85

He noticed she was carrying a lot of books, she had probably stayed in the library for too long so she wanted to reach her dormitory quickly but there was Hansol who crossed her way in the corridor.

"I'm not," he said

"So why are you here?" she asked her body trembling from anger.

"Thought I might spare you detention, you know I'm Slytherin's prefect could help you to get back without being caught," he said what she opened her mouth in shock.

"What kind of new prank are you playing on me? The love potion was more than enough ok!" she raised her voice again.

"It wasn't me, you know exactly I have only given you the fake potion, I won't ever threaten your life!" now Hasnol was shouting too.

Taeyong glanced at the map sure the teachers will come her any second.

"You hate me so what's the point?" she asked the books trembling in her hands.

"I like you ok, I have never liked a girl before so I don't know... forget," he turned around but decided otherwise so he returned.

Hailey was so shocked she didn't know what to say or do when he leaned in taking her face in his  hands his lips falling on hers in a delicate kiss. She was so stunned all the books fell off her hands crushing on the corridor with a loud noise when he was kissing her deeper till she pushed him away.

"How could you! It was my first kiss!" she shouted slapping him then running away sobbing while Peeves appeared behind Hansol's head throwing a lot of rubbish he had collected on him.

"Ji Hansol what are you doing here at that late hour!" a voice filled the corridor when Taeyong clung to the wall seeing professor Suho walking to the boy. "Really this means detention," he said getting angry.

"Just make it quick," muttered Hasnol darkly when he collected Hailey's books from the floor there were still trash pieces sticking to his hair and robe when he followed the teacher down the corridor while Taeyong was stunned to watch it.

He always considered Hasnol a heartless heartthrob not a nice guy with a hopeless crush on Renjun's girl, but then his insides twisted, the last thing Renjun needed was a broken heart so Taeyong hoped no Hailey nor Hansol will ever allow anyone to find out what had happened here.

Taeyong woke up with hie face pressed to Jaehyun's shoulder, they had no time to talk last night as the moment he had entered the bedroom Jaehyun pushed him to the bed undressing him quickly, yes it was morning now, the first dawn raising, time to sneak back through the castle but Taeyong had no motivation to leave this place. He kissed Jaehyun's skin inch by inch till he reached his lips causing Jaehyun to smile into the kiss.

"Morning," whispered Jaehyun caressing the hair off his forehead.

"Why are you so different when we're alone?" asked Taeyong placing his chin on Jaehyun's chest.

"You know I need to protect you the best way to do it is to pretend," whispered Jaehyun in a sleepy way.

"Sometimes you're so convincing I have my doubts."

"That's good," Jaehyun smiled to himself.

"Summer is approaching, how will I stand two months without you?" asked Taeyong.

"Tell me where you're hiding make me the second keeper of the secret."

"I can't. You know I can't," Taeyong kissed him again till Jaehyun rolled him over his hands sticking to Taeyong's intimates parts making him moan.

"Will you go with me soon?" asked Jaehyun between passionate kisses.

"Where?" Taeyong couldn't stand this amount of pleasure.

"To catch my enemy," said Jaehyun and Taeyong stopped kissing him.

"You mean the sorcerer of Abra?" asked Taeyong.

"Yes, he's out there it's just a matter of time till he comes here for me so it's better to go and face him first," Jaehyun laid back on the pillow inhaling sharply.

"No please stop this revenge," begged Taeyong.

"I can't. I won't be able to live as long as he is alive. Things are getting worse anyway. My aunt is still alive but I guess not for long anymore. My granddad needs to give his house to them, he told me to not to come back for summer, so catching the sorcerer is a great idea to not to be there. You could come with me, we could travel the country together hiding," Jaehyun caressed Taeyong's cheek.

"There are better ideas than hiding and running," whispered Taeyong.

"I don't want to become a Death Eater it's not an option for me, but in my world it means I'll be killed or obedient," Jaehyun's face became very troubled.

"Headmaster Chen can protect you like he does with me," whispered Taeyong.

"No he can't, trust me he can't, no one is safe anymore. Thy will come to Hogwarts soon, once headmaster Chen is out of the way they will come, we need to hide, we need to run, Harry Potter Ron, and Hermione also did it."

"They had a mission," said Taeyong.

"We have a mission too to kill a sorcerer."

"That's not a mission I will take part in," Taeyong sighed.

"So you don't love me?" asked Jaehyun.

"I do, I love you too much to watch you become like them," Taeyong laid his head on Jaehyun's chest.

"You will have to make the decision soon, I'm getting out of here, the moment headmaster Chen leaves the school I'm leaving, you have to have a decision by then," Taeyong felt Jaehyun's arms around him. "And no matter how small our chances of surviving are I'd give it all to have just one more night with you," he whispered turning to him catching his lips in his, twisting their tongues in such an amazing way.

But even if Taeyong's body would give it all too to have Jaehyun's body and lips as long as possible he knew the moment Jaehyun decides to run away he will decide to stay and fight right next to his friends.

Thank you for the support. Do you like the chapter? What do you think about Hansol and Hailey, what about Jaehyun's plan?

Much <3