78

Taeyong managed to react quickly and to pull the invisibility cloak over them, the froze afraid to even breath while they saw two people coming down the corridor, they were so close walking right next to them and Taeyong was scared his hammering heart will give him out but they passed them stopping next to a window. Then he realized they were professor DO and Kris.

Jaehyun's sweaty hand found his so he squeezed it tightly.

"Shouldn't we send the students home?" asked professor DO.

"No, headmaster Chen says the castle is the safest place and he's right," professor Kris shook his head.

"A mass break out from Azkaban, that was the last thing we need, tomorrow it will be all over the news, I hope the Prophet will avoid informing about the sorcerer's of Abra escape," said professor DO.

Taeyong felt how Jaehyun let go of his hand he turned to see the boy breathing in sharper so he raised his finger to his lips.

"This won't be true anyway," said professor Kris.

"What?" asked DO.

"The sorcerer of Abra never reached Azkaban when you had caught him in the Forest, the dementors were serving someone else they helped him escape, headmaster Chen had told me a day after," Kris became very miserable.

"Do you think what I'm thinking?" asked DO.

"It's like 200 years ago, we need to be watchful, have our eyes and ears open, protect the heir that's the most important," Kris looked through the window at the nearly full moon.

"He's not like Harry Potter," said professor DO causing Taeyong to feel as if he was kicked.

"Headmaster Chen says there's greatness hidden in him so I'm trying to believe it, besides how was Harry Potter to his teachers?" Kris smiled. "A trouble kid who hardly ever had his homework done right."

Taeyong felt a warm hand on his again, he turned his head slightly to see how Jaehyun looked at him.

"Let's go," said professor DO.

The teachers walked down the corridor disappearing, moments later the boys moved.

They kept quiet sneaking cautiously till they reached the Ravwnclaw tower and Jaehyun's room. In there Jaehyun locked the door. He fell on the bed while Taeyong stopped in the middle of the room folding the invisibility cloak again.

They glanced at each other not sure what to do.

"I'll go now," said Taeyong.

"Taeyong," Jaehyun stretched his hand out to him. "I don't want to be left alone with it," he whispered.

"What will you do?" asked Taeyong walking back sitting on the bed next to the boy.

"Thinking he's in Azkaban made it easier," Jaehyun swallowed. "But if he's out there it's even better it will be easier to reach him."

"Jaehyun please stop."

"Why? If you could face your mom's murder, honestly what would you do standing face to face with that person?" asked Jaehyun.

"I don't know I have thought about it one million times but I don't know, definitely not..." Taeyong's voice cracked.

"Haven't you... haven't you had this moment when you pictured it, dreamt about it, to raise your wand and toss the deadly spell, has it come to you?" asked Jaehyun.

"I had, especially before coming to Hogwarts, but I learnt so much about friendship here, about love about things that are more important than revenge," Taeyong lowered his head. "The person had spared my life for reasons unknown to me, maybe it was all one big joke, Jaehyun it doesn't make sense, I'm Harry Potter's last heir, so Voldemort would have killed me right, or someone like him? He would come for me not my mother, but this dark wizard just, he didn't even pointed his wand at me does it make any sense?" asked Taeyong. "If it was because of my name, every Death Eater would have killed both of us, right? Get rid of the whole bloodline but this, why... maybe if I met this wizard I'd like to ask why, to give this horror a reason," Taeyong clenched his fists so tightly his knuckles were hurting.

Jaehyun was quiet, he only laid his arm around him caressing over his back.

"I had no idea, I mean, I always thought..." he said.

"Everyone does, I had asked headmaster Chen so may times, but he says some answers need the right time."

"Why had life kicked us both so badly?" asked Jaehyun cuddling his face into Taeyong's shoulder.

"I wish I could tell," Taeyong moved his arms around the boy hugging him.

Actually he could speak about his mom with someone apart from headmaster Chen for the first time, for the first time it was also bearable. Taeyong guessed everything was bearable when Jaehyun was hugging him so tightly.

"You were a different person up in the owlery," whispered Taeyong.

"Some owls can have more than just five senses, how can you differ an owl from more than an owl, how many unregistered animaguses are out there, I can't risk loosing you," whispered Jaehyun.

"So will you give in your revenge for me?" asked Taeyong lifting the boy's face.

"I love you but I can't," Jaehyun looked away from him.

Taeyong felt so much pain, he just pulled Jaehyun closer, hoping slowly day by day he can convince him to change his mind. "What would you do if the person was right in front of you," - Jaehyun's words rang in his head. Was the first word he had thought of - to forgive.

Thank you for sticking to this story and the support

Thank you for sticking to this story and the support. What do you think think about the conversation the boys overheard?

Why has the murderer speared Taeyong's life? Will Jaehyun continue seeking for revenge?

Much <3