he managed to slip the petals under the pillow with his right hand. What was it, why were her kisses so addicting, he saw her sliding the robe off her body his eyes widening when she leaned above him dressed in the necklace with the ruby only, the red hair falling around her frame glittering in the torchlights, her skin deeply peach shaded.

He tried to stay strong, to stick to his plan, but his body reacted against his will, she pulled his pajama pants down, her hand moving under the hem of it.

Was he ready to loose his virginity here and now, with this bad witch who had had so many young boys before him on this bed? Has she killed each one after that, or just used them then gave them to Draco and Jaehyun.

"Babe," Boccamadil licked over his nipples and Taeil gave out a cry.

He needed to react now, think, he used his strength to flip them over to push her against the mattress, her eyes widened when he pressed her to the bed kissing over her breasts and nipples, licking up to her lips his hand slipping in between her thighs till he discovered the wet opening. He moved tow fingers inside causing her to moan in his lips, he was turned on and absent minded all of this so new, he shivered his vision was blurring, his hand rocked deeper into her but he grabbed the petals under the pillow took them out with one swift move then removed his two fingers pushing the petals deeply inside with his other hand.

He let go of her lips her face becoming pale immediately.

Thank you for all your love and feedback.

What do you think about Jaehyun and all the new revealed secrets? What about Taeil's idea to escape? Will they all manage to survive?

Much <3