51

"Was it?" stuttered Taeyong.

"Yes the sorcerer of Abra," Jaehyun spat the name out. "One day I'll get him," he muttered.

"Jaehyun you're better than him," whispered Taeyong in horror.

"You don't need to approve!" Jaehyun looked at him his eyes dark and wild, very scary, as back when he was ready to go the the forest.

Taeyong lowered his head, he loved Jaehyun but he couldn't accept murder, he couldn't imagine how much he would suffer if Jaehyun succeeded with his plan.

"Aren't you afraid you'll end up in Azkaban?" asked Taeyong quietly.

"I have dark wizards on my side, they can help me escape, and even if, I will take the punishment as a man should," Jaehyun raised his head proudly. "I'm the heir of Black, I'm not some coward Taeyong."

"What about me?" Taeyong's voice seemed faint.

He felt warm fingers caressing down his cheek.

"You can escape with me, I can take care of you," Jaehyun pulled him closer by his t-shirt. "And in case of Azkaban, it will be better that the dementors will drive me insane because I'll be missing you too much," he pressed Taeyong to the mattress falling over his lips in a rough way. "But I'm not ready, so as long as I'm here I can have all of you again," whispered Jaehyun when he was undressing them between rougher and rougher kisses.

The so awaited by most of the students break came, only a few stayed in the castle, Taeyong and Taeil including. The second one was still very broken, still very unhappy with himself, unhappy with Venessa leaving, he knew Taeyong was suffering too when he was watching Jaehyun walking towards the carts with Doyoung, while Taeyong was hiding behind a pillar. Jaehyun had turned around once. Yes who could ever imagine these tow biggest enemies falling in love with each other.

Enemies, yes the story of Jaehyun's parents Taeyong had shared with Taeil in secret was still raising each hair on his skin. Taeyong was broken, he wanted to stop Jaehyun from his revenge, but he had no idea how to do it.

Still the way Jaehyun was playing a dangerous double game made Taeil sure he's the enemy the prophecy was talking about. Yes he was the enemy of his own people, while he seemed their enemy, he was on a way to hunt down the darkest wizard of their times.

Taeil wished Herin would for-see something more, he was becoming more and more uncertain about the future.

"Taeil, bye!" Vanessa came hurrying from the stairs, she stopped next to him.

"Hi," he shivered.

"I'll miss you," she pressed her lips to his.

"I'll miss you too," he said allowing her to kiss him like all the days before.

Why was he so unhappy? He had a crush on her all his young life, the night with the awful witch couldn't have changed anything, maybe she had used a spell against him, changed his heart, maybe.

"We will see each other in January," Vanessa kissed him for longer till the girls from her dormitory shouted at her to hurry her up.

She had red cheeks when she left him on the stairs hurrying to the carriage. Taeil was standing there watching her till she disappeared inside. Then he tottered towards the pillar where Taeyong was hiding, their eyes met, both knew it was everything but a peaceful holiday.

It was a quiet time, although the house elves had decorated the castle in a magnificent way. Headmaster Chen invited all the remaining students for a great dinner on Christmas Eve, because Renjun had stayed Taeil had been accompanied by him everywhere. They practiced Quidditch in the cold winter air but both had a lot of fun. Taeil found out Hansol was doing a special training with Renjun because of Hailey. He had an urge to ask the boy if he's into her but Renjun was obviously too young to be approached on that subject.

On the night before the end or the break Taeil sat on Taeyong's bed, they were alone in the dormitory for over a week now.

"What's up?" Taeyong was barely sleeping these nights, tossing and turning waking Taeil up constantly.

"Can we talk?" asked Taeil.

"About?" Taeyong wasn't approachable about the subject Jaehyun at all.

"Vanessa," Taeil felt embarrassed.

"I'm not into girls I won't be any advice, Mark could, but yes he's still in St. Mungos," Taeyong bit his lips.

They were avoiding the verbal expression of their worries about Mark too.

"But you're in love you know how it is," Taeil swallowed.

"My relationship with Jaehyun is very complicated," Taeyong faced the darkness behind the window.

"I know you both need to hide it, it must be tiring," Taeil felt sorry for his friend.

"I'm more worried Jaehyun will hurt himself because of his revenge. I'm worried his grandfather or aunt will find out and torture him, use him against me. I'm in actual fear," whispered Taeyong.

"I know," Taeil lowered his voice. "But..."

"Ok, sorry just get it out," Taeyong glanced at him.

"I feel so guilty when Vanessa is around, when she's kissing me. She wants to have sex, but I can't do it," he was afraid what Taeyong will say, but if one could understand a dangerous obsession with someone it was surely him.

"Why, you had a crush since forever, aren't you just afraid, I mean it's not bad, actually it feels good to lose your virginity," Taeyong went red. "I couldn't complain a second."

"I did something, something I shouldn't have done," Taeil was speaking with his hands.

Thank you for all the support and feedback.

What do you think about the chapter, Jaehyun's plan? What will Taeil tell Taeyong?

Much <3