18

Something squeaked and Taeil woke up. He thought it's Vanessa turning on the other bed, she hasn't woken up yet but from time to time she moved in her sleeps. He waited till his mind came back from the land of dreams and opened his eyes to see the stony ceiling above him. The wound was hurting more as the last potion he has drank was hours ago and it's strength faded slowly. Taeil turned to his right to the long row of empty beds then to his left, he nearly screamed when he saw someone sitting at his bed. He covered his mouth and blinked. The faded moonlight came into the room but it wasn't dangerous tonight when it lit up a person in a black sweater placed over his stripped pajama pants and the white t-shirt with green cartoon figures on it.

"Hi," whispered the boy sending him a smile. "Sorry I've scared you."

"Renjun?" Taeil sat up lifting his pillow to lean at it.

"I came to see if you're ok," said the boy.

"But you? Madame Becky? The teachers? How have you crossed the castle without being noticed?" he asked.

"No worries I can take care of myself," Renjun smiled again.

"Listen, you can get expelled," whispered Taeil glancing at Vanessa's bed.

"Taeil don't worry," Renjun whispered. "I put Muffliato over the space around your bed."

Taeil shivered. How did he know how to do this spells?

"So what happened?" asked Renjun.

"Ym," Taeil shook his head, he couldn't tell it the boy would be too afraid.

"Taeil, you... you can be honest I won't tell your secret," he said.

"You won't understand," whispered Taeil.

"There are more weird things than being a werewolf, werewolves are a little bit ordinary," said the boy and Taeil nearly jumped out of his bed.

"How do you... had someone?"

"No, I think there was no other way. There was a full moon, there was a werewolf in the castle so it needed to be a teacher or a student, and a girl got bitten, and the next morning you were placed in the hospital wing with injuries you could only do to yourself, and Taeyong didn't want to tell me what happened to you, while Yuta was saying you fell from a broom when there wasn't any quidditch practice yesterday, so it's obvious," Renjun smiled in a nice way.

"But... but," Taeil caught his breath quickly.

"Sorry I just want to tell you it's cool, that you still decided to be here and study even with your problem each month," Renjun placed his legs on the chair and sat cross legged on it.

"Werewolves are a little ordinary yes," Taeil giggled.

"Yes," Renjun smiled.

"So what's not?" asked Taeil.

"I will tell you when you'll get out of here," Renjun seemed excited and Taeil remembered how he tried the invisibility cloak on.

He wondered what magic creature would be extraordinary for this boy.

"I jinxed Hansol and Johnny today, it was funny," said Renjun. "I'm getting good with none-verbal spells," he added and Taeil's jaw fell, he managed to do this spells when he was fourteen not twelve.

"That's interesting," he searched for a word to describe it.

"I'm glad you're ok Taeil," Renjun smiled again.

"Thank you," Taeil looked at him he had no idea why this boy liked him.

"Do you practice spells sometimes?" he asked. "You and your friends, I mean like a real DA, you have Taeyong the hair of Harry Potter you should do it, now that the sorcerer of Abra escaped Azkaban we should practice, maybe we could catch him," Renjun's eyes glittered.