50

"You had turned twenty Death Eaters into icy sculptures with one spell, you can do a full body patronus that is a cat, you rescued Harry Potter's heir, caught the Sorcerer of Abra, to name a few," she smiled meaningfully then turned form him walking back to the quiet corner where she was scribbling an essay on a long piece of parchment.

Butterflies awoke in Renjun's stomach, were people really aware of it all, but then the warm feeling faded, did they know about him turning into a snake?

"Come kid!" Hansol was back, he was wearing a thick jacket, the scarf tighter around his neck, Johnny was walking behind him with the broom complaining loud.

Renjun shook the scary feeling off. He was scared to turn into the cat or the owl since it had happened, although he had made his flight to the Black manor in the heavy snow storm, but it was a one and only attempt, he wasn't thinking about anything then that he needed to help Taeil.

The sun was high when Taeyong opened his eyes to discover he's still in Jaehyun's bed, the boy was caressing his hair while sending kisses all over his closed eyelids, brushing his lips from time to time.

"I can wake up like that everyday," whispered Taeyong.

"No one can know, not now, you know why," Jaehyun's face became cloudy.

"I know, and I'll do everything to keep our secret," Taeyong leaned his head on Jaehyun's chest.

Yes the secret has rescued his life a few days ago, he knew as good as Jaehyun it could be as useful on more occasions, to have a spy on the other side, to have someone who could pretend to hate him but rescue him. But then the cold fleeing returned, the game Jaehyun was playing was so dangerous, it could cost him everything, Draco or Boccamadil weren't people you could fool around without being punished.

"Is your grandad behind all of this?" asked Taeyong looking up at Jaehyun.

"He's just doing orders," Jaehyun's gaze became distant.

"Whose orders?" Taeyong trembled.

"There are darker wizards involved."

"Like your aunt?"

"My aunt is a nymphomaniac, she's her own biggest enemy," Jaehyun sighed.

"So who?" Taeyong sat up.

"Taeyong, I love you, take it as my word," Jaehyun looked at him seriously.

"So you don't trust me?" Taeyong shouted.

"I do, I'm bound with secrets I can't share with anyone, not even you," Jaehyun sat up his hair messy his face tired.

"But you're not a Death Eater?" Taeyong closed his mouth.

If he had had the sign he would have noticed, he's seen all of him.

"No, I will never ever join them," Jaehyun became so sad.

"Does you grandfather allow you?" Taeyong found his breath being short.

"He has no choice, he knows my reasons," Jaehyun leaned against a pillow his gaze fell on the snow lying calmly behind the windows.

"What are your reasons?" asked Taeyong moving closer caressing his thighs.

Why was he so addicted to the boy, so unable to let go even if Jaehyun couldn't be honest with him.

"It's because of my parents," whispered Jaehyun.

Taeyong's hands stopped moving circles in Jaehyun's thighs, he was watching the boy so scared of what he might hear.

"I was nine, we were on my family's boat, the middle of the night, the sae calm, our small yacht not far from the coast. The nigh filled with stars till a shape fell on the deck, a dark ribbon of dust that turned into a man I had known from earlier. My parents knew him too, so they had never expect he will just raise his wand to send a deadly spell towards them. He killed my mother first, my father started to fight immediately. He produced a huge faire, the boat was burning, the epic flames parting the two fighting and me but he was stronger, my father fell under his spell, I found my mother's wand, I was next, I just repeated the spell they had used I wanted do die, to die proudly, die with them, but it somehow worked, in all the craziness my spell hit him, he fell off the boat, he hit his head against the edge of the barrier. The world was falling apart, my father was still conscious when I reached him, he told me to run, to swim, to swim till the shore appears, he told me what spell to use to call for help. I didn't want to leave him out there flames were everywhere, but I was a kid I followed his order, I jumped into the cold water, fought the waves, while my father had died too. I somehow reached the shore, ran into the forest hid behind a bush repeating the spell over and over again till my aunt came. I have never seen her so shaken. She wanted too find the wizard and kill him immediately but he was gone, he hasn't died, he escaped. My aunt took me to the manor, there she and my grandfather took care of me, I have no one else left from my family. You must have figured out by now that my boggart is turning into fire, I am afraid of flames, even a little candle makes me uncomfortable," Jaehyun was sitting there tears storming down his face.

Taeyong remembered the moment when Jaehyun has run away from the Room of Requirement months ago, it was because the curtain had caught fire, and Taeyong raised his eyes open in realization.

He had experienced a trauma like that himself, he could understand his boyfriend so good, better than anyone else probably.

"I have promised myself I will kill the wizard, get my revenge, so when I heard he had escaped Azkaban, he's in the Forbidden Forest I was ready to do anything to catch him, I forgot every human instinct, drawn crazy by revenge, that's why I had used the Imperius spell against you instead of telling you the truth, but I was afraid you and your altruistic friends will stop me," Jaehyun continued.

Thank you for all the amazing support, I can't believe it's chapter 50 already, I hope you enjoyed it. What do you think about Jaehyun's story and his plan of revenge?

Much <3