11

Taeil went pale and they turned around to face a small boy with dark hair and a sweet smile with a tooth that was way up the others.

"Wow a real invisibility cloak, like the one Harry Potter had!" the boy was wearing a stripped pajama, he jumped up and ran to them.

"Ym..." Taeil glanced at Taeyong.

"Can I try it on, please!" the boy jumped up and clapped his hands.

"Sure but maybe in your room," Taeil got red.

"My roommate is asleep, but you don't want to be seen," the boy looked at them with excited eyes.

"No, we don't want to be seen, but I can use a spell so he won't hear us," Taeil smiled a little.

"Ok, follow me," the boy ran into a corridor and Taeyong and Taeil walked behind him.

Taeyong wasn't so sure if they should trust a Slytherin even that little but he had no choice.

Whenever he glanced at the map he saw the teachers running along the corridor they had left moments ago.

"Here," the boy opened a door and they walked inside. The room was nice, two beds with dark wooden frames and a canopy above then matching the wooden furniture and the long green curtains. Taeil moved his wand a little and the blonde boy in the other bed turned in his sleep but didn't wake up.

"So, can I try it on?" the boy who had invited them was looking at them and waiting.

Taeyong groaned but handed him the invisibility cloak which the boy took wrapping his very skinny body in it.

"Wow, I'm invisible!" now his head only was walking around the room while he ran to a mirror and watched himself. He made his head disappear one foot stuck out and Taeil giggled when he sat on the empty bed.

"I don't think we can trust him," whispered Taeyong.

"I think we can, look how cute he is," Taeil giggled again when only the top of the boy's nose was visible.

"What's your name?" asked Taeil.

"Renjun," said the boy who played with sticking one finger out and hiding it again.

"I'm Taeil this is Taeyong," Taeil smiled.

"Taeyong, the heir of Harry Potter!" Renjun squealed. "And this is the real invisibility cloak," he added.

"Enough of it give it back!" Taeyong spoke loudly and unpleasantly.

"Ok," Renjun appeared again, he gave the cloak back to the boy and jumped on the bed right beside Taeil. "Why were you hiding?" he asked.

"Not your business," Taeyong glanced at the map, when will the spots with professor Janova and Professor DO move from the corridor.

"Ok, but you can come visit more often, it's pretty boring here," Renjun's eyes glittered with excitement.

Taeyong glanced at Taeil begging for help.

"How old are you?" asked Taeil.

"I'm a second year," Renjun moved his head up and smiled again.

"Oh nice, what spells have you learned lately?" Taeil kept the conversation and Taeyong fell on the bed staring at the map.

"I can't tell," the boy blushed.

"Why?" Taeil giggled.

"I'm learning a lot of spells I shouldn't learn," Renjun started to play with the fabric of his duvet.