45

"What...ahhhhh!" she cried out but he grabbed her wand from the bedside table using the same spell the kidnappers had put on them to shush her.

"But I've never said you will get the pleasure," he muttered jumping from the bed, her beautiful body bent out in convulsion when she was struggling to get her breath, pain hitting her harder than during a Cruciatus spell. Taeil wasted no time when he moved his t-shirt over his head, he jumped to the desk grabbing this one potion he has been dreaming about for ages, the liquid luck.

"And i'm borrowing this one," he winked to her. "Cheers," he opened the phial then swallowed it down in huge sips, the room suddenly became a nicer place.

Taeil smiled to himself when he slammed the door open jinxing the tall guy who fell on the floor a second after.

"So, I want to finish off my enemy," Jaehyun looked at Draco, he was standing straight his wand in his hand and Taeyong wished nothing more than for this nightmare to end.

"Will you?" Draco became tense.

"Yes grandfather I'll get the information off him before," Jaehyun nodded his head.

Taeyong was sick of looking at him, he couldn't he couldn't be here anymore, he wanted to beg for someone other to kill him, just not Jaehyun, everyone not him.

"Move," Jaehyun came to him, he pulled him up in a rough way causing his body to ache even more.

"No please, no!" Sicheng, Yuta and Mark were shouting behind them, Taeyong guessed they were shushed with the spell as their cries ended before they had left the room.

Jaehyun was walking quickly pulling Taeyong through long corridors, down and down staircases, and Taeyong guessed the will end up in some dungeons, but Jaehyun pushed a door open. They entered a long empty room with a lot of windows from all sides. It might have been a ballroom in better times, the floor was in smooth tails, the snow still falling behind the widows. Jaehyun stopped at the end of the room then pushed Taeyong on the ground.

"Why?" whispered Taeyong looking at him with horror.

Jaehyun raised his wand, while Taeyong closed his eyes ready for his last breath.

But the spell hit the floor beside him and he turned his head to notice a dark hole had opened in it. He cried out loud.

"Now listen closely, we have no time," whispered Jaehyun leaning so close to him Taeyong felt his hot breath. "You heave to do three things very quickly. One, shout very loud, now."

Taeyong's tortured brain needed a moment to grasp what was actually going on and Jaehyun touched his hand with a very hot edge of his wand causing him to shout loudly.

"You're tortured right now so shout," muttered Jaehyun. "Second," he said when Taeyong started to shout as much as he could. "You have to take my wand and use a massive spell against me, Sectumsempra will be enough," whispered Jaehyun causing Taeyong's insides to crumble when the wand was pressed into his hand.

"The third thing you will do the moment you jinx me is the opening, it's the tunnel to the next village, only the real Blacks know about. Run straight ahead, in the village look for Ted Javgil, he's a ministry wizard and Chen's close friend, he has Dumbledore's portrait on his wall, he will alarm the headmaster. Now!" Jaehyun touched his cheek and Taeyong fought with the tears in the corners of his eyes.

"I..." he said his voice cracking.

"I love you you idiot, now go," Jaehyun pressed his lips to his quickly.

Taeyong felt like drunk like not himself when he turned the wand onto Jaehyun's chest the vibration going through his hand when he felt like cutting himself but shouted "Sectumsepra!"

He saw how Jaehyun's body flew up then hit the floor blood storming out of him, Taeyong couldn't watch, he hoped Draco or his people will find Jae but he jumped into the tunnel falling into some pitch darkness, hitting some water. It was cold and unpleasant he looked above his head to discover the opening was gone.

"Lumos," he said and the light came from the tip of his wand. He saw tow tunnels leading left and right and one straight ahead.

His friends were held capture, Jaehyun was bleeding out to death he needed to be quick, quicker than ever, so he ran ahead down the muddy path along plants hanging form the walls, his lungs burning his bare feet moving over some disgusting things, but he never cared less. Jaehyun was bleeding out, Taeil, Yuta, Mark and Sicheng needed his help.

 Jaehyun was bleeding out, Taeil, Yuta, Mark and Sicheng needed his help

He was running, running for their lives.

Thank you so much for your amazing support.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, it's honestly one of my favorites in the whole story. So let me know what do you think?

Much <3