38

He turned to see Renjun, the setting sun was falling into the room exposing the boy's now so human figure, his arms were back the only animal part remaining the kitten tail waving from behind his back.

Ok he had to admit Renjun with a kitten tail was very cute.

"Sure," Taeil smiled, he lifted the duvet moments last Renjun jumped underneath it taking his books and pen from him.

"You will tell me what to write," he said showing his lovely teeth.

"Great," Taeil laughed.

"Do you think they will kick us off the teams, because you can't play today and I can't practice," asked Renjun turning towards the windows behind them. "I can't see the stadium from here, unfortunately," he muttered.

"No they won't," said Taeil although he had not idea what Hansol will do.

"Ok I'm ready to write," Renjun smiled brighter.

Taeil shook his head when he began to dictate him the essay while Renjun was scribbling eagerly.

The match ended with a huge win by the Gryffindor team, Yuta had scored so many goals the match was over before any of the two seekers could catch the golden ball, what has been the plan, as Herin Yuta had casted in the last moment after all Mark's wining wasn't very good so her chances to catch the snitch were really no existent.

Still the team made an awesome job, Taeyong saw them making a huge party in the common room. They were so close to the house cup while the first semester hasn't even ended like never before. The team members were treated like kings, although Taeyong saw Yuta sneaking out of the crowd to make out with Sicheng in a corner of the common room while Mark was rather quiet despite the euphoria. He used Yut's disappearance to take the portrait hole, so Taeyong followed behind him. He also wanted to be all alone. It hurt him so much, the things he had done to Renjun, to Taeil, if he could only keep his mouth shut. What was hurting him even more was Jaehyun, the one who had fooled him then betrayed.

Taeyong saw Mark walking down a staircase when he stopped abruptly, so Taeyong sneaked closer hiding in the darkness to see a figure of a girl who was sitting at the bottom steps crying loud. It was Herin, who had been called a crazy fortune teller and a mental witch by a few students earlier.

"Hi, can I help," ask Mark awkwardly.

Go ahead, thought Taeyong. The girl really needed someone nice, she seemed ok, and Mark had a huge crush on her what was so obvious.

She looked up then hid her face behind her long dark hair.

"Yhym..." Mark rubbed his neck. "May I... sit here?" he asked.

She took a distance from him when he moved closer, his hands were trembling a lot.

"Why are you crying?" he asked.

She stayed quiet only her sobs filling the air.

"I've heard you had predicted the final score of the match," whispered Mark.

She looked up at him, her face all red from the tears.

"You all think I'm crazy anyway."

"No, I don't..." he took a breath.

Taeyong smiled to himself, he saw how Mark was boiling over, how he was struggling to not to kiss her, simply, have it ahead of him finally.

"I am... I think I am," she lowered her head.

"Why?" he decided to touch her arm with two fingers but moved his palm back.

"Today I saw something in the crystal ball, but it's impossible."

"What was it, Hufflepuff winning?" joked Mark when she sent him a killer glance that made his smile fade.

"Why are you here talking to me?" she looked at him their faces closer then before.

Mark bit his lips, he was even more nervous.

Taeyong thought it's funny from his perspective if he'd been in Mark's place he would have been ready to run.

"I like you, you're cool," said Mark smiling in a shy way.

Herin blushed harder.

"That's impossible," she said.

"Why, you're the most beautiful girl at school," said Mark before he could stop himself.

He was so shocked with his own words he jut sat there with his mouth open.

Herin smiled to herself, her cheeks so red her shy glances on him.

"I think you're different than the other boys at school," she said Mark trembling at each of her words.

"Really, how?" Mark raised his brows.

"Good different," she said calmer.

"Can we... date?" asked Mark causing her jaw to drop.

"You barely know me," she said.

"I want to get to know you," he scooped closer.

"Will you really risk to date the crazy girl?" Herin's voice was just a whisper.

"Totally," Mark smiled brighter.

"So, are we dating?" he stretched his hand out like for a handshake and Taeyong was telling him off in his mind.

He really wished to walk in and help them, but he couldn't he shouldn't be watching it.

"Ok," Herin shook Mark's hand, Taeyong was amused by the boy's struggles.

"Great," Mark let go he sat up looking towards the widows on the other side of the staircase.

He took a very loud breath, a long silence fell, Taeyong was rolling his eyes, really this Mark.

Mark coughed louder.

"Um, Herin?" he asked.

"Yes?" she giggled.

"Can I... possibly... k-k..." he stuttered.

Thank you so much for all your lovely support

Do you like the chapter? What do you think about Renjun getting better and helping Taeil? What about Mark asking the girl he likes to date him?

Much <3